Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
damn i didn't see that...chehalis should get that tie turned into a win and abby turned into a loss plus they lose 3 points..

why the hell couldn't they play an ineligible player against a team like cloverdale, chehalis doesn't need free points..

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
unless they played ineligible player in a game they lost, not sure what game it was, im assuming it was their last game but who knows. if it was actually vs chehalis i'm pretty sure that result will be turned over.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Titans 1, Abbotsford 1.

Must have been tough to watch from the sidelines. Very little from either side in the way of good scoring chances. They scored on their one first half chamce and we scored on one of our few second half opportunities. Oh well.

It got a little chippy towards the end, but nothing out of hand.

Kind of boring post, really.

FM

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner fc 0-0 Arsenal. Thats was probably there best game these guys will ever play in there lives and we shyte the bed. 2nd half they had 1 rush up the field and 1 penalty. Otherwise the ball never left our feet. We have 1 question after the game, exactly how big is the horse shoe that is shoved up there goalie's arse?

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns 3 sikh unitied 1

we didn't move the ball around like were capable of but i was really impressed with our work ethic and our physical play in the game. it was a huge character game as we were missing our top 3 strikers, playing with 1 sub and eventually finishing the game with 10 players because there about 4 players were playing through injuries and fighting through it.

the first half was 0-0, they moved the ball around pretty well and we were struggling. you could tell we had no practice or games for 2 weeks as our touch and fitness went down the shitter. pretty even half we had a couple of chances which their goalie made some nice saves on and they hit a post. their offense relies on 1 player only - he is about 6'4 fast as hell and has a wicked right foot, so we had to shut him down if we wanted to win

2nd half we came out flying, guys going into tackles extremely hard and playing clean but with an edge. their best player got hurt pretty badly after we made a brilliant tackle. hope he's not too hurt, looked like either an ankle or a blown knee, needed help off the pitch and at the end of the game still couldn't put weight on his leg. big loss to them as he is what makes them a solid team. our 3 goals all came from our 1 striker who was playing with a pretty bad knee. 2 great goals and one tap in that looked a bit offside but he said it wasn't so who knows. our midfield let us down on their 1 goal, were to slow getting back (fitness...) and their best player was given way to much time and made a great play and a great finish.

overall gutsy effort by our guys, we dug deep and it made the difference in the game.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow 14-0 for sentinel. i was expecting them to destroy the shock but not by that much..hopefully they didn't run up the score on purpose, you never want to see wins by that big a margin cause you're just asking for trouble.

i can't believe port moody won 6-1 against chehalis in chehalis...well done magpies. definitely surprised about that one.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redshirts 5-2 walloping of us(the hapless Heat)Not much to say,we were just plain,outworked!!! Oh well,dare i say we have a chance to beat the Arsenal next week?
WB,a scouting report?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shyte, shyte, shyte BK. They run hard, but they don't do anything. alot of flick's, and long ball. 2nd half we switched to a 3-5-2, and that messed them up completely. they run at guys after the balls gone, and fcuking whine so bloody much. I would say they take alot of shots, but to be considered a shot the ball must travel in the general direction of the net. so they kick the ball off the field......alot. They played there asses off and we shyte the bed and the game was 0-0. this should be a heat 5-0 victory.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't put any huge dollar amounts on the Heat right now.Struggling is the word of the day!!! We just snuck by the mighty Rollovers!! I'm hoping the Arsenal is just what the dr. ordered to get us back in the win category.Should be fun the rest of the way with the standings tightening right up. Good luck

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth to make his 14th comeback of the last 3 seasons two weeks from now. Difference is this time he will be a striker!

Oh ya ....just like the good old days!:wa:

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gobind has officialy forfitted there game this weekend agains't Sundowner FC.
Well that was a tough weekend. more time for beer.

Big Mama

Sep 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think Gobind can field a team. It is more expencive if they show up on game day and have no numbers then it is to cancel in the middle of the week. Good luck bad knees

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns 5, tigers 2

5-1 after half, i think the tigers were missing their keeper because 2 of our goals were ugly. we were in cruise control in the 2nd half and didnt play very well but a wins a win. should be a good game next week against abby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0