Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL - Div 3 & 4] Banter and Rumors - offseason '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Div 3A looks the hardest as Bradner were no slouches last year either.......i hope we gel early or it could be lights out .......no easy teams......maybe if we finish fourth we'll join the Royals in Div 1.......

im not sure if Whalley needs another field goal kicker as you were 26-26 last year putting it through the uprights........

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guitarman said:
I agree Div 3A looks the hardest as Bradner were no slouches last year either.......i hope we gel early or it could be lights out .......no easy teams......maybe if we finish fourth we'll join the Royals in Div 1.......

im not sure if Whalley needs another field goal kicker as you were 26-26 last year putting it through the uprights........

I believe I was 24-29, which is why we recruited him this year :rolleyes:

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Stallion,

Looks like we will have a deleted squad tomorrow night.....spirited practice last night but a lot of guys wont be there due to short notice......be gentle on us.....give me your assesment on Friday...one thing i do know is that the skill and intensity on the Selects has vastly improved .....practice was pretty intense and im sore for it......good luck .....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guitarman said:
Hey Stallion,

Looks like we will have a deleted squad tomorrow night.....spirited practice last night but a lot of guys wont be there due to short notice......be gentle on us.....give me your assesment on Friday...one thing i do know is that the skill and intensity on the Selects has vastly improved .....practice was pretty intense and im sore for it......good luck .....

Be gentle on you, after all the e-mails you guys sent telling me to watch my ankles? We'll be missing some guys too, plus our goalie, so it should be a back and forth game. We haven't played together as a team yet, nor had enough guys for a full scrimmage so you guy's will have an advantage over us. Too bad you won't be there for a pint, I'll have to come watch one of your games, maybe against Poco.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would settle for a regular one right now, but it would be nice to know when your cup games are ahead of time, so you can change your training sessions to be ready.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion i hope you have a great season otherwise i whould'int come back on ttp ever!!!!!! all the talking u have done you better back it up! or find a hole too hide in!

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well at least were in a real group!!!! even if your team ends up 2nd it won't mean anything! and GEU well beat u

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't blame me, I didn't choose the groupings, if I did I'd be playing you guys for sure just to see those tears from a demoralizing whooping on your face :)

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah tears, keep talking about how good your 6th place u-21 team is! wait untill they play against men!! then u well see tears

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait for Saturday night the new look Rams vs Poco Pacific, Poco are a good group of guys the game should be fun regardless of the out come. cheers Totti see you then

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea can't wait!!! were going to see a lot of geu this weekend!!! im just glad we got 2 tough games this weekend rams and titans!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 4 Whalley 3

Totti, you'll be surprised to hear I'm actually happy with this scoreline. PAU is going to be a team to look out for, their young talent is very fit. That being said had we had a keeper, 2 goals for sure would have been saved and a third was 50-50. Missing 6 breakaways also doesn't help. Considering we've never played together before there was some great chemistry, PA only had 2 shots in the first half, and unfortunately for us 4 out of their 5 shots on target went in. Based on the our game with missing the players we were missing, I still have no problem saying we'll finish top of our table.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah stallion if you do finish top its cause of the group your in!!!! like i said i think your going to end up 3rd!!!! you just played your ex-team and there better without u!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0