Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions March 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg Rangers 2 GEU Miners 1. Worst game of soccer I've ever seen but our boys pulled off the win with only 7-guys. Congrats to the few who showed up.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
They had 10 . Hats off to the miners though, they were pretty classy about the whole thing..i know our team would see a few cards if we lost with 3 less men

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoa! 7 man team wins a game 2-1!? Did GEU only have 8?!

i just have to say .... that "blast" from 35 yards out amazing. with all the talk about it im upset that no one else was able to see it. :p i would love to see that "blast" every game. its my turn to take notes. LOL

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game of the month coming up, sundowner Vs key west. a battle of the ages to decide who is officailly the shyte team of the year.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are both Sponsors...Sundowner Pub in North Delta (64th and Scott)

ummm...and the power rankings state that if Key West Ford was to play a team for worst in the Valley it would have to be either Port Moody Rush, Abbotsford Hurricanes, or the Bradner Blues :D

Key West is rank though...

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
key west maybe ranked higher than some teams, but if you watch them play, you will see why they are a joke. and it's to bad because 3 of there players, the 3 good ones, are sundowner loaners from summer. and whats wrong with being named after a pub? better than some stupid kids soccer team name like hawks or fury.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
key west ford 1-3 sundowner. In a game that good have easily gone into the 20's for goals for sundowner. we had a breakway up the middle from 20 yards in about every 30 seconds. It was 3-nil after 7 minutes.Sundowner took the foot off the pedal and coasted the rest of the way. Great way to end a crap season for sundowner.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I mention I hate the month of March in the bowels of the FVSL?!?!

Games mean absolutely nothing, or everything...I know that now all the divisions are iced...but still...play the fcuking games!?

ND Hawks forfeit to us, because they get shelled 8-2 by the FC Stars the week before and don't want to get humped again!?

The GEU Phoenix ass-rape the Guidlford Old Boys 8-0!? Hopefully the Phoenix had their sweeper playing up front after 3-0.

Nothing is worse than a quality side pummeling a poor side and then having them close up shop for the rest of the season (i know we are only a few make ups left)

Onto next week vs The LUFC Rangers...hopefully they will have #'s enough.

Division 3A # Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 LUFC Rangers 17 13 2 2 42 21 41
2 LUFC Nomads 16 13 1 2 65 24 40

now looks like...

1 Nomads 17 14 1 2 66 24 43
2 Rangers 17 13 2 2 42 21 41

Season and first place is on the line. Nice.

Also, watched the ACBC Cat vs LUFC Athletica game (3-3 draw) on the weekend...Congrats to ACBC on going undefeated all year. I knwo you have m/u's to go still, but the Heat and Miners shouldn't pose much of a threat.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't say i was suprised the ND hawks forfitted we played them back to back weeks and after we beat them the second time i think the team was ready to fold then, a few of them even asked to try out for our team for next year. Hopefully they work things out they were having a good season till a little over the halfway mark. Interesting to see what happens this weekend with the nomads. We have a few injuries and some guys out on cards, hopefully we can put up a fight for first place. See you boys saturday evening.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
antileno, It looks like it will be your turf time, not ours, as LUFC is hosting the Cup Semi's and the PAK cup semi's are at MAP Saturday evening...

The schedule will almost undoubtably say MAP Sunday, at 11am...Nomads as home team.

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure the Miners could get the ball from ACBC if ACBC truly cared...:D

evidence:

LOL very true...when were on our game...not many can touch the ball...lets hope we stay focused and continue to win,hopefully we wont b thinking about already holding the trophey as we did on sunday:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL very true...when were on our game...not many can touch the ball...lets hope we stay focused and continue to win,hopefully we wont b thinking about already holding the trophey as we did on sunday:rolleyes:

Make sure you spend the $27 dollars you get for winning the div on Lucky Beer;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0