Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You want to talk about hosting? You demanded $45 from us to use your dressing room although you don't have dressing rooms, your miniature grass patched field doesn't even have lights. You forgot that you lost to us at home I guess your 3 " best players" were missing too. Your best players seems to disappear whenever you play the shooting stars. I will say that You are the most unfriendly host in the entire league
div 2 biatch league full of heroes,what out for the centra crook black guys ...beware of the No Don't Use...team no hope sloppy ....hey Rashereem,that's a common name in delta !is the spotted owl coming out of the best anytime soon .....?

Merry Chrismas to all you brothas ,to all you fat fuks,to all you heros ,to all the stoners & to TI nice name posh spice,to mackers ..enjoy your Christmas ,new year & to "cast under rated Che is gay "
Meet the high balls high & the low balls low.....
Hope on dope....we are starting a 6 week goalie course in January & it comes with a bow to be a pro pick pocket ,it's called the Oliver Twist conditioning course

Buy hero riki tiki Ravi tavismavifattislutti

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
div 2 biatch league full of heroes,what out for the centra crook black guys ...beware of the No Don't Use...team no hope sloppy ....hey Rashereem,that's a common name in delta !is the spotted owl coming out of the best anytime soon .....?

Merry Chrismas to all you brothas ,to all you fat fuks,to all you heros ,to all the stoners & to TI nice name posh spice,to mackers ..enjoy your Christmas ,new year & to "cast under rated Che is gay "
Hope on dope....we are starting a 6 week goalie course in January & it comes with a bow to be a pro pick pocket ,it's called the Oliver Twist conditioning course

You want Validation? Here it is You are insignificant*!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you fcuking knuckleheads learn how to quote without fcuking it up?

At least edit your post and fix it :rolleyes:

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid, we all know you are jealous because we all have something you do not have... A win this year!! But don't worry spring soccer is just around the corner. The funny thing is, I am thinking this is not the first time you have bit off more then you could chew...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, we all know you are jealous because we all have something you do not have... A win this year!! But don't worry spring soccer is just around the corner. The funny thing is, I am thinking this is not the first time you have bit off more then you could chew...
win or loose your still in div 2.
0-40 chump league and your still a third string goalie lol:faint:

sid

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what, I say good on you Sid (I know someone had to break):rolleyes:

Our team came into the league 5-6 years ago (when Masters was 1 division) and we went through exactly the same. Got battered every game. It takes a bit of bottle to put yourself in that position and I know Bohemians weren't the first in line to move up, but at least they took the plunge.

Who's to say which teams will move up or down at the end of the season as it appears it becomes a choice, although hopefully that loop is now closed by the league?

It's easy to point and laugh (and I'm not saying anyone should stop, it's fckin funny after all!), it's just good to see that Sid's got the thick skin (OK, have at that one:mean:)to cope with it. Good for them and helping with the expansion of the Masters league in the Fraser Valley - there are always some casualties when you re-align divisions.

Good luck to all the teams for their last few league matches and onto the cup. Here's to the Div2 sides causing some upsets.

Anyway, that's my Christmas spirit out of the way, back to normal now....carry on!
Cheers

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what, I say good on you Sid (I know someone had to break):rolleyes:

Our team came into the league 5-6 years ago (when Masters was 1 division) and we went through exactly the same. Got battered every game. It takes a bit of bottle to put yourself in that position and I know Bohemians weren't the first in line to move up, but at least they took the plunge.

Who's to say which teams will move up or down at the end of the season as it appears it becomes a choice, although hopefully that loop is now closed by the league?

It's easy to point and laugh (and I'm not saying anyone should stop, it's fckin funny after all!), it's just good to see that Sid's got the thick skin (OK, have at that one:mean:)to cope with it. Good for them and helping with the expansion of the Masters league in the Fraser Valley - there are always some casualties when you re-align divisions.

Good luck to all the teams for their last few league matches and onto the cup. Here's to the Div2 sides causing some upsets.

Anyway, that's my Christmas spirit out of the way, back to normal now....carry on!
Cheers
it aint over in premier till the fat lady sings & she wont be singing anytime soon

sid

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey TI, are you aware that Sid took over your TTP account, you should maybe think about changing your password :rolleyes:

you should probably change your password to... someones been sending pictures from your account of your old lady doing u doggy style..

:confused::confused::confused:

-1.jpg

Reactions: sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey TI, are you aware that Sid took over your TTP account, you should maybe think about changing your password :rolleyes:
good one .... Diet ? .......do you consider this bullying ....
Or do hot dogs really turn you on ........

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah I know, almost ashamed of myself when I hit post, but it's Christmas and all that.
Normal service will resume as soon as possible.

Fckin Poco...bollcks!;)

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks more like you fcuking Hurren the way you did
Behind the back . ......if u know what I mean

Sid

Oh you are kidding right?????? Don't open up a can of worms on a public forum you can't back up. Myself and every single guy who "left, was let go, told were not good enough" has a different version than you.
But with no awareness comes a sky of blue every day.

But as TI said, it's christmas and we have moved forward and wish no ill will. Good luck in the New Year and finding that first point of the campaign.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0