Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well gee.....we managed to "squeak" this one out....5-2 NDU....new signing with 2 and a couple of assists....hmmm..I think it was 1-0 at the 5 minute mark...anyways...4-0 til they put in a nice header. Second half we're up 5-1 when one of the "Caps" does a...hmmm...how would you say...a "Donovan"...except he was amongst 4 NDU players and the scream could be heard for miles....whatever...good win...on to Temple!

Cheers!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

I asked you to take your nonsense to the Div that you currently are getting your heeed handed to you each and every week. Secondly, not only would you not thump us but we would do what the rest of the Prem division is doing to you, which is we would put the boots to you!

Lean
Arrange it ...is it a match..? Let's do it !?

I'll arrange it :)

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
ANy updates from the MOTW??? It was 5-2 at hjorth... They scored a great header to make it 4-1 and a late one on a PK. Won't comment on the man in the middle... But the pist game pints were cold!!

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSR 2-1 CR. A deserved victory but a heartbreaker for the visitors who played with 11 and came within two minutes of a draw against 18, albeit 3 of us didn't play due to injuries. 0-0 at half. Beautiful passing move cut CR defence apart on about 55 minutes. Great goal and not offside despite some calls for it. Equalizer 10 minutes later. Then a clear penalty with two minutes to play allowed the home side to claim the points. NSR hit the crossbar about five times and had far more scoring opportunities, but given the disparity in numbers you have to say CR were the moral victors. Can't say enough about their effort last night.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah good game out at Gates.
First goal was a good one and wasn't offside (I was the one keeping you on and had a great view of the guy through the middle to score:rolleyes:)
I thought our goal was a nice finish as well and although the possession was probably 60-40 to NSR, I didn't think it was as one sided as has been mentioned. We had a number of crosses into the box that weren't dealt with very well by their defence and although they did hit the bar a few times, we're happy with the 11 guys effort.
As for the penalty, well that's a matter of opinion. We certainly didn't think it was as obvious and thought your other guy may have actually made more contact with his team mate than our defender. The worst thing about it was that the ref called it a free kick outside the box, then walked up close to where it was and then casually said oh no it's inside so it's a penalty. Fckin brutal in the 88th minute.
Looking forward to the return and good luck to NSR the rest of the way.

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought our goal was a nice finish as well and although the possession was probably 60-40 to NSR, I didn't think it was as one sided as has been mentioned.

Agreed-well taken finish and definitely not one sided.

As for the penalty, well that's a matter of opinion. We certainly didn't think it was as obvious and thought your other guy may have actually made more contact with his team mate than our defender. The worst thing about it was that the ref called it a free kick outside the box, then walked up close to where it was and then casually said oh no it's inside so it's a penalty. Fckin brutal in the 88th minute.
Looking forward to the return and good luck to NSR the rest of the way.

well, I was on the sideline but it sure looked like two CR players sandwiched our guy, who had possession, with no contact on the ball at all; which was what our guy said happened too. As for the location, it was well inside the box and a free kick outside would have been a travesty. It was a hard way to lose the game for sure and desperately unlucky. The timing and I guess the ref's unfortunate comment-which I hadn't heard-made it especially difficult to swallow I am sure. But that said, it was a penalty. See you again in February and you can have your chance at revenge, hopefully with a less depleted squad!

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
as Riki said, Coastal did very well with having only 11 guys, they battled all the way to the end. I thought we scrambled at times but other times we looked great. Onto the Stars next week for another MOTW !

cheers, mackers.
Check out what happened to shooting stars today, they played 10 men from 25 minutes into the first half and all through the 2nd half, and they whoop bullets like a baby. It ended 3-2 stars, bullet should thank their goalie it would have been 7-2 stars.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check out what happened to shooting stars today, they played 10 men from 25 minutes into the first half and all through the 2nd half, and they whoop bullets like a baby. It ended 3-2 stars, bullet should thank their goalie it would have been 7-2 stars.

congrats on the win, why the 10 men, Red Card ?

I was wrong about this weekend, we play the Caps not the Stars, we'll have to wait until the following week for the MOTW.

cheers, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the fixtures for this weekend along with my guesses:

Caps 0 - 3 Poco
NDU 3 - 1 Temple (assuming JJ plays)
Vintage 2 - 2 Bullets
White Rock 1 - 2 Heat
Stars 3 - 1 Coastal Rangers (MOTW, hopefully Rangers get some more guys out and make it a game)

cheers, mackers.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
See you again in February and you can have your chance at revenge, hopefully with a less depleted squad!

Yeah, we'll look forward to the return match.
Depleted has been the buzzword for our team so far. This is the worst year bar none for injuries I've seen and the most we've had out to any match has been 14.
Hopefully should start to get better over the next couple of weeks ready for a stronger finish, but I think you guys are well positioned to run to the end without too much competition.
Shooting Stars are a decent team, but I'll be interested to see how all of their return games go now everyone's had a look at who the playmakers are in their side and can actively work against them. NDU will no doubt come with a strong finish, especially with the new signings. Not sure I see anyone else near the top.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the fixtures for this weekend along with my guesses:

Caps 0 - 3 Poco
NDU 3 - 1 Temple (assuming JJ plays)
Vintage 2 - 2 Bullets
White Rock 1 - 2 Heat

We beat them 3-0 without him to start the year... But don't worry he is playing
Stars 3 - 1 Coastal Rangers (MOTW, hopefully Rangers get some more guys out and make it a game)

cheers, mackers.

We beat them 3-0 without him to start the year... But don't worry he is playing..

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw this on the FVSL site:

White Rock 3 - 2 Temple

Wow...first win of the season, they either had a lot more guys out or Temple was really struggling for numbers, anyone have an update on the game ?

cheers, mackers.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw this on the FVSL site:

White Rock 3 - 2 Temple

Wow...first win of the season, they either had a lot more guys out or Temple was really struggling for numbers, anyone have an update on the game ?

cheers, mackers.

Whiterock played very well and we was poor. The ref really was a very big part of this game, both teams could not believe what this guy was calling or saying. At the end of the game he called our manager over to him and told him he was going to walk past our bench (which was on the far side of the exits and his car) and if anyone said a word to him he was going to red card them.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whiterock played very well and we was poor. The ref really was a very big part of this game, both teams could not believe what this guy was calling or saying. At the end of the game he called our manager over to him and told him he was going to walk past our bench (which was on the far side of the exits and his car) and if anyone said a word to him he was going to red card them.

I guess the wheels are coming off the bus.. And that is why you are emailing our players asking them to transfer..

Sent on Norm's BB Torch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:05:11 -0700

Subject: Come play for Temple

Hello All

This is an invation to come and play for Temple United. I didnt ask you guys at the begining of the season because it was not the right thing to do but .... and .... have now really pissed me off.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0