Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i thought if it was over the 65th minute the game stands??

cloughie? bluebird?

i realy dont know i cant find anything in writing anywhere so i gues it is an exec descision
two teams both looking at possible provincial spot ...one goal game ...one lucky bounce .....who knows its a tough descision

Feb 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i realy dont know i cant find anything in writing anywhere so i gues it is an exec descision
two teams both looking at possible provincial spot ...one goal game ...one lucky bounce .....who knows its a tough descision

FVSL Constitution

Section 2 - GAMES

2(b) Should any game not be completed, the League Executive shall have discretionary power to either:

(i) determine the outcome of the match or (ii) schedule the game to be replayed.

I guess that means that they decide on the result or your replay the whole 90 mins?

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Constitution

Section 2 - GAMES

2(b) Should any game not be completed, the League Executive shall have discretionary power to either:

(i) determine the outcome of the match or (ii) schedule the game to be replayed.

I guess that means that they decide on the result or your replay the whole 90 mins?

yeah i read that but its still a little grey, normally there is a presidence set and it will say up to xx mins the game is re-played and then its discretionary . the way this is worded they have the call from min 1.
in the uk i cant remember if its 70 mins or not but that may be the fans get their money back ( not an issue here ) or the result stands.
ive had only one game in the last 10 yrs of my time in the old country where we could not get the guy off the field with 10 mins left we were 3-0 down and that result stood.
the only reason we could not continue was it was because this was at the only field in our league who did not have lights and it got too dark, plus it was a 3 hour journey to get there.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read a few vmsl games that when the lights went out they had to still play those last minutes later. I would assume this would be the case here.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
stop playing games at that fcuking shite turf field where the lights go off at 930 and it wouldnt be an issue.

oh man even they went out at about 9.10 while we were waiting for the hore and cart to arrive but they did come back on arround 9.20 for ten mins :eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
stop playing games at that fcuking shite turf field where the lights go off at 930 and it wouldnt be an issue.

Tell us about it. some fcuking old lady doesn't like the noise so the city tells heer the lights will go out at 9:30 instead of 11. brutal.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 1 PAU 6

A good day for football, too bad only 1 team showed up! ;)

GEU should be a tough battle next week.

high_kicks

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
so this geu vs poco match will be decided by the league executive ??? That means the wee gaffer Thomas mills aka league executive and coach for poco gets to make the decision...

hmmm should be a no brainer then, poco's 1-0 victory it is !

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so this geu vs poco match will be decided by the league executive ??? That means the wee gaffer Thomas mills aka league executive and coach for poco gets to make the decision...

hmmm should be a no brainer then, poco's 1-0 victory it is !

Yup, the decision will be all Thomas' as he's prez. No one else will get a voice in deciding :rolleyes:

barnsey

Sep 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 1 PAU 6

A good day for football, too bad only 1 team showed up! ;)

GEU should be a tough battle next week.

1 - 1 at half, it's a bit much to say only 1 team showed up... besides, if only 1 team showed up, where did your team get the pints from? :rolleyes:

And you guys need to get a leash on Mankind or send him back to youth. wtf was his issue? I've seen reds thrown at people for less than that, bit of a shocker he didn't get any colour! :confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 - 1 at half, it's a bit much to say only 1 team showed up... besides, if only 1 team showed up, where did your team get the pints from? :rolleyes:

And you guys need to get a leash on Mankind or send him back to youth. wtf was his issue? I've seen reds thrown at people for less than that, bit of a shocker he didn't get any colour! :confused:
Pay no attention to Guinness.... no one on our team does.

The postage stamp pitch and the near sited lino made the game very ugly in the first. Aldergrove had their fair share of chances in the first mostly due to poor decisions or sloppy play on our part, but chances nonetheless. Another OG for us now. I think that is 4 for the season. 2 more goals than Guinness has scored.

I'm not sure if we played better in the second half or if it was Aldergrove that lost the 'edge or hustle' that they had in the first.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pay no attention to Guinness.... no one on our team does.

The postage stamp pitch and the near sited lino made the game very ugly in the first. Aldergrove had their fair share of chances in the first mostly due to poor decisions or sloppy play on our part, but chances nonetheless. Another OG for us now. I think that is 4 for the season. 2 more goals than Guinness has scored.

I'm not sure if we played better in the second half or if it was Aldergrove that lost the 'edge or hustle' that they had in the first.

Sounds like you guys should find a defender/sweeper.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And they should consider having poached salmon and poached eggs at their Team Christmas Party when they go hunting illegally for pheasant's on Crown Land.

Oh, and Cantona's a cnut. :)

Giggsy

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

actually its hannibal......but mankind works too....

im pretty sure hes just sensitive about guys getting too close , he has been kicked in the mug a few times over the last while.

douchebag move of the match goes to guinness for taking that penalty.....thanks for the round .....but it was still douchebag ;)

does anyone know if that twat cantona gets to play this weekend?
.....hope so

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of douchebags, I saw the pk you missed for poco last season in the cup!
The good news is you'll never take one at PAU! ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Giggsy, Guinness has free reign to push people aside. Apparently. You on the other hand have no such pull and care what people think of you.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read a few vmsl games that when the lights went out they had to still play those last minutes later. I would assume this would be the case here.

We had one Two years ago. We were losing 2-1 with 15 mins + injury to go, the opposition keeper had just recieved a Red card. The FVSL mandated a complete replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0