Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

Hey, complain to BigBag ... he re-wrote the damn thing.

Seems I was wrong... you're allowed to have more than one, you just can't play both in the same game...

-TEAM DISCIPLINE - From time to time, the League executive must deal with teams that contravene the rules and regulations of the Fraser Valley Soccer League. Teams may be suspended, fined, or have points deducted from their current league total or, as a final sanction, be removed from the league for having more than one Mexican on their playing roster for any game. In all cases, team management may be called to appear before the executive. The executive will determine what, if any, action to be taken including the length of suspension and the amount of any fine and/or bond to be posted.

www.fraservalleysoccer.com/yellowpages

Saga Boy

Dec 23, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Guru, I think the Mexican in question is too short and shouldn't count against the limit.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bastard. Snafued once again by the FVSL and their endless rules. No spitting, no kicking in the balls, now this.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Guru, I think the Mexican in question is too short and shouldn't count against the limit.

hahahahahahha that's a good one .... like there's any tall Mexicalli's ... they're all under the "Can't ride this without a parent" height! a weight limit maybe ... but for sure Taco wouldn't be considered too small then ... in fact, I think the teams trying to legally change his name to Burrito ...

Dude .... it nevah ends....

Happy X-mas to all... and have a ... eh ... so so new year ... :^\

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds interesting......

hey gurpbinnderdondat
its new year in pakistan
have a good one
happy new year ,next time we play Im the white guy with brown hair ....stop by to say hello:D:D:D:D:D

sidthewhitepowerskid:cool:

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

On behalf of the ND Illuminati errrrr 'Alumni' have a safe and merry New Years and for God's sake lads call a cab or have a safe ride home tonight !! Cheers and all the best for 2011 ( just not against us on the pitch ) Jevon

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big Matches this weekend:

Poco v PA Dragons must be MOTW.
There is also a Delta Derby and the South Surrey Derby (White Rock v PA)

What about big Div 1 games?
GEU Thunder v The Asseaters - GEU Thunder gets a wake up call, they're not as good as their record shows.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's either Athletic or Lords, you Douche.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big Matches this weekend:

Poco v PA Dragons must be MOTW.
There is also a Delta Derby and the South Surrey Derby (White Rock v PA)

What about big Div 1 games?
GEU Thunder v The Asseaters - GEU Thunder gets a wake up call, they're not as good as their record shows.

GEU vs Asseaters - both teams down key players due to suspensions...don't think this will really be an accurate assessment for either team. This game will end in a tie...2-2.

personally I think MOTW will be DFC vs PAFC. Can Sid drag the chimps out of the cellar to a more respectable place in the standings or is it too late. I'm calling an upset 3-2 DFC.

me also think Castilians are going to come down to earth too with a 3-1 loss to the Dragons. 2011 isn't going to be a good year for you clowns. Injuries and more drop-outs will rock the castilians clan...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

me also think Castilians are going to come down to earth too with a 3-1 loss to the Dragons. 2011 isn't going to be a good year for you clowns. Injuries and more drop-outs will rock the castilians clan...

Our feet are firmly planted on the ground. Your jealousy will not change that. Hey maybe after 6 months in Div 1 VMSL Masters you can transfer to a Calgary Div 1 masters team?

'Unatheltic Gaylord Asseaters' or UGA?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

No chance we will lose to the Dragons this weekend. 17 guys at training last night all very keen. We have added another allstar caliber player to the ranks and are stronger than ever. The rest of the squad have a lot of character and would never quit a team. Quitters are for the VMSL not the FVSL.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

'Unatheltic Gaylord Asseaters' or UGA?

And with that comment you have just sealed your own fate, Mister. Should we meet in a Cup game this year, you will not be welcome at the aprés match wine and cheese.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU vs Asseaters - both teams down key players due to suspensions...don't think this will really be an accurate assessment for either team. This game will end in a tie...2-2.

personally I think MOTW will be DFC vs PAFC. Can Sid drag the chimps out of the cellar to a more respectable place in the standings or is it too late. I'm calling an upset 3-2 DFC.

big signing this week
look out for harder fought battles from us

sid

ps thats wierd the geu queers have suspensions:D:D

jtl isnt the vmsl where u played most ur footy?:confused:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes Sid, but it seems these days guys that quit teams in the FVSL are transferring to weaker teams in the VMSL. Two from our team and one lad from GEU.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes Sid, but it seems these days guys that quit teams in the FVSL are transferring to weaker teams in the VMSL. Two from our team and one lad from GEU.

were u refering to Alphapiggy jack
he is one of brad leitchs stoolies now:p:p:rolleyes:

jack I hear poco domin ion will be recruiting bored & sliver next year if they win the league??T of F???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

sid

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

were u refering to Alphapiggy jack
he is one of brad leitchs stoolies now:p:p:rolleyes:

jack I hear poco domin ion will be recruiting bored & sliver next year if they win the league??T of F???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

sid

T - but not sure why Sliver and Bored would leave a provincial title contender.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0