Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps 1 WR 0, NDU 1 CFC 5
NDU probably lost for 5 reasons
1. Ref is biased and must be fired
2. The "3 best players" absent
3. They played on a standard turf
4. Hopesolo is MIA
5. Could not use their premier players any longer

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
As usual you are wrong on all accounts. We really just save our best games to play you guys. And I have to laugh at the point you bring up about using premier players .. At least they play in our league ... Is it possible some of your players will in a cup in two leagues?? What happens if you play their other team in the provincials ??

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont forget the stars must have had a hand in it !!! Loose poo is a whiney keeper... who would refer themselves as a american womans goalie is reverse to begin with ( Unless they banged her in reverse)... Solo no one likes you from what ive heard must be tuff being solo and have to talk shite..... . Ill be the bigger man and wish the rest of your team the best of luck in the season and summer perhaps you should work more on stopping a ball than typing on a keyboard you whiney biatch im sure we will play again...( sorry fukd up keyboard is in like Italian or french cant put the proper abbreviations) HOPESOLO IS A GAY FRENCH ITALIAN GOALIE!!!

I NOW GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TYPE POO!

Therealfvsl

Jan 6, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
All right I can't stand it anymore, these guys from ND come on here and talk sh$t and never win! The stars will win masters Div 2 and make a long cup run. I am a proud member of a team that justs wins baby! If you don't like it too bad! Dope solo is a sore loser , we dominated your team so get past it. We piss excellence . Yes we play in the hood but that is the way we like it. Yes we had a player playing in two leagues , why don't you tell us something we don't know.

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
My God! Stars and Temple's game today was classic. Honestly I don't know why Temple is in its current position in the league, they deserve to be in the 3rd or 4th position. They demobilized stars' midfield thus starving the strikers with balls, the first team to do so. They scored first in the middled of the 2nd half, but stars manged to wake up from their slumber and made it 2-1 stars. Kudos to Temple, a discipline and respectful team good luck with the rest of the games

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess would be their premier team played on Friday, so they managed to get a rest and had a few of those guys out to face you. They are always a good team to play against though and sometimes they can be a surprise, especially through the midfield. They've just been too inconsistent this year to get further up the table.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game tonight Temple and Stars probably my favorite game of the season. Just good fun soccer game could have gone either way. Tough loss for Temple great bunch of guys who deserve a lot of respect good luck the rest of the way!

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess would be their premier team played on Friday, so they managed to get a rest and had a few of those guys out to face you. They are always a good team to play against though and sometimes they can be a surprise, especially through the midfield. They've just been too inconsistent this year to get further up the table.
Premier players? But no team is allowed to use their premier players after the break.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSR 5 - Heat 2

Wet and cold game tonight at Hjorth, nice to get 3 pts coming off the break. Looks like a good final stretch coming up for everyone to determine the standings.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picks for next coming up week agree or disagree its all good !!

Poco FC Northside Rangers 2-3 South Surrey FC Bullets-- Bullets have made steps forward but perhaps if they didnt eat so much before a game they could have done better last week

CFC Coastal FC Rangers 2-3 Guildford FC Caps- Going with the Rangers this one tough team to plays and always seems to have a strong squad present

WRU White Rock Utd 2-1 North Delta SC Utd- Fu*ck it I going on a long shot and have them pull out a win. They just have to dig deep and get someone more fit striker sorry

Coastal FC Vintage 1-2 SFC Temple Utd - if its the same team next week Coastal will have their hands full and temple a 2-1 win if not the same team Coastal should win 3-2

CCB Shooting Stars 4-1 Surrey Heat gave us a good game last time and I expect the same outcome a win from the stars especially if we have a solid game plan.... any advice

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MASTERS DIVISION 2 TEAMS IN THEIR THE FINAL 2 GAMES OF THE SEASON- LOTS OF GOALS, GOOD FOOTBALL, AND NO INJURIES CHEERS!!!!

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Likewise in Newton Stars and Temple we are hosting the Heat next week. Your right this looks like it is coming down to the wire. Have a good game against the bullets next week I heard they are "Guaranteeing" an overwhelming win against NSR and that your Team is slow and lazy....... just kidding please take it easy on them cheers Redwoods!

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well this a matter of opinion according to Hope; NDU is the best and flawless team in our league and division.

I am sorry when did I say that?? I just said the Stars are a bunch of diving pus****. I still think the NSR Rangers are the best all around team in the division. The Stars are too soft in the back, as proven by ND and the the temple this week. If you are going to qoute me at least get it right. But then again the computers at Sureey pre trail most likelydo not have the cut and paste option on them

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sorry when did I say that?? I just said the Stars are a bunch of diving pus****. I still think the NSR Rangers are the best all around team in the division. The Stars are too soft in the back, as proven by ND and the the temple this week. If you are going to qoute me at least get it right. But then again the computers at Sureey pre trail most likelydo not have the cut and paste option on them
nohope.....new material needed
I hear NDU signed another goalie....what does that make you
4 th string !?

Yeah yeah 0-12 I get it

Therealfvsl

Jan 6, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
No hope get over it, the stars are the best team in masters. We will make it to the finals of the cup... And next year we will win div1 . So when you are still playing in div 2 masters we will be playing in the top league

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
No hope get over it, the stars are the best team in masters. We will make it to the finals of the cup... And next year we will win div1 . So when you are still playing in div 2 masters we will be playing in the top league

I guess we alll have to respect that

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Comment... At least the man is not lacking in confidence...common sense maybe there is a long way to go , just take one game at a time thats my motto!!! ( damn that was a comment)

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal Rangers 2 - 2 Caps MOTW (IMO) Caps have played well lately, may pull his one out
NSR 2 - 1 Bullets - they have to come to our pitch this time, we rarely lose at home
Vintage 3 - 0 Temple Vintage have put up some impressive numbers the past few games
WR 0 - 3 NDU Can't see WR doing anything here
Stars 5 - 1 Heat Top vs. bottom (although wouldn't it be nice if Heat could win some points)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0