Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions March 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
should be a good one...

the talk going back and forth is giving me a good feeling that this is going to be a stormer of a match...

then it is pints and 7-a-side with dead legs on Saturday just hours after I get my bitch ass out of bed at 4:30 in the am to drive from Langley to New West to take in the Old Firm game (Septic vs Rangers for those not in the loop ;) )

in for a tough weekend...

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and will someone please proofread carnies posts as they make absolutely no sense, forward them to JBN first or something carnie maybe he can make something coherent happen for you.

here is something i dont need to proof read ..... i just dont like u!!!! see u on the pitch. after the game we will have a beer and hopefully i will change my mind.

TheWall

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the Rangers will play with 10 or less on Friday...............The rest are working or injured.

Wednesday is a little late to find out about a Friday night game when people work etc. during the week.

Oh well, it will make the "upset" oh so much sweeter. :cool:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm, it was given to the league etc by us and the fields coordinator lunch time on Tuesday...when else did you want to play it? ;) We put the request in as soon as possible Tuesday (monday was a holiday) and things were confirmed asap...

The season ends on Saturday with Cup Finals, a 7-a-side tourney, and promo/rele games... Did you want to play it sometime in June or July when your guys are free from work and healed? :D

We played you with 9.5 guys (one was hurt-ish, and one severely hung over) on Saturday...and 2 call ups from the masters team in the club...you can feel free to do the same and take advantage of rules made available to you by the FVSL Constitution that favours club teams...but I didn't give you that idea ok ;)

seriously though...I just want to get the game played and done with...

It would have suited both teams imho to play just the second half, but the league made their decision based on precedence and that is their right and duty...

good luck Wall and antileno. We'll see you Friday night, under the lights....hopefully :eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm, it was given to the league etc by us and the fields coordinator lunch time on Tuesday...when else did you want to play it? ;) We put the request in as soon as possible Tuesday (monday was a holiday) and things were confirmed asap...

The season ends on Saturday with Cup Finals, a 7-a-side tourney, and promo/rele games... Did you want to play it sometime in June or July when your guys are free from work and healed? :D

We played you with 9.5 guys (one was hurt-ish, and one severely hung over) on Saturday...and 2 call ups from the masters team in the club...you can feel free to do the same and take advantage of rules made available to you by the FVSL Constitution that favours club teams...but I didn't give you that idea ok ;)

seriously though...I just want to get the game played and done with...

It would have suited both teams imho to play just the second half, but the league made their decision based on precedence and that is their right and duty...

good luck Wall and antileno. We'll see you Friday night, under the lights....hopefully :eek:

No, no, no, it is all your fault about the game time JBN. I dealt with it this year, you're just trying to get yourself an easy win by changing the game to when you know they won't be able to field a team. Shame on you ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah...right...

changing the game back and forth 3 times for a team clear across the city is different than ensuring the game gets played between same club teams at both teams home grounds rather than standing around kicking dirt piles to figure out who is the rightful champion of the hallowed FVSL Division 3A Division :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah...right...

changing the game back and forth 3 times for a team clear across the city is different than ensuring the game gets played between same club teams at both teams home grounds rather than standing around kicking dirt piles to figure out who is the rightful champion of the hallowed FVSL Division 3A Division :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's the exact same :D

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we should just arm wrestle for the title, i warn you though i am fierce competitor when it comes to arm wrestling, especially after a few beers.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we should just arm wrestle for the title, i warn you though i am fierce competitor when it comes to arm wrestling, especially after a few beers.

I'll take HouseArrest over any of you, but other than that I might like your odds. Lets just say I only play soccer for a reason...and when I figure out what that is I'll let you know.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take HouseArrest over any of you, but other than that I might like your odds. Lets just say I only play soccer for a reason...and when I figure out what that is I'll let you know.

good luck guys i have to work as well ... a little upset about it but what can u do !!! rip it up and bring the cup to the nomads :bronco:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-0 Nomads. Great 0-0 first half, excellent finishing in the second...keeper for Rangers kept them in it long after it should have been dead and buried.

Congrats boys on a good season.

well done Rangers, good to see you guys moving up with us.

Ryder6s

Feb 17, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-0 Nomads. Great 0-0 first half, excellent finishing in the second...keeper for Rangers kept them in it long after it should have been dead and buried.

Congrats boys on a good season.

well done Rangers, good to see you guys moving up with us.[/quot

Well done nomads and congrats on your first place victory. It was a great first half and we gave it all we had, too bad we could only do it for a half though. lol. Anyways hope to see you guys in our div next year and if not it'll be a pleasure knocking you guys out of the cup next year.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game on fri the lights were on !!!! bonus !!!! the first half was well played for the most part by both teams. the rangers goalie .... :eek: well fcuking done bud, wow he kept the rangers in it for a long time making save after save. my free kick that he saved WOW i curled it around the wall into the bottom corner, the goalie moved from the other post dove and made the save !!!! fcuk me !!! the penalty shot that he saved then got up and almost made the second save. the rangers goalie had to many red bulls he was flying !!!!! then it started to flow for the nomads we put 3 more in with a wicked goal by matt back healing it into the net (whos that kid !!!!). all and all it was a good game, cant wait until next season when we play once again. well done everyone see u in the summer :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0