Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
well after the first 2 weeks results, i would have to say that this years season is anyones for the taking.

chilli and langley both starting the season 0-1

aldergrove starting the season 2-0

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Dude doesn't know anything about winning, but he sure has ugly hair!!!;)

I guess the PAU loss yesterday doesn't feel as bad today... WAIT, there it comes back, I fcuking hate losing!!!:mad:

honestly bud you havent got the slightest clue about winning either yet do you???? well maybe you do but 0-2 sure doent give out that impression....haha after how dope you try to make yourself and talk sh*t about other guys skills when your out seems like you havent pulled your weight yet either... all 67pounds of it......im a pau fan due to conflictions but hey my opinion is just as good as anyone elses.......but for real im pulling for delta....out

oodles

Nov 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reece said:
Huge win for the team. I'm dissapointed I couldn't come watch the game today. My prediction was off, but I still got the win right :knvb:
termatofylakas I don't know what park you were at but it finished 3-3. Rusty start for chilli but I give credit to Moody for there work rate. Nice to see a new young team in the league.

oodles

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry boys when I arrived at the park I asked the linesman which I mentioned above and he said 2-2 was the score and I only saw Moody score after. Thanks for the info. So then the goal that was wrongly ruled offside was a winning goal...ouch. Well it was a good game good luck to you both.

Reece

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
oodles said:
termatofylakas I don't know what park you were at but it finished 3-3. Rusty start for chilli but I give credit to Moody for there work rate. Nice to see a new young team in the league.

oodles

Shucks. Hearing the news of the win made my evening...too bad it wasn't true...:(

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the reffing was absolutely horrendous tonight, it affected both sides and was a rather unfortunate shadow on an otherwise well played game, there was 3 PK's and the first for us was deserved, then they got a make up call which was really bad and then we got one that was questionable and could have gone either way to tie it up. the offside call at the end of the game really upset chilli obviously and ended up working out well for us, in the end i guess a tie was warranted for the game, it was evenly played and chances were even.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Sorry boys when I arrived at the park I asked the linesman which I mentioned above and he said 2-2 was the score and I only saw Moody score after. Thanks for the info. So then the goal that was wrongly ruled offside was a winning goal...ouch. Well it was a good game good luck to you both.

dont post here anymore assface

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7player said:
honestly bud you havent got the slightest clue about winning either yet do you???? well maybe you do but 0-2 sure doent give out that impression....haha after how dope you try to make yourself and talk sh*t about other guys skills when your out seems like you havent pulled your weight yet either... all 67pounds of it......im a pau fan due to conflictions but hey my opinion is just as good as anyone elses.......but for real im pulling for delta....out
werd. fo' real, yo.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
Dude said:
Delta packed 9 players in the box, and was completely under seige. Your coach ruined the flow of the game by completely taking advantage of the unlimited sub rule.QUOTE]

Dude,

I hate to point this out to you mate, but when you are the team that is getting dominated by the other team or "under seige" as you put it, as a coach, you must try to change the momentum or the flow. A long delay for an injury, take a yellow card, multiple substitutions, whatever it takes...

Sorry, but it seems to me that Randy did his job properly by using the sub tactic to try and change the momentum. Sometimes you win ugly, just ask the Italians or the Portuguese..:D

Crafty,

Understand your point, and understand Randy has a mandate to win. But, let's look at this objectively.

You are a person who, at least in the past, supported the FVSL, and the desire to improve the league as a whole. Given that it is always best to start from the top down, don't you think that there is a place in the Premier division for a sub limit? Ie: 5 during play, unlimited at half? From an objective point of view, don't you think substituting a good 30-40 times in a match is a chicken shite way to coach the game?

Sort of like how the Wops or Pork N' Cheese win: by playing like chicken shits. It has the desired effect, but who wants to see it? Know what I mean, Crafty?

Please be objective, Crafty, and if you wouldn't mind, please hit the bottle of Wild Turkey first, and post at 2:00 AM tomorrow morning, for old times sake. :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
crafty cokcney said:
Crafty,

Understand your point, and understand Randy has a mandate to win. But, let's look at this objectively.

You are a person who, at least in the past, supported the FVSL, and the desire to improve the league as a whole. Given that it is always best to start from the top down, don't you think that there is a place in the Premier division for a sub limit? Ie: 5 during play, unlimited at half? From an objective point of view, don't you think substituting a good 30-40 times in a match is a chicken shite way to coach the game?

Sort of like how the Wops or Pork N' Cheese win: by playing like chicken shits. It has the desired effect, but who wants to see it? Know what I mean, Crafty?

Please be objective, Crafty, and if you wouldn't mind, please hit the bottle of Wild Turkey first, and post at 2:00 AM tomorrow morning, for old times sake. :D

First of all, let me clarify that I do still support the FVSL and the desire to improve the league. Most of you know that I was more than a little upset after the leagues decision to scrap the CAT system, which apparently maybe reinstated next year...:rolleyes: but you have to play the hand that's dealt you the best way you can. The sub limit issue of five players in a game at the Premier and Division 1 levels is something I do support and it should be implemented by the FVSL, but what do I know...? I thought the CAT system was a step in the right direction of improving the league....
However, the fact still remains the same that we as coaches must still do what we have to do to protect a lead or change the momentum or flow of the game. It is called tactics. Right, wrong, ugly or chicken shite, the win is the most important factor as a coach. I can see how the constant stopping and starting of the game with all kinds of players coming off and on the field time and time again would frustrate the hell out of the opposing team and its coaches. It would appear from the result, that the tactic our coach used, made available to him under the current rules of the league, was executed perfectly and we took the three points.

Cheers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please be objective, Crafty, and if you wouldn't mind, please hit the bottle of Wild Turkey first, and post at 2:00 AM tomorrow morning, for old times sake.

I guess next time I'll leave said bottle on your porch, then post at 12:11 AM.

I WANT DRUNK AND ANGY CRAFTY! :mad:

You're right: he played the cards he was dealt with. Hopefully our bright and progressive execs will recognize that a Jacques Lemaire of the FVSL is maybe not such a good thing for the overall improvement of the quality of play and skill in the FVSL, and move to a sub rule limit for next season. Otherwise, I see the Delta Metro Devils winning 16 more games this season 1-0 w/ the equivalent of a neutral zone trap. ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Aldergrove United 2 2 0 0 7 5 6
2 Delta Metro United 2 2 0 0 3 1 6

3 North Delta Lions 2 1 0 1 8 3 3
4 Golden Ears United SC 2 1 0 1 4 3 3
5 Poco City FC 2 1 0 1 3 3 3
6 GN Sporting Club 2 1 0 1 3 9 3
7 Chilliwack Rapids 1 0 1 0 3 3 1
8 Port Moody Fury 2 0 1 1 4 5 1
9 LUFC United 1 0 0 1 0 1 0
10 Peace Arch United 2 0 0 2 5 7 0

Wow.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out with the old and in with the new

The world is over as we've come to know it in the Valley Premier Division...

Dude is trying to goat Crafty into a slagging match, in which Crafty is choosing to hold back and remain politically correct...
Langley, Chilliwack and PAU make up the bottom three (although it is still early)...
Saturday games are the norm and not the exception...
We still haven't got a league schedule nearing the end of September...
Some #7 muppet is using GN style trash talking tactics (which never work)...
HOWEVER, Yoda is still talking about his CAT team in Premier League threads!!! :rolleyes: It got weird didn't it...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two clarifications:

1. Red Bull and Beaver Buzz taste very much alike. Naturally, I like the bigger cans that come w/ Beaver.

2. I am way too busy to goat anybody. No goatting here, nothing to see, move along.

Now fcuk off, kindly. I'm busy.

~Dude likes big cans.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Are you sure the propper verb isn't "to goat". As in:

I goat.
You goat.
He goats.
We goat.
Y'all goat.
They goat.

Past tense example: I goated . Future tense example: I will goat. Past conditional: I would have goated, had I known goating was allowed. Future conditional: I will goat, if you give me good reason!

Threat: don't make me goat you!

So many uses of the verb to goat.

I really am busy, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0