Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
No hope get over it, the stars are the best team in masters. We will make it to the finals of the cup... And next year we will win div1 . So when you are still playing in div 2 masters we will be playing in the top league

I just wanted to apologize to FRVL Master Div 2 on behalf of this clown, for his ridiculous post. I can certainly tell you all that this person doesn’t play for the Stars, because I know no one on our team speaks down at other teams like this.
I don’t what your intentions are, but cut the crap you have no liberty to speak on our behalf or continue to say anything about our team the way you do.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanted to apologize to FRVL Master Div 2 on behalf of this clown, for his ridiculous post. I can certainly tell you all that this person doesn’t play for the Stars, because I know no one on our team speaks down at other teams like this.
I don’t what your intentions are, but cut the crap you have no liberty to speak on our behalf or continue to say anything about our team the way you do.

Right we are going to believe a team that plays illegal players and talk sh!t during games..

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed I dont know anyone who would talk like that on the Stars! Every game we know full well what can happen its soccer any team can win any given day. Just someone trying to start something and give someone ammo. Look forward to next week good luck everyone except the team were playing!

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right we are going to believe a team that plays illegal players and talk sh!t during games..

Hope, you are classless, illogical and the most parochial person I have ever come across in life.
What is illegal player? The player in question registered with our team before he registered with VMSL and the leagues as dealt with this and moved on.
You should move on too, you must be the negative influence on your team and I am sure they can’t wait to get rid of you!

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
No hope get over it, the stars are the best team in masters. We will make it to the finals of the cup... And next year we will win div1 . So when you are still playing in div 2 masters we will be playing in the top league

it is so funny that someone will stoop so low that he will actually create a fake ttp account in other to discredit Stars. I am not a professional profiler but I can guess that this ****ing low life guy is in his early 40s, single,still lives with his parents, has no job and no future ambition.
We joined the league because we wanted to have fun and to socially engage our community via soccer and not to create animocity between any club, race or etnicity. Keep yourself busy and get a job Thereafvsl or whatever you call yourself

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Like when someone farts and then says "who farted" you took the bait Solo .... I know it it was you loose poo wrote that shite under a false name. See you have come to realize no one likes you on your team and now have made you 1st imaginary friend "Therealfvsl" all you have to do is make make 9 more and you will have a soccer team that supports you on take the piss..... and back it up you when you say " Right WE are going to believe a team that plays illegal players and talk sh!t during games." I know a lot of your team and they are cool fu"king guys for the most part. As for talking sH*t look in the mirror friend.

Most guys here on this website can tell the real from the fake It doesn't take a lot for people to read between the lines and see what your about. If all we do is use illegal player prove it! We a strong and respectful, committed team. Everybody on our roster is legitimate we had one miscommunication in the beginning which was soon dropped by the league and that player no longer plays for us. This is probably the last time I'll answer you as I have better things to do...wait a second Ill be right back......( flushing sound) sorry had to take a sh*t kinda reminded me of your goal keeping. O.K. Im done with this guy unless you have a spectacular comeback dont speak to me again unless spoken too..haha. you make this too easy for me I need better competition and Ive seen a few other chaps on TTP that BRING IT!!!

last question my gay goalie friend
Ask yourself If you look in the mirror do you blame yourself for the season or your team

Alright my Vodka is done have a great night everyone on the Div 2 TTP thread this has been a Fun year of talking soccer, funny comments, and listening to sour grapes... Lets get Pissed... Bullets motto probably the best cheer in Division 2 masters!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castroy who know who am I.....
does "who" know who u is den tanks man

EsL BIATCH

bobsan?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the black pearl of surrey

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOPESOLO no hope in using your newest member name" hopesoloforreal"wtf

sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid there is zero chance I would pretend to be a star. I would much rather play on a 0-12 team then play for them

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuse the interruption in the thread for some predictions, but nonetheless....

Coastal Rangers 3 - 1 Caps. CFC on a roll at the moment with 5 straight wins
Poco 2 - 3 Bullets. This is definitely MOTW and expect it to be a close one. Any dropped points here could be costly
(hopefully:mean:). Mackers, Redwoods, remember you need your ear defenders to prepare for the watcher on the SS sidelines!
Vintage 3 - 2 Temple. Both teams inconsistent in the last few games so difficult to predict, but think Vintage should take it.
WR 1 - 4 NDU. NDU have had a pretty bad run of late, and WR seem to have shown glimpses of improvement, but take NDU
CCB vs Heat. Well enough said, I've taken up too much of your time already.

Hopefully no snow this weekend

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2 - 3 Bullets. This is definitely MOTW and expect it to be a close one. Any dropped points here could be costly
(hopefully:mean:). Mackers, Redwoods, remember you need your ear defenders to prepare for the watcher on the SS sidelines!

Wow, if we weren't motivated prior to this game we are now, 2 of you lot have picked Bullets to beat us. I like their team, they work hard and generate a lot of chances but I think we're going to be better on Friday. Last game we stole one against them, they had their top guys out and we were struggling for numbers. This week we have them at home and should have good numbers out so we will provide a bigger challenge for them this time !

And yes, we've ordered NSR ear muffs for the lads on the flanks to drown out the "cheerleader", hopefully he leaves the pom-poms at home this time !

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey,
Seriously you need to cut this crap, no one finds it funny. If you indeed plays for the Stars why didn't you call Castroyche by his nuck name? I dare you to reply to me personally or refer to me by my nick name on ttp.
I hope the moderator of the site shuts you down because you misrepresenting yourself.
Also, they can catch you and reveal who you are really by matching your IP address.
Please I dare you reply with the simple line; your nick name is ........

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey,
Seriously you need to cut this crap, no one finds it funny. If you indeed plays for the Stars why didn't you call Castroyche by his nuck name? I dare you to reply to me personally or refer to me by my nick name on ttp.
I hope the moderator of the site shuts you down because you misrepresenting yourself.
Also, they can catch you and reveal who you are really by matching your IP address.
Please I dare you reply with the simple line; your nick name is ........

What the hell is a nuck name ? I am guessing your nick name is: U-R-A-CRIM ?? Also just a reminder this is TTP if you can't handle or not take this thread for what it is, maybe you should join a different social media outlet ???

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0