Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wanna know what it's like to be an athlete!

I once lived with an athlete, she played for Canada. Lots of work and all, travels, eats and sleeps. Crazy times. If only......
Ironic how a player runs towards a ref, then calls him out for being tough lol.

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The funniest part of this, Cantona, is that I don't think anyone even recalls this incident from the Wack-GEU game, but you! Unbelievable, mountains out of molehills if ever I saw it. It was a non-event for everyone but yourself apparently. I honestly thought this was a piss-take at first, unbelievable.

I thought WB did a great job. Definitely stood up well for his linesmen when they were called out by us for a bit of spectating on some clear offsides.

The 1-1 Wack-GEU game was a good one on our new turf pitch at Townsend. We definitely had the run of play in the first and most of the second. GEU keeper was excellent making at least 6-7 highlight saves off some absolute crackers. Most nights without a performance like his it would have been 3 or 4-0 by halftime. GEU did well to battle back, but think they were happy to walk out with a tie considering what could have been.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Chilliwack not playing at the Stadium anymore? That pitch was the only thing to look forward to for the friday night tilts out there.

(that... and maybe the piss up at Area 51 or Dukes afterwards)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to bed last night and as always checked my email and the website to make sure all my soccer info was up to date as cup is starting and dont want to make any more mistakes..This am I get to work and see I have an email stateing we have a cup game tomorow night,,This cant be right i think as we play Chilliwack next Wednesday and Peace Arch the 2 weeks following. So I call Ron from ND and he says ya we play you tomorrow at 9pm???he said sorry for the short notice but he new about this game last week..A week is enough time to get ready cause as you know you can only play players signed to your cup team,,No callups..So I was informed 24 hours before kick off,,Lucky I checked my email today and not tonight after the transfer deadline..No phonecall just a simple email for a game posted 24hours before kickoff...A Cup game..Where the league apparently new last week...So im on here to let my players know about our Cup game Wednesday night at Holly Turf Ladner..Kick-off 9pm...Yes thats tomorrow night. Sorry guys I just found out right this second via email. Am I on the rong FVSL website cause I cant see it on there anywhere..

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Chilliwack not playing at the Stadium anymore? That pitch was the only thing to look forward to for the friday night tilts out there.

(that... and maybe the piss up at Area 51 or Dukes afterwards)

Still at the Stadium when the weather is good. Turf when the fields are closed.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to bed last night and as always checked my email and the website to make sure all my soccer info was up to date as cup is starting and dont want to make any more mistakes..This am I get to work and see I have an email stateing we have a cup game tomorow night,,This cant be right i think as we play Chilliwack next Wednesday and Peace Arch the 2 weeks following. So I call Ron from ND and he says ya we play you tomorrow at 9pm???he said sorry for the short notice but he new about this game last week..A week is enough time to get ready cause as you know you can only play players signed to your cup team,,No callups..So I was informed 24 hours before kick off,,Lucky I checked my email today and not tonight after the transfer deadline..No phonecall just a simple email for a game posted 24hours before kickoff...A Cup game..Where the league apparently new last week...So im on here to let my players know about our Cup game Wednesday night at Holly Turf Ladner..Kick-off 9pm...Yes thats tomorrow night. Sorry guys I just found out right this second via email. Am I on the rong FVSL website cause I cant see it on there anywhere..

It's under the week of november 14-16 at the very bottom and has been for about a week. Not the best place to put it, as the home page may have been the best option or under cups games.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's under the week of november 14-16 at the very bottom and has been for about a week. Not the best place to put it, as the home page may have been the best option or under cups games.

plus thomas has sent out about 4 e-mails with the schedual on it to all prem coaches .....did you not get one ?.... your name is on the list

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ask and yee shall receive, it's on the front page now

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check the emails from the league ,,every game was on there but that one,,until this am..Added late,,What ever,,my point is just that no one is perfect and thats my point,,Shitty for us as now im haveing a tough time fielding 11...

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check the emails from the league ,,every game was on there but that one,,until this am..Added late,,What ever,,my point is just that no one is perfect and thats my point,,Shitty for us as now im haveing a tough time fielding 11...

just had a second look and yes that and our's against abbey are not on.
that is way too short a notice to accept a game midweek to many guys to change shifts etc.....:(

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the league makes a mistake and lets you know about a game a day before. You should deduct dollars from the cup you are supporting. Tell them that you need a certain notice next time or you will deduct further dollars owed to them.

If you are unable to feild a competitive team cause you were notified to late, is it your fault. I would be livid. Your supporting this cup, and they take your funds,(and some points) and give you this.

Is ACBC not a team they want in this league. To make it a stronger league.
You think a strong team/club with funds came in they would be treated with lots of respect as to have them wanna stay.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL our game has now been changed to Thursday,from Wednesday,,we will chalk this up to growing pains for this new cup,,same growing pains I got for filling out gamesheets wrong as we moved into premier,,it just cost me 6 points is all....Bush

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game has been on Thursday at 9pm at Holly for a week1! Never was Tuesday!!!

the e-mail from thomas arrived yesterday shows delta v a.c.b.c. game on nov 19th ..... fvsl web site says thursday 2oth.... looks like a.c.b.c. had better go tonight and have a sleep over just incase;)

also the schedual says thursday but has the check mark which we all know means its been changed .... we just dont know from what to what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0