Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope it was a good concert last night Cantana...I have been hanging at the edge of my seat waiting for some TTP action here!

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor Guinness must be sick in bed with the shits

nah he's prob still rat arsed after a good win its what you do franchise when you win not that you would know that this year
nice to see taki and rich out last night aint seen them in a while also outkast and cloughie had kind words after the win two more wins and we should be clear of relegation ;)

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well boys is there really anything to say?? This is what I mean, these guys make it way too easy. I dont even have to say a word, they make a fool of themselves all on there own, with no help from me. Do I really need to post Guiness's and Nofinish's predictions, Im pretty sure we all read them and have seen the outcomes. Well done fellas!!

So next week is a battle for 1st place!! And guess what we have absolutely no pressure on us!! No one expects us to win, we can come out loose and just play. But PAU holy fcuk how scared r u if you lose this game u would never hear the end of it, and not just from me. You'd be the laughing stock of the league with all the shite talkin u have done.

Everytime you guys say a word on here all week that will just add and build to the pressure. What a predicament you have got yourselves in. If you beat us no one cares you are suppose to win!! but if we beat you holy fcuk it will be heard from miles around!! I honestly cannot wait to play I wish it was tomorrow.

"He was like a rooster who thought the sun had risen to hear him crow.
Arrogance and rudeness are training wheels on the bicycle of life -- for weak people who cannot keep their balance without them."
-Annoynomous

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 4 - DMU 2
Not much to say as we played well for a while and then went flat for a while. Our goalie tried his best to lose the game for us but we got lucky and the gifts were not bagged.
He truely had the worst night in the pipes ever.
I am sure that will never happen again. He is a very reliable keeper,,nearly gave me a stroke. He didnt play bad as much as he was rattled or something.
Lucky we got out with 3 points.
DMU never gave up and kept running hard, good game.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to ACBC for making the transition to Prem and looking like they will stay around, nice job.
I know the team is a lot different then your summer league team but i thoroughly enjoyed playing against you guys in summer. You play the game with flair and its refreshing to see, then just the typical Canadian style of play. Good luck the rest of the way.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cantona sorry i cant be there friday night im in vegas but when we play in the rock ill make up for it. by the way i got more goals than whole team combined nevermind the rest of the boys jammin goals. nice game of tennis you played against poco.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well boys is there really anything to say?? This is what I mean, these guys make it way too easy. I dont even have to say a word, they make a fool of themselves all on there own, with no help from me. Do I really need to post Guiness's and Nofinish's predictions, Im pretty sure we all read them and have seen the outcomes. Well done fellas!!

So next week is a battle for 1st place!! And guess what we have absolutely no pressure on us!! No one expects us to win, we can come out loose and just play. But PAU holy fcuk how scared r u if you lose this game u would never hear the end of it, and not just from me. You'd be the laughing stock of the league with all the shite talkin u have done.

Everytime you guys say a word on here all week that will just add and build to the pressure. What a predicament you have got yourselves in. If you beat us no one cares you are suppose to win!! but if we beat you holy fcuk it will be heard from miles around!! I honestly cannot wait to play I wish it was tomorrow.

"He was like a rooster who thought the sun had risen to hear him crow.
Arrogance and rudeness are training wheels on the bicycle of life -- for weak people who cannot keep their balance without them."
-Annoynomous
Honestly, what is the matter with you? I've not seen a load of shite that big since Gunniess last received a ball inside the box. In 98'. Do you really think we're sitting around frightened to lose a game because Guinness and No Finish didn't pick GEU to win this week? Are you really that simple to think what is said on here matters to us or do you have that big of an inferiority complex? I guess 6 years of mediocrity has caught up to GEU.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes....LOL.........Making excuses if they lose already, and its only Monday!!!!!......Awesome...loooololool

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cantona sorry i cant be there friday night im in vegas but when we play in the rock ill make up for it. by the way i got more goals than whole team combined nevermind the rest of the boys jammin goals. nice game of tennis you played against poco.

Umm im almost embarrased to write this but sorry bud not sure if u quit school in grade 3 or not but u have 3 goals and our team has 4. Do u want me to go over a little basic math for u?? I did teach 4-5 year olds. Ok, just for you here we go get a pen and paper.

4 (GEU) - 3 (Nofinish) = 1 ( goals left over)

Its ok it happens to the best of us

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll go back to my original question; what is the matter with you? Please point out any excuse I used for anything?

PS. I think what Tak meant is we're winning games by a bigger average than your team even has goals.

:knvb:

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cantona you got me. i only got a b in math. but i do recall you getting subd off then your team took the lead ouch. anyways will take a geu victory over poco anyday. i will think of you when im poolside in vegas. dont forget our date in the rock i will be buying pints if we dont win. hector your right i should cancel my trip. jackass

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry knvb... gotta call you off on this comment, mate.

no finish seemed to be spouting off, and got caught bullshitting. pretty clear.

carry on. im entertained.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry knvb... gotta call you off on this comment, mate.

no finish seemed to be spouting off, and got caught bullshitting. pretty clear.

carry on. im entertained.
Hey, did I ever piss on your parade when I was in the VMSL and you were in the valley.....

.... actually, never mind.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok ive just twigged who no finish is derr i was abit slow on that one this is another clasic geu choice :eek: he was not good enough to get in our team so he left and joined a team who then won back to back prem leagues and paks :eek:
thanks for coming out saturday and i'll miss you next friday enjoy vegas you know i'll stay for a drink with you anytime win lose or draw and give the missus a hug from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0