Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

impactfc

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i would like to congratulate
sundownders fc for a tough game against the impact
for the first place spot when down to a late goal...with 5 minutes left
good goal keeping on both sides

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
no MOTW? Anyway Poco Pacfic vs Metro Ford in 3A is the game of the season for us. We beat them in out fist game 2-0 since then they havn't lost and have been blowing out teams 8-0. Since that first game we've lost a couple of our starters. Our airtight defence has been not so airtight because were gotten complacent. Good test for promotion on Sat!

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
no MOTW? Anyway Poco Pacfic vs Metro Ford in 3A is the game of the season for us. We beat them in out fist game 2-0 since then they havn't lost and have been blowing out teams 8-0. Since that first game we've lost a couple of our starters. Our airtight defence has been not so airtight because were gotten complacent. Good test for promotion on Sat!
Both of you should be promoted, no problem. I saw that first game and you guys deserved the win, Titans just were not ready for the physical play of mens soccer, just coming from U-21. They have adapted now, and this game will be a different story...Titans 4...Pacific 1

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both of you should be promoted, no problem.

Poco (can't call them Pathetic no more) Pacific has been in the league since like 1983 so it was inevitable at some point...kind of like it's inevitable that one day KH will finally move out of his parents' basement, or will finally grow his first facial hair, or will finally learn to head the ball (properly), etc., etc.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow 1983!!! i think you mean 2003 thats when we started the team, Furious you still playing with the tigers?

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow 1983!!! i think you mean 2003 thats when we started the team, Furious you still playing with the tigers?

Sorry my mistake...I thought that with some of the hairlines on your guys (during the summer league) you had been around for alot longer. But in all seriousness, it's good to see your team's doin well and might even get to re-new the rivalry with the Rams next year (although there's been a huge turnover in players on both teams I'm guessing).

I'm still playing with Tigers, but I'm not sure for how much longer as my back is extremely sore from picking the ball out of the net

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
christ I'm the only balding guy on the team! I'm very sensitive about it, but I have an appointment at hair club for men, its $5000 for the proper hair, and only $1300 if i have my pubic hair transplanted, im going with the pubic hair.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
will finally learn to head the ball (properly), etc., etc.

you had to take it too far diddnt you :D

christ I'm the only balding guy on the team! I'm very sensitive about it, but I have an appointment at hair club for men, its $5000 for the proper hair, and only $1300 if i have my pubic hair transplanted, im going with the pubic hair.

why not it worked for george ;)

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
why not it worked for george ;)

Slummin it in the div. 3 thread eh Bluebird (glad you haven't forgot your roots)...People are always asking me why I have curly hair and now, thanks to you, my secret is out.

Girth, back hair also works but it's a little more cumbersome to round up as you need a second person to do the shaving...also the texture's not the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0