Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ventured out to watch the Temple despite the storm. In the first 20mins DFC didn’t have it out of their own end and Temple probably should have bagged 2 or 3, but were only up 1-0. DFC responded not too long after with what was really their first shot (great finish) on net unless you wanna count their GK's punts that were carrying the entire field. Wind and rain was definitely a factor and for both teams in the first half, but I would say more so Temple who have the skill to move it around which was severly hampered. 2nd half DFC appeared to mostly stack the backline hoping for a counter-attack, by this time the rain and wind had stopped and it was just a matter of time before Temple with their ball movement popped one in and finished the game off and sure enough it came with about 25 to go. DFC did put a scare into Temple on the counter with Temple's goalie charging out to make a great save. Temple probably should have ended the game with 5 or 6.

As for the red card it was with about 15 to go and well deserved. A DFC player elbowed/kicked the Temple GK about 5 seconds after he had the ball. He protested that a Temple player had done the same in the first half but in reality it was a bit of a late effore to head the ball and the Temple players head slightly hit their GK's elbow.

As for the 10min misconduct, what kind of league is this? FVSL implement their own rules? That ref needs forced retirement.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about the ref's jersey??? I thought he was a football ref with the striped jersey. He was a clown. Temple probably should have had a PK in the first half, but got the one in the second. Too bad he missed it. Full marks to Temple, they have some skill and move the ball around nicely. We were short on numbers and a few of us were banged up, and Temple knew it and picked the pace up and we couldn't keep up. They had lots of fresh legs coming in off the bench. They should have had a few more, but around the net they were either being selfish and making bad decisions, or just plain shanking the shots.

As for our red. It was a bad play on his part. I hope your keeper shakes it off and is OK. It was nothing like the Temple guy running in to me. I didn't came out very hard, as everybody has to work the next day, and I probably had 80 pounds on the guy. He just kind of bumped into me and knocked me over, as I was off balance. If I came out full, somebody would have got hurt, and it probably wouldn't have been me. Plus, as I said, we all have to work the next day. I don't want to miss work just to win a ball. Not worth it anymore for me. That's probably why this was the 2nd game I've played all year. And it showed on 2 of the goals. Shocking on my part.

Good luck the rest of the way Temple.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before I read your post after this Trapper, I was wondering if it was you.

Still hitting drop kick bombs off the turf eh? ;)

Good to hear you're still playing.

I still get out every now and then. My work schedule is tough to work around. When we're in a shutdown, I could work 30 straight days. Committing full time is tough So I get out when I can, and when they need me. Unfortunately we have no #22 to run on to them. Guys are a little slower in masters.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And what a goal from Sid

If that was you who scored you also had a great kick near the end of the game. Temple had a freekick just outside of the 18 and as the ref blew the whistle to take it, you ran and punted the ball 30yds out of bounds and then claimed that the whistle went.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that was you who SCORED you also had a great kick near the end of the game. Temple had a freekick just outside of the 18 and as the ref blew the whistle to take it, you RAN and punted the ball 30yds out of bounds and then claimed that the whistle went.

All of you are claiming this was sid? Now I know you guys are pulling our legs. Did this game even happen?

Yeah I know sid my sister. disease dick and my mamma. Funny everytime.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid did score. 100% serious. A nice shot too. And yes he punted the ball on our free kick. Nailed it pretty good. Gotta say I have never seen someone come up and punt a ball on another teams free kick!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats on the win Gurps 4 points back with two games to go. Should be interesting with the two Langley teams playing each other we will finish anywhere from first to third. I am guessing we will finish third behind you guys and whoever wins the first game in the Langley derby. Just saying.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We still have a very tough game to play against Peach Arch this Sunday. A must win. This is all gonna come down to the last game of the season.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid did score. 100% serious. A nice shot too. And yes he punted the ball on our free kick. Nailed it pretty good. Gotta say I have never seen someone come up and punt a ball on another teams free kick!
I hear my goal is up for goal of the year:D:bronco:
stinky foreskins sista is up for slag of the year
fuk me I scored witth disease dicks sista monday night then scored on gurps army

me honoured:eek::eek::eek:

jtl watch out:eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the Ballsacks petitioned the league for yet another postponement. Nice.
U like to talk to Urself dude !hey?

What's 5 miles long ,green & has an azzhole every 3 feet?

The st. paddies day parade

O'sid
O'cellicforever

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Saint Paddy's Day Sidney.

May the grass grow long on the road to hell for want of use.
May you live to be a hundred years, with one extra year to repent.
May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven
Half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So guess what Ballsacks? Looking like we're now unable to field a squad Wednesday night. May have to be a Friday / Saturday double header.

Frank will be in touch...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not just play the one game and have it count for six points instead of confusing the issue with the first game being worth six and the second game not worth anything. All so confusing, I am glad we are done.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't speak for the rest of the Lords, but I want a shot at kicking Bully B on two seperate nights.

Plus he smells like Old Spice. Think about that STD, the opportunity to run alonside the Old Spice Guy two nights in a row, and engulf yourself in that scent. How can any warm blooded heterosexual male turn down that opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0