Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coffee. Waves?

I'm in ......bring yur cards ref I'm sure there will be some to show

Sid

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps 2-4 Vintage. First meeting was 6-1 Vintage don't see the caps pulling this one out even @ home
NDU 2-1 Poco. MOTW I agree the Grass plays a huge factor gotta love the turf in the goal area so the keepers don't dirty!
Temple 3 vs 2 Rangers. Temple should do us a favour If what T.I. Says is true might make the game interesting
Heat 1-6 Bullets. Cant believe the Bullets dropped the first game must have been during "DUCK HUNT" adventure " lets Get Pissed" is their life motto!
White Rock 1 vs 6 Stars - If WR if smart they should play a defensive game should not try and go head to head with the Stars. after last weeks 8-0 loss team morale should be brittle. Could be ugly depending on the Ref

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps 2-4 Vintage. First meeting was 6-1 Vintage don't see the caps pulling this one out even @ home
NDU 2-1 Poco. MOTW I agree the Grass plays a huge factor gotta love the turf in the goal area so the keepers don't dirty!
Temple 3 vs 2 Rangers. Temple should do us a favour If what T.I. Says is true might make the game interesting
Heat 1-6 Bullets. Cant believe the Bullets dropped the first game must have been during "DUCK HUNT" adventure " lets Get Pissed" is their life motto!
White Rock 1 vs 6 Stars - If WR if smart they should play a defensive game should not try and go head to head with the Stars. after last weeks 8-0 loss team morale should be brittle. Could be ugly depending on the Ref
Che ? They have computers in the clink
Say hello to bobsan sasay from me

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

YOu have no clue what you are talking about.... John Oliver is all grass pitch. and you wonder why no one respects you. What ditch is the chain gang digging today

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soap on a rope,I hear u were sandwiched between two star forwards
Can u say Oreo cookie
Back up that .....

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
The thread was my game predictions what do you have?. At least i put my thoughts out there. "I don't have any idea what I'm talking about?" Keep to subject the thread loose poo. When we played ndu there was turf around the nets. Anyways i thought I'd reply to your weak line while I'm taking a dump

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The thread was my game predictions what do you have?. At least i put my thoughts out there. "I don't have any idea what I'm talking about?" Keep to subject the thread loose poo. When we played ndu there was turf around the nets. Anyways i thought I'd reply to your weak line while I'm taking a dump

Did the guards give u extra time on the computer today
Did yur ESL class go well yesterday

Flush twice from there
It's a long way to the ocean

Sid

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know who won the Fri DEC 7 09:00PM NDSC North Delta SC Utd PCFC Poco FC Northside Rangers
Fri DEC 7 08:30PM GFC Guildford FC Caps CFC Coastal FC Vintage

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 2-4 NSR. After missing 2 penalties, NSR scores 3 in 2nd half injury time. Probably a fair result but a tough way for NDU to lose this one. A good competitive match.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 2-4 NSR. After missing 2 penalties, NSR scores 3 in 2nd half injury time. Probably a fair result but a tough way for NDU to lose this one. A good competitive match.

Wow which team missed the 2 penalty shots? NDU have dropped 2 very important games NSR is only 3 points behind first with a game in hand depending on the Sunday results

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow which team missed the 2 penalty shots? NDU have dropped 2 very important games NSR is only 3 points behind first with a game in hand depending on the Sunday results

NDU have Vintage & the Stars next this will not be easy games they have there work cut out for them.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSR have a quality squad Looking at their schedule they have two tough games left and back 2 Back Sikh games. The tail end of this season looks to be interesting. Thanks for the update Rikit have a good night and all the best in your next games!...... Missed 2 penalty shots that has to hurt

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSR have a quality squad Looking at their schedule they have two tough games left and back 2 Back Sikh games. The tail end of this season looks to be interesting. Thanks for the update Rikit have a good night and all the best in your next games!...... Missed 2 penalty shots that has to hurt

Congrats to the PoCo crew they never stopped working hard and pressing the game ! Deserved the result and Good luck rest of the way. Tip of the hat to our boys who battled hard and almost squeeked out a result. Safe travels too all involved and have a great holiday season.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0