Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another rain out for LUFC Sporting this week vs Sundowner. 2 weeks in a row as our game vs the Storm at the same North Surrey Lower got rained out last week. I wonder how many games actually get played on Grass once November starts?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got to love that turf field in Poco!

Standing water, flooding....whoever built that turf should have their head check.

Nice to see a turf games cancelled

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How sad is gates turf!!!! It can;t handle a little rain.... oh well i hear there ripping it up in the summer and laying new stuff down thank god!!!!

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
just put in grass everywhere, if its sandy enough it'll prob drain better than half those turf fields. plus i'll take grass over turf anyday

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just put in grass everywhere, if its sandy enough it'll prob drain better than half those turf fields. plus i'll take grass over turf anyday

Grass is great and all but in our province you wouldn't be playing many games in a season if you had only grass

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rained out Impersonater?, to bad, I was looking forward to seeing how far Lufc sporting had come since the first game of the season.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns 2, port moody 0

we came out flying and scored a beauty about 5 minutes into the game, moved the ball around brilliantly and finished with a nice header. our D was a little shaky to begin the game but finished strong, our keeper made a wicked save on a breakaway to keep it 1-0 early then we took over. had 1 goal called back from an offside in the 6 yard box, and another go off the crossbar and straight down which our guys said was across the line, but its hard for the poor referee to see properly when hes standing at center half asleep.

2nd half they got tired and we dominated the play. moved the ball around pretty well and dominated possession but didn't create a hell of a lot of chances. towards the end we had some chances, a great strike off the cross bar, then 5 minutes later same guy dangled a couple of them and scored a nice low shot coming in from the wing.

overall solid game, could have been a little tighter defensively to start but we'll fix that. onto sentinel next week should be a great game.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
really pissed off that we didn't have our full squad for the Young Guns game last night. We were missing key mid-fielders and defenders. As Bench Warmer said, the game was in their posession for a majority of the 2nd half, but when it is a 9pm Saturday night game and you don't have any subs, it can be tiring.
We had our chances but in the end that wasn't the true Magpies you saw lastnight.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys looked a lot different than the first time we played you, i only recognized 3-4 players...did you sign a bunch of new guys?

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest magpies should have done better on their chances in the first half and coulda been closer but young guns also should have put away theirs. If magpies had a few more guys it woulda been alittle closer but still the right result.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We only signed a goalie (since we didn't have one for the first 4 games) and a two midfielders.

We should of finished those chances, and by we I mean me. I had one of those games.

Do you play a 3-5-2 ? It seemed like you had 3 centre mid-fielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0