Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bang on Bored. You're a poor excuse for a piss taker. You take it too far sometimes, crossing the line, and you know, just being a big meanie in general. Plus, you ruined the MOTW thread. All by yourself.

Then there's the new Pomo guys. The nerve...coming into this thread, and clouding up our sunshine. It used to be a nice place around here, before you and they showed up. On any given day, we could be treated to a few pats on the back, a rap lyric, and a homework assignment for a grade 7 grammar class. Now, there's just too much, you know, insulting, belittling, and just plain having a go at one another. What kind of website do you think TTP is, anyhow?

Grow up, Bored.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After reading this drivel I had to say something.

First I apologize for the incorrect thread posting. As for the rest, F*** off should cover but I am clearly too stupid to leave it at that.

shaven said:
Right, listen up you poor excuses for TTP'ers...
I can't remeber the last time you posted anything even remotely entertaining, this isn't the BBC it is supposed to be light hearted and loaded with BS.

shaven said:
despite my best efforts...
Aren't you quite the hero??

shaven said:
...Any of ever wonder why other TTP'ers that have no affiliation with FVSL Div. 2 come in to post and stir the pot?...
No

shaven said:
...I'll enlighten you
Please don't, you should still be fukcing off.

shaven said:
So, long story short,
I think you've got this backwards - short story long is what you meant to say, you could have saved us all a heap of time by just saying WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

Plenty of posts and replies and views, if you were on commission you'd be well paid for this thread. Pull that corner flag out of you ass and relax a little.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curvature#2 said:
Hey does anyone know how the Tswassen field will hold up in the rain?
soccer mom(although i hate your fcukin guts), please make sure your team gives these cnuts the game they've been asking for. tell raines and the rest to make it rain(blood, sweat, and tears....in that order!!!), even if its not actually raining. lucky you womb dwellers are not in the c draw. anyone for an animal cracker???

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
I can't remeber the last time you posted anything even remotely entertaining, this isn't the BBC it is supposed to be light hearted and loaded with BS.
Don't worry, this thread is over-flowing with it and is starting to spill into other areas.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
I think you've got this backwards - short story long is what you meant to say, you could have saved us all a heap of time by just saying WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

I had a good chuckle after reading this.

it'sfunnycauseit'strue

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
keeper you're a derogatory word describing men that like to have brunch and watch parades. stay the fcuk out of here. you're not welcome.
brd..........what dwells in a womb for 8 months......or in some cases, never leaves.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Plenty of posts and replies and views, if you were on commission you'd be well paid for this thread. Pull that corner flag out of you ass and relax a little.

no shite eh. i've been saying this the whole fukcing time, it's a damn message board on the internet, not a fukcin house of commons meeting!!!! relax you turd (shaven, not bored). the first MOTW thread got locked cuz of me bitching about the same thing to regs or some other guy.

Curvature#2 said:
Hey does anyone know how the Tswassen field will hold up in the rain?

hahahaha, good news for you Gunners, South park, our normal home field, got closed yesterday due to a water main breaking and it's flooded now. so i hear we'll be playing at the SDSS Oval, which is an even flatter, more superbly cut excuse for a field that the local high school football team plays on. :D it'll be a duesy.

walls said:
soccer mom(although i hate your fcukin guts), please make sure your team gives these cnuts the game they've been asking for. tell raines and the rest to make it rain(blood, sweat, and tears....in that order!!!), even if its not actually raining. lucky you womb dwellers are not in the c draw. anyone for an animal cracker???

shut up bitch, back in the kitchen.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
shut up bitch, back in the kitchen.
for a hairy little cnut you certainly got some piss and vinnegar in your blood. i'm assuming your tough guy talk towards me comes from the fact that we don't meet up this year...correct? maybe b4 taking in the match @ JO tonight i'll come out to your fairy terminal and make you eat the curb. don't test me cobain............unless of coarse your trying to emulate his fate........

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mod,

I just went looking for an example of your no nonsense on topic MOTW tread and did not find it. I looked in Div 1 and they were talking about beers and fields for 8 of the last ten posts before it got locked. I am sick of you shiteing all over this Div 2 group. We are just the same as any other Div in our posts. In fact it is usually a guy from Div 1 or higher coming in here posting some BS, and then looking down his nose at the responses.

So it seems if your name is acompanied by a BETTER BASTARD you are funny and interesting, your posts are always on target and you never use unnecessary profanity. But those of us who don't have BB's, we are homophobic, imature, stupid plugs with no right to be on an open forum website.

HYPOCRACY at it's finest.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline,

Thanks for that. Here is some info that might help you out in your quest to become a funnier TTPer:

http://www.takethepiss.com/members/

Hope that helps.

Who are the Tigers playing this weekend? I caught a bit of their game a couple of weeks ago vs. the Coachmen. GEU looked pretty good. I was surprised. I predict top two for them this year.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well put BL16!! that post should be copied and put into every single thread on this site. i'd do it but my computer knowledge is not up to par as i'm only registered.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR's last post sums it up perfectly. way to hit your milestone in "better bastard" fashion. can't wait for your third coming.....

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Who are the Tigers playing this weekend? I caught a bit of their game a couple of weeks ago vs. the Coachmen. GEU looked pretty good. I was surprised. I predict top two for them this year.
The Mighty Tigers are playings Five corners FC this weekend out in Langley this should be a good one we'll see what the Tigers are really made of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0