Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS PREMIER] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the poco DRAMA continues........................................................................

rumour has it that p.................o .................c............o.............are........
.cant tell you !!!!

sid

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the poco DRAMA continues........................................................................

rumour has it that p.................o .................c............o.............are........
.cant tell you !!!!

sid

Rumor has it Sid is fat... Oh wait that is true. If Poco goes good for them. If they stay good for our league. The real question is will the Poco Div 1 team move up next year and how much will Sid weigh at the begining of the season next year...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
But, will KNVB be happy playing in the VMSL next year? I heard you guys might be moving over. Is that true?

Does this mean Peace Arch is thinking about moving there master's team over to VMSL?:confused:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it Sid is fat... Oh wait that is true. If Poco goes good for them. If they stay good for our league. The real question is will the Poco Div 1 team move up next year and how much will Sid weigh at the begining of the season next year...

Answer for poco div 1 is no.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me guess ............HMMMMMMMMMM fireman,vancoucer city??
or are you taco in drag (ouch that would be scary)yes im fat ,Im round ,m obiest,i loVe seafood,I REPRESENT uncle willies,i look like a pig,wait I am one,i love ice cream ,gelato is my favourite choice though ask snow man ,i am sid henry from subway,but at least i dont shovel dog shite everyday for a living keeper13,whats your companys name keeper13"unlucky for me picking dog shite up all day"

please stop picking on me ,if you do i wont post on here anymore...........................................Im sure tuna the stinky fish will say "please"
now keeper dogshiteshoveller psss off

skidthefatcnutthinkskeepers350lbwifelikesmyfatcack:knvb:

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, I'll let you in on a secret. I played against your lot in your last cup match, (center back ). I have played in goal in Div1 but thats just for fun.

Now Fukc off I'm busy.:)

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTEskidthefatcnutthinkskeepers350lbwifelikesmyfatcack:knvb:[/QUOTE]

Between Dudes Ray is Gay last week, and now this, there goes the PG rating and another reason to squash youth discussions.

Couple of wows, one belated.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, I'll let you in on a secret. I played against your lot in your last cup match, (center back ). I have played in goal in Div1 but thats just for fun.

Now Fukc off I'm busy.:)
I thought u would name urself in German not Spanish!!
Just saying !!!!!!

Good luck next round of the cup!u guys are a class bunch!
That saying put out ur fires you started!!

Hose & hydrant forever

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTEskidthefatcnutthinkskeepers350lbwifelikesmyfatcack:knvb:

Between Dudes Ray is Gay last week, and now this, there goes the PG rating and another reason to squash youth discussions.

Couple of wows, one belated.[/QUOTE]Can u jump on a plane & fly some where one way!my treat!!

Sid

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 4 NDU 0

Secured our provincial berth with the big win tonight.
One game left vs Dragons then off to the big dance in April

Happy to have improved in the predicted 8th place finish

Pints are good tonight!

in the wings

Jan 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 -0 poco / dragons ?? is that a misprint , or has POCO just signed Hassli too....would explain why his offense was dried up later in the day for the 'caps

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wings, they started the game short a couple I think then added one later but we already had 3-4 on them already.

On a good note, it was a beautiful day.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clinched our BC Spot last night in a tough win over the Dragons last night. Dragons are a class side - but they must have had a different lineup between Saturday's drubbing and last night. I can't see last night's side losing by 10 to anyone.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the NDSC Rangers! Looks like we're not getting rid of you anytime soon. Bradner Cup, Masters Cup, and Provincials all possible matchups.

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clinched our BC Spot last night in a tough win over the Dragons last night. Dragons are a class side - but they must have had a different lineup between Saturday's drubbing and last night. I can't see last night's side losing by 10 to anyone.

Nice work boys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0