Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle

Argyle,

You haven't seen the field in years, hence the surgery!

Summer ball won't get you fit, just remember all of reccos's comments on you from last years summer ball. Nothing's changed. If anything, you should get in shape for MAY!!

The only team you will get on is one that doesn't have a beer boy! You may want to try the Golden Ears Cat team, they never seem to have theirs show up!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's it, the gloves are dropped... I am walking from my desk to yours and ...

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha...

Seen the field in years...hahaha...very funny. Two surgeries later, still can't see...

Please refrain from using socerbackwards name in here. This is probably the only forum that he doesn't come in and whine about life...;) ...I don't want him to call my boss on me either. Whoever that is...I don't even know.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by thisbuds4u
If you guys beat PAU this weekend does that mean both POCO teams get promoted?
How many times do I have to say this...
Originally posted by Argyle
Don't worry about the Hotspurs moving anywhere.Looking forward to another season in div 2.
I am personally not looking past the game against PAU, but... I can't see the league putting three teams from the same club in the same div. should div two end with both fury and hotspurs at the top of the table.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle,

That is what has got me wondering. But, I don't think you should have to much to worry about PAU. Hopefully the sikhs will beat the Div.4 team in the cup game this weekend. It will be a good game between the Sikhs and you guys in the second round.
The two teams match up really well.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by thisbuds4u
But, I don't think you should have to much to worry about PAU.
That is what everybody has been saying, PAU will be an easy win. I don't think so, look at their last 4 games, two 1-0 losses, a 1-0 win and a 1-1 tie against GEU. Haven't heard much from Geu since that game for some reason. GEU is a team that we haven't beaten all season, and they tied Pau. We only beat Pau by one goal in a very tough game. This is not a game that I am looking forward to. Depending on when the game is played, we might be short some players.

I always look forward to the Sikh/Hotspur games as they are usually entertaining. I hope that will be the second round game. Just might have to go and watch the first round one...:rolleyes:

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too quiet

What's going on around here?. All of sudden is too quiet around here. How were the games yesterday? Royals game got cancelled.:mad: I hate that. Well hope to see someone reply with the scores from this weekends games... and soon!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most of the games played yesterday were cup games. They can be discussed in the cup threads.

Might be why it's so quiet.;)

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers vs Sikh

Anybody in these two clubs heard anything yet about re-sched. of your game?

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE ROB

The Sikhs deserve that comment. But, can't play this weekend because we're off to Las Vegas for a tournament.

Vivalasvegas:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who gets promoted?

Will it be the Poco City teams? Can PAU beat the hotspurs? Can Sikh then beat the Mighty Tigers? Will Bricktop get a bicycle kick against his old squad? Will ich-e-a$$ smell his fingers? Will sheep be able to rally the squad for one more game? These are all questions that still need to be answered before seasons end.

What are the answers?

Will there be 3 Poco City teams in div 1 next year?

One game left...

Stay tuned.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all my good, good friends in Division 2. How about a nice scouting report on the Delta Players. PM me. I'd appreciate it.;)

Your good friend, and friendly moderator,

TheRob.

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to SUFC

I just wanted to say congrats to BIG T and the boys in the recent Presidents Day Soccer Tourney in Las Vegas...

To get as far as you did is simply amazing...

To get to the final of a 60 team tournament is absolutely brilliant!!

Losing the game on a golden goal is definitely heartbreaking!!!

but don't hang your heads cause a 2-1 loss to the defending Arizona State Champs is nothing to be ashamed of...

Did Giuliano from London make it out for the tourney.. I heard that guy is fantastic..who were all the other pickups

cheers on a job well done

Softy

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Softballz.....

I did go up with Big T and SUFC and what a tourny although I only played 2 games until I fcuked my ankle again......where the heck did Big T get these players from???? I was a little disappointed that he didn't bring his hoes:( . A great tourny overall and the Arizona State champs are a good side. I was a bit surprised we did well as we did......Hey Softy.......I thought I saw you at the north side of the pitch......was that you????

Hungoverhardballz:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Tourney for SUFC

Originally posted by HARD BALLZ
Big T get these players from???? I was a little disappointed that he didn't bring his hoes:( . A great tourny overall and the Arizona State champs are a good side. I was a bit surprised we did well as we did......

Hungoverhardballz:D

HardBallz and Softballz,

Well played. Great to see us play some quality soccer in a big name tournament. That Arizona Side was just crazy...but no reason to hang your heads, we were just a little drunk when we played them...next time we'll defintely win it all.

Yeah softy the lads from england really helped the squad...Guiliano, Sebastian Tundy, Roberto and Jordan...crazy players...I might sign them up for our squad if they come down to Canada. :D Thanks to all the boyz for coming out and putting on a great performance.

Hardballz - if you recall Big T didn't need the hoes this weekend...especially when he's hanging out with a bombshell like Ashley from Colorodo. :D

Big T:cool:

tupac

Feb 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I can say is the Hotspurs are not going to be wasting a long trip to Peace Arch to come away losers. Can you say League winners. Promotion is another story though, we'll have to wait and see:cool: Focus is on the next round of the cup.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tupac

Have to agree with ya, although, Peace Arch is not going to be an easy team to play. They have nothing to lose or gain...other than their pride. That is a scary team to come up against.

Big T, don't bother playing your game, it won't mean a thing. Stinky fingers and Sheep will come out hard and strong and lay the beats on Sikh. They have had a bad run of it lately, and GEU will not want to finish the season on a slide. Expect a tough game. They haven't been on here for a while, so you can assume that they have been training. Or just totaly embarassed for saying that they would win the league and the presidents cup...
Where are ya now????

Bring out the smack boys...the season is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0