Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you guys need to get a leash on Mankind or send him back to youth. wtf was his issue? :confused:

You get humped by 5 goals and you don't like a 16 year old kid sticking up for himself after getting kicked, ya he should just take it, like the last guy the kicked him.
Mankind is kinda funny.

hos

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You get humped by 5 goals and you don't like a 16 year old kid sticking up for himself after getting kicked, ya he should just take it, like the last guy the kicked him.
Mankind is kinda funny.

hos

Getting kicked? The kid slid face first with the score 5-1 already... hardly smart, our player went for the ball that was on the ground - I don't even think there was that much contact - Mankind gets up and wants to start throwing hay makers - I am actually the player that held your goalie back (probably saved him a red) and then your adman decides to shove me in the face...

Maybe the kid has a few screws loose not sure - but I wouldn't run out for that ball with that headgear on... but I digress

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every game this weekend could be match of the week. Lots of 6 point games. Anyone care to make some predictions.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God knows it doesn't take much, watching you limp out of training after get run over by the ginger piñata last night like you did.

(not me, cnuts...)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Giggsy, there's just something about rusty trombones!?! ;)

BTW, 5 years of getting the business done will give you that pull.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mankind or hanibal both have screws loose danny boy forgot to take his meds, you should see him in shooting practice, honestly take a nite off training bring some pints a lawnchair and enjoy the show just dont leave any limbs hanging over the fence you might lose one

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
you're killing me over here... does someone have a picture of this guys headgear? Please tell me he has a mangy head of hair, and shows up to games in sweatpants and a mack jacket.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how does the pitch hold up at south surrey. we have had buckets of rain in the last two days even poco's reeves turf was closed tonight. also i believe a game at mission turf was called off.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau 4 geu 2

From start to finish the game was never in question. The scoreline is a little misleading as it was 4-0 until the last 10 minutes when they put me and the other muckers in.

Cantona, nice moral victory!

Peace what?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll say this for GEU, their keeper is outstanding. Full on thievery on at least 3 occasions. Can't kick worth a shite, but the guy can keep the ball out. ;) Huggy and Todd are great in the middle too but not enough support today to help.

Solid 8 mins Cantona. Solid. You do your team proud.

Fcuking wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0