Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions March 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont want to playin mission!

While it owuld be cool to play more teams, I don think there is the commitment at this level to expect teams to travel that much.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not that bad... i don't think it well ever happen.... but i think its a better way then playing each team twice.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not that bad... i don't think it well ever happen.... but i think its a better way then playing each team twice.

I would like to see one group for each division, makes promotion/relegation so much easier, and teams that rise to the top are the consistent ones, as you only have one shot at a team. That being said, will never happen as a 30 team division can't have 29 games, they'd have to add a D4 and D5, which I can't see happening.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
League is making us replay the whole game.

Date and time TBA

ok ... give me a second ..... alright. we have to play again? the whole game? it bothers me a little because now i have to hear them cry about everything once again. just for me ... shut your frickin mouths and play the GAME thats right its a GAME ! and remember there is no crying in soccer. oh "we did not have all of our guys" boo frickin hoo. normally i really dont say anything to the diapers that play defence but guess what .... we did not have all our guys as well remember 5-2 !!!! now im not saying that all defence is like that but a few, now im saying a few, need to play table tennis and read in touch magazine while warming up there girlfriends tampon. give me a break and play !!!!! remember we play for fun, and when we play again (when u have all your guys dont worry) we all will make sure that we put the F-U into your fun !!!!!!
p.s. sorry im in a bad mood hahaha

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok ... give me a second ..... alright. we have to play again? the whole game? it bothers me a little because now i have to hear them cry about everything once again. just for me ... shut your frickin mouths and play the GAME thats right its a GAME ! and remember there is no crying in soccer. oh "we did not have all of our guys" boo frickin hoo. normally i really dont say anything to the diapers that play defence but guess what .... we did not have all our guys as well remember 5-2 !!!! now im not saying that all defence is like that but a few, now im saying a few, need to play table tennis and read in touch magazine while warming up there girlfriends tampon. give me a break and play !!!!! remember we play for fun, and when we play again (when u have all your guys dont worry) we all will make sure that we put the F-U into your fun !!!!!!
p.s. sorry im in a bad mood hahaha

i had to much sugar today

Ryder6s

Feb 17, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your an idiot, At least the rangers didnt bring guys in too play, next time bring just the nomads to play

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forget to take you prozack today carnie? I have never heard more crying and whining from one guy in a whole match let alone one half. Maybe you should have your mom proof read your posts before you click that "submit reply" button. You would save yourself a lot of embarassment.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your an idiot, At least the rangers didnt bring guys in too play, next time bring just the nomads to play

what does that have to do with anything? We function as a team in the club. Johnny and Johnny came out for a run...big deal, it isn't like we have brought in two superstars...they are super reliable steady guys that were filling in for two steady good reliable players...You are allowed to do it, we take advantage of every situation that we can.

We are not a D3 team, we can be beat, the Clones and Poco proved that...but we are not a D3 team.

Had we not brought in those guys (due to injuries and players away) than we would have only had 10 guys.

Oh, and lets not beat about the bush with accusations of next time this and next time that...

had you guys taken us up on our initial offer to play a midweek game we wouldn't be in this predicament now would we?;)

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forget to take you prozack today carnie? I have never heard more crying and whining from one guy in a whole match let alone one half. Maybe you should have your mom proof read your posts before you click that "submit reply" button. You would save yourself a lot of embarassment.

embarassment whos using mother jokes u fool. how old are u? i could probably get my mother on the feild and she will probably run around u like our entire team did against u !!! (remember the goal is to get the ball not air) what makes me laugh more is that i really dont say things like this, but i knew u would see this and u talk so much sitting on the bench and on ttp. do what u normally do send a thug to try and stop us by fouling and we will do the same thing we did before remember or we losing our mind as well as soccer games :eek:

Ryder6s

Feb 17, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
what does that have to do with anything? We function as a team in the club. Johnny and Johnny came out for a run...big deal, it isn't like we have brought in two superstars...they are super reliable steady guys that were filling in for two steady good reliable players...You are allowed to do it, we take advantage of every situation that we can.

We are not a D3 team, we can be beat, the Clones and Poco proved that...but we are not a D3 team.

Had we not brought in those guys (due to injuries and players away) than we would have only had 10 guys.

Oh, and lets not beat about the bush with accusations of next time this and next time that...

had you guys taken us up on our initial offer to play a midweek game we wouldn't be in this predicament now would we?;)

Why didnt we play you... oh yeah we were still in the cup and you werent. We only had nine guys until two of our players played with injuries and we didnt call anyone out. The funny thing is you dont shut your mouth about how good you guys are and until Saturday i finally realized that your team isnt that good. You might have 2 really good strikers but from what i seen your no where near as good as your mouth is. Your actually a joke

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Children, Children.....

Lets see..we hae the Burnaby Nomads vs. the Cloverdale Rangers so why am I wading in here?? No idea, just settle it on the pitch you donks. Nomads, despite the fact that I know you guys well enough to know how good you are, why not let your results to the talking, it seems that JBN and KJ strive to achieve a fair bit of respect around the league, show some to your fellow LUFC Team. Rangers? seriously guys, no disprespect but you've been in D3 for about 9 years now, I expected you guys to be happy that you finally got a good keeper and are moving forward for 2008/2009, not all pissy that you got beat by the Nomads while having to listen to them spout off. Welcome to the league mr. rangers, where people spout off, talk tough, trash talk, show little respect, predict 21-2 victories and more.. If you want examples just go read the D2 or D1 threads...it only gets worse... I suggest you get used to it quickly.

Hahah anyhow, I gotta find out when this rematch is now... it has peaked my interest.

You guys going to fight it out at the exec meeting tonight? ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we will see...This whole charade has me a little upset to say the least.

Right now the FVSL has proposed to us something we don't like very much, but Bo's refusal to play that midweek game I proposed for Feb 25th puts this whole thing in a bad spot for us.

I'm 99.9% sure a verdict will come down today on where and when this game gets made up.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
9PM @ MAP Oval Friday night lights (As Z would put it)
LUFC Rangers vs LUFC Nomads.
Win or draw by Nomads sees the Nomads hoist the trophy and 1st place money
Win by Rangers sees them pip us Nomads by a single point.

Full Game replay...should be a good opener to saturdays festivities...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
9PM @ MAP Oval Friday night lights (As Z would put it)
LUFC Rangers vs LUFC Nomads.
Win or draw by Nomads sees the Nomads hoist the trophy and 1st place money
Win by Rangers sees them pip us Nomads by a single point.

Full Game replay...should be a good opener to saturdays festivities...

After all this talk back and forth I may have to make it out to this one. 9 PM's a little late JBN, got a big game the next day, can you make it earlier? :D

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason we didnt want to play mid week was because a lot of our players work nights and can't make it to weekday nights, which also doesnt bode well for this friday nights game, but we will see.
despite the fact that I know you guys well enough to know how good you are, why not let your results to the talking,
I couldn't agree more. I said that in the beginning of the season and was immediately bombarded with "scoreboard" comments and the like, which i admit was to be expected this is after all the internet and the ideal place for shite like that. There really is no need to argue about this game, you guys will probably beat us, you will inevitably talk a lot of shite after, and you will spend the extra money on more headbands and spandex shirts that are way too small for you. This is only my second season with the rangers and we couldn't be happier about our season. We lost our first game and our fourth i believe to the nomads and apart from that we won every game and tied i think two, pretty good by any standards. We also made it to the fourth round of the cup which was also great. So really no matter what happens this weekend our season was a great success and we are moving up which will be great. So good luck to the nomads and hopefully we end up in the same div 2 bracket next season as these games are easy to get fired up for.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and will someone please proofread carnies posts as they make absolutely no sense, forward them to JBN first or something carnie maybe he can make something coherent happen for you.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bo's refusal to play that midweek game I proposed for Feb 25th puts this whole thing in a bad spot for us.

Johnny, seriously dude you'd refuse if it didn't work for out in your favour, so would ANY team if given the choice.

With you guys being the "Better" team, 1st right of refusal should in fact go to the lesser squad IMO. Now that is just opinion but so be it. A good team missing some players should still show well vs. an average team with a complete roster, whereas the average team missing some guys would probably get fed their soup with a fork. If the it was a Ranger home game then you basically had to chill your roll and wait for the home team or League to organize it. You cannot force the issue as it was not the Rangers fault the game was cancelled.

I ultimately understand your frustrations, I going through it every year as well......... but relax dude and move on to the Div 2 thread. It means I can peruse one less thread because there would be no reason for me to visit here any longer (other than if I was looking for a team to play for..lol)

PS: Antileno, proofreading eh? Thats a monster insult..boy oh boy you sure took the piss out of carnie. Is that the best you can come up with?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hehe,

at the end of the day it is TTP, on and off the pitch I have got on great with the Rangers boys...They are named after the greatest football club to grace any pitch ever afterall...

I am glad you guys had a great season and the last game of the year for us means something...nothing is worse than getting the phone call at ten pm the day before a game from the ND Hawks saying they are forfeiting...at the end of the day...win lose or draw I just like to play and enjoy the banter, run, and post game bevvy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0