Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - November 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And then you let the inmates get ahold of your keyboard?

Come on Twoodney and Whalley- put these guys out of everyones missery...

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Twoodney and Whalley- put these guys out of everyones missery...

Careful what you wish for Dude. If SUFCGNandstuff get relegated, there were certainly be a decline in the spotting of quality brown nuggets on the sidelines in this league. Do you want that!!?........I thought not. :D

~S

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've already expressed my thoughts on this issue , Skip. If you'd get out of the Premier thread and explore this site a little (TTP is a wonderful place), you'd know.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Lions 2-1 The other delta team

not much to say, one of the ugliest games i've watched in a long time

their goal came from some miscommunication on our backline, which resulted in a breakaway from center, nice finish by the forward

our first came from a scramble in their six, neil had his shot blocked from a yard out, and reyn finished the rebound which had come out to the 18

the second came from a pk... i can't remember if it was a cross or a through-ball, but the young delta keeper (who is easily distracted by the opponents sideline) fumbled with it either way, and two of our playres were ready to grab the rebound, the keeper got control, and play was about to carry on, a second later, as the keeper is getting up and our players are heading back up the field, schultz sweeps the legs out of one of our players in the box, schultz gets a yellow, reyn scores the pk

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip, I have to agree with you, I think that Birdi did get fouled at centre field. The ref put the whistle up to his mouth and was going to call it and then pussed out. Mums did well with his feet but it looked like he grabbed him around the shoulders and pulled him back (the wiley veteran). Apparently you don't want to be outnumbered, or even-numbered in the back against the wack. As for the wack midfield....I have noticed that they tend to watch the ball go back and forth over their head a lot. I have concluded that they essentially play a 5-0-5 system, which seems to be working quite well. I think we will match up with an 8-1-1 system to try and stop the bleeding.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nukes, make sure you're one of the "1"s. Can't have you guarding those posts on corners. ;)

That said, you're now no longer in danger of being hit by an errant Dude "clearance" header.

Roll on, Thunder...

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
no way that was a foul on birdi. nice aggressive tackle by mumms is all. the only good play he has made all year and you're trying to take that away from him!? i won't stand for it...

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 4 Points??????

Perhaps I missed something here (a very distinct possibility) but I'm a little surprised that there hasn't been any comment on the Poco vs Whalley overturned result :confused: :confused:

Especially from the Poco lads who now find themselves in a relegation battle with the other 3 bottom feeders.

Can someone please shed some light on this subject :p

Inquiring minds want to know...........

4ST OUT!!!!! :bronco: :bronco:

Iplaysoccer

Dec 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley is taking the league by storm now...

Anyways,, they played an illegal player... the poco coach phoned jamie lamonte,, our coach and told us several weeks ago.. and that they would not protest it..

Were wondering if it would ever be official... hopefully we can pile up some real points the next few weeks,, catch up.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iplaysoccer said:
hopefully we can pile up some real points the next few weeks,, catch up.

you play four of the top five teams (pau, chilli, lufc, nd) in the four weeks before the break... great choice for a time to start though...

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
no way that was a foul on birdi. nice aggressive tackle by mumms is all. the only good play he has made all year and you're trying to take that away from him!? i won't stand for it...

Ouch... Kitty has claws.

Play nice arrowhead.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly though, like most young virgins, and Skip, he wasn't very good and it ended with little climax. How's the name choice too? Last I heard he was going to use some obscure 16 candles reference that no one, but a die hard Molly Ringwald fan club member, and Mums,apparently, could figure out. Again like a virgins first partner we're left wanting more...

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get me wrong Ringwald has to be a hot cougar by now! The fact that KNVB is left wanting more sends a uncontrolable quiver throughout my body, especially in my loins.

Hopefully Slurrey and Chilli will meat in the provincials, and KNVB, be sure to mark me tight!

As for the foul on Birdi, give me a break! I need it, I've played like shite all year... just ask arrowhead (the smart mouthed young punk on chilli"s backline).

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard The Local Pub in Chilliwack is missing a gumball machine. I guess the player had to pay for his petrol there and back somehow.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mumms said:
just ask arrowhead (the smart mouthed young punk on chilli"s backline).

and mumms, for those who don't know, is that under-hung, over-haired, negligably skilled, bench-warmer-number-wearing, middle-aged virgin lurking in chilli's midfield, desparately hoping he can cop a feel on some unsuspecting adversary. :eek:

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
and mumms, for those who don't know, is that under-hung, over-haired, negligably skilled, bench-warmer-number-wearing, middle-aged virgin lurking in chilli's midfield, desparately hoping he can cop a feel on some unsuspecting adversary. :eek:

Mumms has been lurking in our midfield this season?!? Must have missed him with our new 5-0-5 formation... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0