Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps they were both on their way to the game. And saw each other on the ferry.
Cantona,
WB is the best ref the valley has got. You have no idea. Really.
Change your name back to the Knights. It was funner back then. wasn't it?

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not in ur soccer, gay, nerd, clique u fcuking clown!! How the fcuk am I suppose to know he works at the fcukin ferries!!!!

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps they were both on their way to the game. And saw each other on the ferry.
Cantona,
WB is the best ref the valley has got. You have no idea. Really.
Change your name back to the Knights. It was funner back then. wasn't it?

You are probably right. If he is the best ref in the league than holy fcuk what is with this league!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're absolutely imbarrassing yourself, I love it. Keep digging that hole Cantona, I really want to see how far you can go.

For the record, I've been on the Ferry with whistleblower. It was collage, we were drinking... His name was Fraser.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The knights talked out of there ass almost as much as you do. Just thought it could be a match. You must of played there.
Who would you prefer reffing then Cantona?
do you go watch other games in the valley? or vmsl?
or are you really not in the soccer, gay, nerd clique?

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just read ur rookie night all the talk is about gay stuff. Why do i waste my time talking to a bunch of gay soccer players. Too be totally honest what am I doin right now talking to a bunch of guys this whole thing is fcuking GAY!! Holy fcuk what have I done??...lololol.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The knights talked out of there ass almost as much as you do. Just thought it could be a match. You must of played there.
Who would you prefer reffing then Cantona?
do you go watch other games in the valley? or vmsl?
or are you really not in the soccer, gay, nerd clique?

there is only one ref cantona likes ...... like's to the point of a man crush ...not that there's anything wrong with that ... but we wont say who that is will we cantona ;)

oodles

Nov 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty fcukin obvious, no?? Sat the rest of the game cuz the EGO-MANIAC was about to give me a red!!

I should have known that was you. I was disappointed to see you go so early, I had hoped to knock you on your silly ass again like in our first meeting. Its all clear now. :eek:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do recall an incident where whistle blower was running up the field staring at his watch, when I absolutly got mugged. I yell come on ref where is the foul, he says "I didn't see anything wrong with it" I respond " I'm sure you didn't, but I bet you know what ****ing time it is." Yellow card...kunt.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he once asked me "what were you thinking" when I kicked a GN player. Funny, no card. I guess he'd heard about those spasms I was prone to.

Best entertainment on TTP in a while! It would be better if the league sent JB out for their next game. Or Tin Poh.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not in ur soccer, gay, nerd, clique u fcuking clown!! How the fcuk am I suppose to know he works at the fcukin ferries!!!!

Everyone knows he works on the ferries. Why do you think he is so angry when he hits the pitch. How long and aggravating can a day on the Albion be?

WB is NOT the best referee in the valley. I would peg him at 18th, between Ziggy and 15 year old girl that did our line on Saturday night.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, That was the best 10 minutes of my life, well, the best ten minutes of today anyways :rolleyes: :p :p :p

Cantona may have just leaped over Mr. Base in the "poster of the year" awards race :D
~Always thought JC and WB were a little "too close" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0