Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Your a div three player playing in a div two league...better.......I know any team can win on any level.....it true.....
that was ummm....intelligent. :rolleyes:

anyways, i think the royals have more than proven we belong in div 2.

one other note about predictions this weekend, some guy predicted GEU Titans would beat NDFC, as much as i would like it to happen, i would probably die laughing if it did. I'm gonna say NDFC 6 - GEU 1, and let's not forget who was dead on about the score in the royals/ndfc match :cool: and for the record, we let them have that goal just so my prediction would be correct :eek:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My prediction NDFC vs Royals rematch NDFC 4-1 over the royals and thats being nice. you guys belong in div 2 and you belong to stay here. maybe you will stay in first till the half way point but when all is said and done we will be sitting in first with a comfortable margin.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Saint jr find a way to get to the game this weekend so you guys can take some points off the royals. they are alittle over confident for me and its time to put them in there place. I just don't think the rippers can beat good teams without you not to say you guys don't have a good team or some other good players but from what I have watched alot of the play goes through you and nobody else seems to create chances. I expect your beer for me to be at the game in two weeks whether or not you are that is if you have the confidence in your team that you claim.

bulljive, as much as i would like to help the rippers out this weekend my time with them has run it's course.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have noticed there isn't a chicken pie to be had in Cloverdale the last couple of weeks. Can anyone explain this?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright, this whole saint jr./Rippers deal needs some clarification. Will saint or someone else from the Rippers put the rumour mill out of commission and give us the scoop? A transfer? Voluntary, or involuntary?? Enquiring minds want to know!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sensing a disturbance in the force...is saint off to the grove of alders? No! (gasp)...it couldn't be...could it? :eek:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
My prediction NDFC vs Royals rematch NDFC 4-1 over the royals and thats being nice. you guys belong in div 2 and you belong to stay here. maybe you will stay in first till the half way point but when all is said and done we will be sitting in first with a comfortable margin.

i'll keep that in mind and close to my heart. perhaps you'd also like to give me some numbers on what a 'comfortable margin' is? we have only conceded more than 1 goal on two occasions, aldergrove and eagleridge, maybe i should note against eagleridge we were missing 4 players (including our captain/coach, and our starting sweeper) as they were on vacation, and our match against aldergrove was those 4 players first game back and they were...still feelin the effects of an all-inclusive trip.

and whats up shaven? no witty comeback for being slow? :p

hey G, aldergrove has quick forwards, weak mid, defense is decent.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
and whats up shaven? no witty comeback for being slow? :p.

Oh, sorry Mom...while you were standing still and talking I ran by so fast I didn't catch the words stumbling out of your mouth... :eek:

Best of luck this weekend buddy, either way it goes this will be a good, close match.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
That's just a fact Shaven, we are victims of our own success last year. We had VMSL Premier teams recruiting 3 of our guys from last year and Gary got his scholarship up to SFU. It's lookin like though as the season goes on, all of these guys will be back before the transfer deadline. Once you go Hurricane, it's tough to go anywhere else for long! We'll see what happens against the Bearcats and Clones. I do know this, I can't remember the last time we lost a must-win game. We'll find a way towin this weekend and we'll find away against the Clones. That's just the way it is...

This is for Whack and 0-8 and Mr Power.....I'll explain the whole grade 11 and twelve thing......you guys have talent and to relie on younger players is great but is it pointless yes....Why? you ask well everyone wants to become Provincial champs right? Your grade 11 and twelve stars are not able to play at provincials because nobody can be in the youth program. This showed how well your team is with out them because you guys got plastered every game in Victoria granted you didn't have your staring goalie but still to give up 18 goals in three games...common now :confused:

Your a great team no body is doubting that but to say your going to roll over every team and not lose another game....be realistic....you tied the coyotes :eek:

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is true franchise we did get pummelled in the provoncials but it wasnt just cuase of the kids, we went down with only 4 starters, we were missing key fowards midfielders and defenders. We had to go around the league and pick up some players just so we could field a team. And we did tie the coyotes, but hey we didnt lose and i am confident that we will win our next two games against the top teams in our division. And if we lose i wont be able to come on here anymore and make shavens blood pressure rise anymore but the chances of that happening are very slim:)
The Franchise said:
This is for Whack and 0-8 and Mr Power.....I'll explain the whole grade 11 and twelve thing......you guys have talent and to relie on younger players is great but is it pointless yes....Why? you ask well everyone wants to become Provincial champs right? Your grade 11 and twelve stars are not able to play at provincials because nobody can be in the youth program. This showed how well your team is with out them because you guys got plastered every game in Victoria granted you didn't have your staring goalie but still to give up 18 goals in three games...common now :confused:

Your a great team no body is doubting that but to say your going to roll over every team and not lose another game....be realistic....you tied the coyotes :eek:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Special bulletin for the Hurricane Nation....doodoodoodooditditdoodoo....this just in, you may want to consider actually building a team of players who can and will stay with your club for more than half a season. :rolleyes: You just might find that would solve many of your difficulties, though that would eliminate a bunch of your excuses when you lose....hmm, tough one there :eek:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shall i sum this up for you hurricane players, allow me to be blunt, but please just STFU until you have something new and relevant to say. personally i don't care how you did last season, i don't any many others do either. shall i go in depth about how the royals only 3 losses last year came against the bottom 3 teams? or maybe how we didn't even get promoted and yet we are up here sitting in top spot at the moment? shite happens, get over it. oh ya, one more thing, i scored a goal last year, wanna hear about that? it's was f***ing GLORIOUS, unlike anything related to you or your team. gooday.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Mom...a piss-taking that uses limited profanity and is actually topical. About time buddy! Nice job staying in bounds, keep it up. :D

I'll say this for the Hurricanes though...the members on TTP keep getting it up the bum lately, but they're always up for the challenge. (Hmm, does that sound funny to anyone else?) :eek:

Royalty

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Oh, sorry Mom...while you were standing still and talking I ran by so fast I didn't catch the words stumbling out of your mouth... :eek:

Best of luck this weekend buddy, either way it goes this will be a good, close match.

Sorry, Bud, but that retort was lame. You're gonna have to do better than that!

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0