Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

Actually..the more I think about...(and after checking the standings) I think Temple AND The Lords of the Dance..In particular Micheal "Hildebrandt" Flatley.. should be docked 3 points apiece for bringing The Beautiful Game into disrepute...:D

TLF

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

How come my Surrey Tax dollars are paying for your Langley kids to go to school in Surrey. You halfers working the system again!
BTW, the "H" word is Hindu.

For future refence, the "WB" words refers to "White Bitches", which I've heard slured by many a Sikh team over the years. In fact, last year playing div. 1 vs. the Coyotes was the most recent. So, apples, oranges, pears...if you're implying Langley as a city has it's share, should I be concerned about my 1/2 brown kid living in Langley and going to school in Surrey?

Stop being such a wanker, Arsenal14, the act is old.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Id rather wear a turbin than a tam:confused::bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you insinuating that because some Div. 1 Sikh summer league team made a racial comment that all Sikh teams make them? It seems that by way of your argument that because some other Sikh team referred to you as “WB” it is justified for you to refer to any Sikhs as “H’s”.

Hildebrant must feel pretty big going after the smallest guy on the field and then wanting to fight a guy who can barely walk. Sticking with English terminology it would seem that Hildebrant takes on many characteristics of an overaged chav

Actually, what I was pointing out is that over the years, I've heard more racial slurs from "Brown" teams directed at white guys than anything else, but it also seems that "Brown" teams tend to go to the racial card faster than anyone. Just an observation.

I also said that I believed Gurps, even though I didn't hear it myself, and that- if it was true- it was a stupid thing to say and I don't think it's cool. Still think that way, dispite you being a dumb twat.

Scoop...have you seen the shambles Langley SB is in? Since my kid is half "H", damn right I'm going to work the system. Brown when convenient, white when convenient, that's the way to play it.

Oh, and Gurps...next time around, I want Brown Birds in saris dancing an opening, a kung fu fight at half, and Johnny singing a solo. We'll bring the spit roast sewer duck (complete w/ apple in the mouth), you bring the samosas, chutney, and garahm masalla.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh, and Gurps...next time around, I want Brown Birds in saris dancing an opening, a kung fu fight at half, and Johnny singing a solo. We'll bring the spit roast sewer duck (complete w/ apple in the mouth), you bring the samosas, chutney, and garahm masalla.

Impressive. Was there a stereotype you didn't hit on in this paragraph?;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I did my best. Was going to make a Poco Pigfarmer reference, but there is no appropriate correlation.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I did my best. Was going to make a Poco Pigfarmer reference, but there is no appropriate correlation.
now using the Corr WORD IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT:p

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude;325923Oh said:
I think I can arrange that...as long as you guys let me stand under your tent next to that fire!!!! Looked nice and warm!

Dude...you never responded to my question...

I could have sworn I saw you wearing some new boots....the twelve days of TTP boots to be exact!

sinpa01

Feb 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I recall the Fire - Oh Boy what ever next from Langley

All Blacks and now fire within the tent to keep you warm WTF!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

No Gurps. In fact, bought those boots around November 1st week from Soccercity. Sure hope they didn't pop up on 12 days for less than I paid, so please don't tell me if they did!

Gurps, you bring dancing brown birds in saris (ummmmmmmmm...pencil eraser nipples), and you can huddle up in the tent.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Matches of the week:

Very big game for both teams - White Rock is clearly the best team in the league, Delta has no chance.

MP Delta Utd - White Rock Utd Holly TURF Fri 9.15pm

Poco and the Asseaters must win to keep pace with each other? That make sense?
Peace Arch FC is looking quite good so far, a win will put them further ahead.

M1 Poco Dominion FC - Peace Arch FC Gates TURF Sat TBA
M1 Fraser Valley Athletic - Peace Arch Rangers Mathers Park Sun 2pm

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fraser Valley Athletic-Peace Arch Rangers? explain

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

All I can say to this comment is : HAHAHAHAHAHHA You might want to reverse that comment:
"JTL - everyone here knows your Bored's sidekick...hell I could play along side him and be good for 12 goals a season."no offence JTL ... but I think bored is the Henrik on that team ...

firstly, why did you reply to this post, when clearly you are referring to another ....

I do my best Guru but it is difficult making subs when the choices are slim but I did manage to keep you off the park.

second, it was very wise of me to NOT allow you to play me in a game we should easily have won (yet you made closer than need be with some "interesting" sub choices) ... best to save me for the important games ... you're welcome for the coaching advice ... too bad I had to run the line on the far side in the second half.... so I wasn't there to help you ... lesson learned...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dam Iphone I replied with quote to the wrong post but I believe you got the point. You run the line very well.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guru,

Can we call you up for our game Friday - we need someone to run our line as well? We won't charge you for it.

JTL

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guru,

Can we call you up for our game Friday - we need someone to run our line as well? We won't charge you for it.

JTL
No worries ... time and venue... I'll be there. .... and don't be silly, I'll still buy a round for the boys as usuall payment for letting me near the fellas ... (I trust I can still pat all of them on the butt as they leave the change room, right ? ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0