Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL - Div 3 & 4] Banter and Rumors - offseason '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
raul10 said:
totti's not our keeper, he wears #8QUOTE]

I didn't mean totti being your goalie I meant as the goalie on his team.

I will definately have to work on a few things as I was not in the best of form last night.

Loved to have another exhibition half way throught the season with you guys. We are basically a new team and have a few things to work on. Cheers and best of luck in the season.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the alignments are up, go here to view them, the D3-C is on the D3-B page for some reason. http://www.fraservalleysoccer.com/standings.htm

Kind of odd they went to a 10-8-8 for 3 divisions, how will promotion work? 3 up, 3 down I guess. Unfortunately I won't get to see any of my pals this year, although we do have 2 showdowns with robj. No if they could only get the schedule going.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Stallion no game on thursday, my guys don't want to drive out to Surrey on a Thursday after working all day, I tried bud all the best this up coming season.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck all you TTPers out there.....interesting alignment ....are Div only has Poco and Bradner ....and Aldergrove (hope its same team as last year ) ......returning so its tough to make an assesmnent . Stallion let me know when you play Rob J.....also how did that big match go on Sat night ?

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would they put 5 surrey teams in 3b and only one in 3c? Shite I'd rather be in 3b for the commute reasons alone.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Sorry Stallion no game on thursday, my guys don't want to drive out to Surrey on a Thursday after working all day, I tried bud all the best this up coming season.

Oh well, hopefully my coach can get something else, we need to have some sort of figuring out where everyone's going to play. I guess we'll be playing you next season :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like this year the Div's were done based on commuting purposes, although I don't recognize anyone from our Div, although I know the Miners and Krank'd were around last year. Does anyone have any info on the other guys?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guitarman,
Do you think you guys would be up for a game? I'd have to talk to my coach but I can't see him saying no as we really need one and we have a field.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guitarman said:
Good luck all you TTPers out there.....interesting alignment ....are Div only has Poco and Bradner ....and Aldergrove (hope its same team as last year ) ......returning so its tough to make an assesmnent . Stallion let me know when you play Rob J.....also how did that big match go on Sat night ?

i heard that aldergrove team is a u-21 team, not the guaranteed 6-pointer from last year. same with the pomo magpies, they're a u-21 team as well. the surrey coyotes were in our div last year too. the lufc rangers are apparently a bunch of old guys from the lufc clones in div2. should be a strong division this year!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
raul10 said:
i heard that aldergrove team is a u-21 team, not the guaranteed 6-pointer from last year. same with the pomo magpies, they're a u-21 team as well. the surrey coyotes were in our div last year too. the lufc rangers are apparently a bunch of old guys from the lufc clones in div2. should be a strong division this year!

Have you heard anything about 3C? The only thing I can remember is some guy on here last year saying that the Miners were the best and they finished mid-pack or something, and that means nothing for this year.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Stallion,

i hear we play a friendly Thursday but i cant make it as the guitarman is rehearsing that night.....at least now you wont have the old guy taking shots at you all night......good luck and let me know what you think of the team......we have a keeper dilemma again as Burk is going back to school........we have young guy who's not too bad.....im elated to have the U 21 teams in our division.....what better than chasing speedy ,mouthy punks all game......

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, i know you shouldn't have to worry too much about the poco city rangers. i think only 4 or 5 of them have actually played soccer before.
and i know the krank'd will be a force to recon with.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW Stallion! what an easy div! All this talking might pay off for you.I think in div 3c that GEU are going to win but prove me wrong!OH and div 3a is by far the hardest!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti_10 said:
WOW Stallion! what an easy div! All this talking might pay off for you.I think in div 3c that GEU are going to win but prove me wrong!OH and div 3a is by far the hardest!

I think this may be the second time we agree on something. Although I don't know much about the teams in our group, they don't ring any bells of high quality talent. I can tell you right now GEU won't win and I'll also prove it later, but I will admit it won't be as easy as the other games.

3A is the toughest by my guess, I assume you guys have improved, I know PAU has and you guys picked up a couple U-21 teams too. If they do the 3 up, 3 down promotion you'll be hard pressed to come out on top there. Speaking of promotion, do they let anyone in on how they plan to do it?

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don't think you well have much problems with the punjab tigers, i have no clue who gobind fc are and the poco city rangers are a new team so its always tough the 1st couple of weeks.so with not knowing much of the teams i say that GEU and Abbotsford well give you the most prob!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti_10 said:
i don't think you well have much problems with the punjab tigers, i have no clue who gobind fc are and the poco city rangers are a new team so its always tough the 1st couple of weeks.so with not knowing much of the teams i say that GEU and Abbotsford well give you the most prob!

The thing that doesn't bother me about Abby is that there's a posting on the website saying they're looking for 2 goalies for this season. Any team without a goalie in this league doesn't stand a chance against us.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any team without a goalie in this league doesn't stand a chance against us.
HAHAHA man stop talking! your in div 3 like the rest of us!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti_10 said:
Any team without a goalie in this league doesn't stand a chance against us.
HAHAHA man stop talking! your in div 3 like the rest of us!

I was basing that statement on shot power, you need a goalie with hands. Our free kick taker is the kicker for the South Fraser Rams, and most our guys aren't far behind him in the power department. Thus the statement I said previously.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't understand why the fvsl left you guys in div3? with a football kicker you should be in div 1 this year! way to drop the ball fvsl!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know eh? We lobbyed for it based on him and this other guy we got, but to no avail, they gave it to the U-18 Abby team first. If only we were quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0