Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf? Langley show up with 11 again?

Chillliwack is a good team, or at least has been over the last 4 years. I believe they have finished top three pretty much every year so not a surprising result.

No game comments from someone that was there?

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack 2 Langley 1

Good win for us after a slow, slow start--we definitely needed and wanted to end the slide tonight. Intense, physical game with lots of pace down the sidelines tonight (Perry, Calver, Peters, Flynt had some great battles out wide).

Wack scored first about 10 minutes in, Calver on a relaxed finish. Langley may have been carrying the play a bit in the early going, but a second Wack goal by Perry about 10 minutes later seemed to take the wind out of their sails.

Second half, a weird OG by a Chilli defender, redirected behind Prosser going the other way gave Langley life. Back and forth for the rest of the half with both teams creating a handful of chances, but nothing finished.

Officiating was suspect at times. Wagner paid for some comments by being asked to leave the field early in the second half.

A surprising result? We're still largely the same team that hasn't finished lower than 4th in the table the past five seasons (4th, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 3rd)?! Slow start and some new players, but we're coming around...

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack is a good strong team, who work hard and play physical. Not a surprising result at all. Nice job on the win, keeping these tables close. We'll try and do the same against POCO tonight, should b a great battle. C'mon ALDERGROVE!!!!!!!!!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack is a good strong team, who work hard and play physical. Not a surprising result at all. Nice job on the win, keeping these tables close. We'll try and do the same against POCO tonight, should b a great battle. C'mon ALDERGROVE!!!!!!!!!

Heard you're missing a few ringers tonight? Hats off to you for not mentioning it.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright time to put everything to rest about this so called "dynasty" we (GEU) apparently are. Ive been with GEU prem, since we won the leauge 5 years ago. Since then im the only player left with the team. This is the first year since we won, that I have actually seen more than 9 guys out to training, and guys who really wanna be there and win. Picking up some new players were a must and hopefully are the key to a winning season (can't do much worse than the last two years:rolleyes:). Are we a dynasty no, not even close, but we are a different team who actually wanna be there and not have 7 guys show up to a game. I hope we can keep this group together and produce a top 4 team in the future. Good luck to the GEU boys in poco right now. cheers cascade

Cascadesoccerwishinghewasn'tatworkandhadahealthyknee:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 7 Alderhole 1.

Yawn… 5-1 at half cruse control from there. 7 different goal scorers for PAU. None from Guinness, of course. He's mince.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade...have you played a game in the last 5 years? You've been as hurt as I have over the last 5 years and I know this as I usually watch all the games with you on the sidelines! LOL

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I know what the problem was with this team the last few years ... what team did you join Outcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0