Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
who wants to respond to cantona when he cant smell what he is shoveling. worst player in the league by far thats right your crap. the only reason geu wins any games this year is because of huggy who is a money player keep it up bro

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
who wants to respond to cantona when he cant smell what he is shoveling. worst player in the league by far thats right your crap. the only reason geu wins any games this year is because of huggy who is a money player keep it up bro

I disagree, there team is solid from front to back. These guys work hard, train hard and never give-up. Plus they have the best coach around. The future looks bright for GEU.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, take your heed out of bluebirds arse!!! His acceptance of mediocre is the worst part about that shower of shite!!!!!!!;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, take your heed out of bluebirds arse!!! His acceptance of mediocre is the worst part about that shower of shite!!!!!!!;)

Say what you will. I look forward to watching the clash of best of FVSL verus the young geu squad next week. See ya then....ps you owe me a beer;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: missionblues035

I disagree with the masters guy in this thread! ;)
Abbotsford are shite right now, but will take big points off teams down the stretch. They made it to the Pak semi's last year and are not as bad as their record shows. That said, it's a fcuking disgrace they can't field a full squad with the hundreds of kids playing football in Abbotsford. If it wasn't for numbers they don't miss that liatard and mitten wearing mohammed kid!

that was last year though i know we took 3 of their players from last year to our div1 team not masters lol, but out the players their missing their only good players are nick turner who i dono if he is even playing still after breaking his leg, giggsy, and robbie fadden if he plays for abby as last year he was still playing u18. i just really can't see them even competing when their players return i mean afterall abbotsford soccer is stuck in the 80's and every other club has progressed past them.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for letting us know Cantona is shite. now fcuk off i'm the worst player in the league dickhead. :cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cantona

posted by: kirate kid headband wearing poof
Next Friday, Albion grass..................
Are you predicting the date you'll bend over? A wee bit eager, no?

This Saturday, Gates Turf......... Poco 6 GEU -1

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cantona, can't wait to see yer headband and sweat pants
in the warm-up again you facking todd.
maybe you should be more concerned about this week tho
geu...gfu!

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

that was last year though i know we took 3 of their players from last year to our div1 team not masters lol, but out the players their missing their only good players are nick turner who i dono if he is even playing still after breaking his leg, giggsy, and robbie fadden if he plays for abby as last year he was still playing u18. i just really can't see them even competing when their players return i mean afterall abbotsford soccer is stuck in the 80's and every other club has progressed past them.

Half Pint where the hell are you....no comment???
Its a sad day when Mission gets the last word:confused:

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Finish, I remember a couple years ago u actually played for GEU and you didnt get 20yards near the field, not a sniff!!..lol. Well done your a great story of perseverance. For all you kids out there you can be totally shiite and then become half decent, I tip my hat to you. I'll b putting in my vote for u as Most Improved Player. Keep up the good work.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, I'm very flattered Guiness and No Finish for all your attention. But getting into a word war with you on this is way too easy and not near a challenge. I sincerely feel sorry for you and I dont want to be a bully, it feels like insulting two guys that are mentally challenged and im not gonna do that my Mom, God bless her, taught me better. So why dont we finish this on the field. If your scared get a night light!! Next Fri, Albion grass......

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Half Pint where the hell are you....no comment???
Its a sad day when Mission gets the last word:confused:

its a sad day when asa don't win shite all nor does the college you play for, which is every year lol....last time a team won shite was my u18 team that won the coastal cup last year colin miller coached since he left downhillslide

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

its a sad day when asa don't win shite all nor does the college you play for, which is every year lol....last time a team won shite was my u18 team that won the coastal cup last year colin miller coached since he left downhillslide

Colin Miller who was at Derby County last year????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0