Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 4-2 South Delta

Really not a strong game by us but we'll take the 3 points.

Thomo made a huge difference up front when he came on and linked up well with Evans.

A few things to sort out but I think we'll progress into form quickly over the next couple of weeks.

Regs.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Have to agree that thomo made a huge difference. Where were you? Dave H was flagrantly chipable.

The ref was dodgy at times but it seemed to go both ways. In my opinion the 2nd half PK was a real fluffer of a call.

Progressing into form isn't happening as quickly as we would have hoped for our lot. Next stop is Langley for some much needed revenge.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was nice and warm on the sidelines :)

Ref was dodgy at times? I'll be nice and say he was "interesting" :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Have to agree that thomo made a huge difference. Where were you? Dave H was flagrantly chipable.

The ref was dodgy at times but it seemed to go both ways. In my opinion the 2nd half PK was a real fluffer of a call.

Progressing into form isn't happening as quickly as we would have hoped for our lot. Next stop is Langley for some much needed revenge.
its all about angles, Tuna... unfortunately for me, math was never a strong subject.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 2 - sd goose egg. We got out worked badly. Kudos to Langley and their ref. That flagrant elbow was disgusting. Our guy is still probably still waiting for a stitch job at emerg.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cap, far too long of a drive in this pishing shite to get humped like that in the ear hole. I'll be over it in the morning.

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 2 - sd goose egg. We got out worked badly. Kudos to Langley and their ref. That flagrant elbow was disgusting. Our guy is still probably still waiting for a stitch job at emerg.

Langley with another elbow.... WWF time out on the farm tonight??

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1 CFC Peace Arch 2
Very hard fought match out at JO last night, the pitch was very heavy which made for a good battle.
We came flying out of the gates and could have been up a couple before Thomo finally got us the lead. Delta to their credit came back at us and got rewarded with the equalizer 10 minutes before the half. The second half was more of the same with both teams trading chances until we got a back post header off a free kick 10 minutes from time.
We'll take the 3 points, Delta have been in the top 3 for the last 5 years and its always a tough place to get points.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
line of the nite

We are up about 5 mid way through the first half and the short fellow with locks and neon boots playing in the midfield for POCO says to his teammates...."Iam moving up to show these guys (as in Temple) how to really play soccer!"

"Really"

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley with another elbow.... WWF time out on the farm tonight??

Shocking after the nonesense that went on last year. The player that got elbowed last year refuses to play any contact sport anymore for risk of his future health. Can not believe they are still pulling that shite. Cowardly acts for sure. What goes comes around I suppose.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our recipient of the elbow had to have about 20 stitches to sew up his split and torn lip. Adding insult to injury there was no card given to the Langley bozo.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: line of the nite

We are up about 5 mid way through the first half and the short fellow with locks and neon boots playing in the midfield for POCO says to his teammates...."Iam moving up to show these guys (as in Temple) how to really play soccer!"

"Really"
And u said ....u can't
Play mid field ,how u expect to play forward
Good team temple , Morris & some Sid collided in mid fiield via slide tackle,both look at one another and started laughing ,Morris said if it was on of the Indian lads they would be calling ICBC claiming whip lash

:)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our recipient of the elbow had to have about 20 stitches to sew up his split and torn lip. Adding insult to injury there was no card given to the Langley bozo.
Was he a picton ?
Which player ,not to add fuel but .....

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmmmm

Picard very ,very very quiet as of late,not to mention our player who has a black & blue calf & hamstring from one or ur lads studs in the back of his knee,3 weeks later

The butcher shop in Langley is please to meat you & has meat to please you!!

Piggy sid

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow a non call in Langley acts like a dinner bell for Chicken Pie Sid? A 2-0 win wont be soiled by some bitching. The SD lads were a good bunch sorry to hear about your player. Sid as I told you before dont stir the pot just take your lumps and bring the case of Guiness for our replay. One play doesnt tell the whole game they hit a great cross bar in the first and were caught offside for a sure one. We did out play them especially in the 2nd and deserved the win, Sid as for your poor lad still suffering a bruise from 3 weeks ago..... tell him over 40's is looking for players where tackles are frowned upon. Have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0