Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep, I'm sure they have blown worse....;)

Good luck to all teams this weekend that get to play. The Fury/Hotspurs game looks to be off as the field is already closed. Just prolonging the inevitable, a loss...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sheeps b-day

Yes it is true sheep has guaranteed a hatrick on his b-day today.I spoke to him last night and he feels he can lead by example today and light the lamp. I'm gonna say he scores zero goals and gets a yellow card for his non atheletic effort. :eek:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sheeps b-day

Originally posted by girth
I'm gonna say he scores zero goals and gets a yellow card for his non atheletic effort.
Again sheep, clubmates???? With friends like these....?????

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in....

The Associated Press is reporting a 2-0 win for Poco City....more to come later...:p

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC Game Report

Originally posted by star #1
SUFC 3 - Coyotes 2

Ill leave the details to Big T and the crew.

Well I thought the Hotspurs and Fury game was off until Star informed me at the game that the Hotspurs won. We didn't tell our guys until after the game.

We had a great game but lacked in the finishing department again. We had 3 breakaways in the 1st half and came away with nothing and few other chances as well but nothing solid on net. We controlled the entire half with some great ball movement and skill.

The second half finally saw us score about 10 minutes in, only to have Coyotes tie it on a PK. Then our keeper got caught off his line as one of the coyotes drilled a 45 yarder in to the far top corner. nice Shot, second time this year that smae guy did that too us . XXX what did the keep tell u ? ;)

With about 15 left our forward gets his legs taken out by the keeper and we score on the pk. We score the winner a few minutes later on nice header off the post. This game souldn't have been close but our forwards are having problems putting the ball in the net. Hopefully we'll break out of it next week. :D

Witht the Hotspurs win, it looks like PAU will have to pull off the monumental upset to help the Sikhs.

Big T:cool:

BigTgladtoseeCoyotesandTigersandDeltastayingputinDiv2:wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Protest from Coyotes

After the game the ref told us the game was under protest from the Coyotes cuz they said we played illegal players. :confused: The ref just shook his head cuz he checked everyones id before the game. Big T has got ID cards for all the players, bunch of fukcing cry babies. You lost get over it.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 4 ND players 1

Langley just completely dominated this game and was up 1-0 before the 5 minute mark and just continued from there to a 4-1 beating of the Players.
It's too bad they lost the 3 points for the ID card situation as it seems that Sikh FC will most likely overtake them and drop Langley to 4th spot.

:confused: Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Geu Tigger's boasting about how good they were and that they would win promotion???

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Langley 4 ND players 1

Originally posted by Demolition
Langley just completely dominated this game and was up 1-0 before the 5 minute mark and just continued from there to a 4-1 beating of the Players.
It's too bad they lost the 3 points for the ID card situation as it seems that Sikh FC will most likely overtake them and drop Langley to 4th spot.

:confused: Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Geu Tigger's boasting about how good they were and that they would win promotion???

Hey Demo,

Langley was the best team in the second half of the season, winning 7 in a row (including the one against the royals that got taken away). You can't take anything away from that. They will be dangerous next year for sure.

Don't be confused about GEU, they can still win their last game and get promoted.:p I hope sheep told everyone that our game will be a 10 point game, cuz the tigers need that many to get promoted. :confused: :D

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals 4- 1 The other team ( can't remember who we played)

Well... I heard the guys were pissed off cause I spoke my mind here last week. They were saying those things should be say at peoples face... but by saying that they never said that to my face... and when I did say it to peoples face they would look the other way or pretend they didnt hear it.

However the team played better this weekend... is that a coincidence? But not to our full potential.

Ugly game at times, with an aweful pitch. Very hard to control the ball, atleast that's my excuse, what's yours? :D

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco / PAU

Not sure when game will be replayed, but am not looking forward to it. Should be a very interesting weekend... Big T or Sheep, have either of you heard when and where your game is to be replayed? Would like to catch that one... should be very exciting. This will also help me with my decision as to where to play next season...:rolleyes:

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco

How are the current Div. 2 Poco teams and Div. 1 Poco teams affiliated? Same club system????

xxxgettingcheezee

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mexi, here are the facts:

The Royals probably have the strongest, or one of the strongest teams in the division, “on paper”. Most teams would be tickled pink to have an ex-premier striker like Frank Scigliano, a talent like Chris Valcamp up front, and a premier caliber, all position player like that little shite Ramirez;). You also have, arguably, a premier caliber goaltender in Ryan. The rest of the line-up is scattered with ex-Storm players who won the President’s Cup only two years ago (when the Cup was truly tough to win), and who showed strongly in the 1st division last year (3rd).

I understand injuries have really hurt the team this season, which is unfortunate…but there isn’t anything wrong in questioning the collective effort when it is warranted.

One Dude’s opinion.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City

Originally posted by XXX
How are the current Div. 2 Poco teams and Div. 1 Poco teams affiliated? Same club system????
Fury, Hotspurs and United are all in the same Poco City Club. The Poco Raider a$$clowns are on there own, thank goodness. Nobody wants to be afiliated with them...;) .

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC WINS :wa:

Solid game by the sikhs on Sunday. I have no idea how the Coyotes could be that high in the standings. They are TERRIBLE. If the Sikhs could have finished their chances (at least 6) the game would have been over. XXX what did the SUFC keeper have to say about the 45 footer that he let in?
Hey sheep can you figure out the calculations on how you guys can advance?:)
Hey Argyle, there was no way FURY were going to beat you guys since they were going to advance. Same club, makes me wonder:eek:
SikhsneedanupsetbyPAU.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
thisbuds4u

Originally posted by Argyle
Don't worry about the Hotspurs moving anywhere.Looking forward to another season in div 2. :mad:
I stick by this post...Hotspurs will not be promoted...placing second is not a sure thing...yet.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco / PAU

Originally posted by Argyle
Not sure when game will be replayed, but am not looking forward to it. Should be a very interesting weekend... Big T or Sheep, have either of you heard when and where your game is to be replayed? Would like to catch that one... should be very exciting. This will also help me with my decision as to where to play next season...:rolleyes:

Argyle,

haven't heard when the game is going to be replayed but I think maybe in 3 weeks time after the current Cup schedule concludes. By the way I think we play you guys if we beat the GEU Div 4 squad. Your decision factors the point that you will have to play with sheep right. I think thats a no brainer.:rolleyes: ;)

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very true Big T, very true about having to play with sheep. We will have to see what the offseason brings. Still looking for a team to maybe play some summer ball with to get back in shape after surgury. I haven't seen the pitch since late september, and am just now cleared to resume training. Yes boys, I will be there tonight, so make sure the cooler is over flowing...;) .
Big T, you will play us when you beat the Div 4 squad, look forward to that match as well.
Just got a note from Peace Arch, and we are going to try and get the game in sooner rather than later. Just want it over with.
Good luck to all the teams playing this weekend that weren't luck enough to get a buy...:p
Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0