Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
as long as your entertained thats all that matters. just looked at the standings crocker what the hell is goin on out there bro you guys have a full squad ?

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cantona you got me. i only got a b in math. but i do recall you getting subd off then your team took the lead ouch. anyways will take a geu victory over poco anyday. i will think of you when im poolside in vegas. dont forget our date in the rock i will be buying pints if we dont win. hector your right i should cancel my trip. jackass

It was a fabulous sub, he (Alf) got the winner. See the difference between us is ur big EGO. I do whats best for the team and at that time thats what was best for the TEAM. I give my heart and soul on the pitch and leave it all on the field. So playing 70 mins in CM playing like that is pretty tough and tiring. But you wouldnt have a clue about that. Have fun in Vegas.
BTW, I drink Guiness, cheers.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
cantona you got me. i only got a b in math. but i do recall you getting subd off then your team took the lead ouch. anyways will take a geu victory over poco anyday. i will think of you when im poolside in vegas. dont forget our date in the rock i will be buying pints if we dont win. hector your right i should cancel my trip. jackass

No need to cancel your trip. enjoy Vegas you can go to anyone of the House's I own down there and clean my pools make sure the Mexicans are keeping the yards up. thanks your #1 fan.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does this mean the PA GEU banter is going to go on until week 12 regardless of what happens at Albion on Friday????

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wake up Kirate headband

This is the kind of banter we finally needed on this thread. Guys getting called out and everyone jumping in to defend them or to 'No finish' them off! No Finish is shaking so bad he's hiding in Vegas to avoid Cantona and the GEU cheer leading squad! :rolleyes:
posted by: Plonker
Umm im almost embarrased to write this....
You should have stopped right there!
posted by: Mathlete
but u have 3 goals and our team has 4.
Unreal observation, envy and jealousy run through my veins.

~Guinnessshittinghispants

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your first post after all ur unreal predictions was this?? Im very disappointed, I thought u would have done better...lolol....WEAK!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluebird;

Since it has rained a little and Albion gets shut with a sprinkle, is there a back-up field to get the game in?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to this fridays tilt at Albion, loving the buildup...Thats what ttp is for. BK's will all be out to watch this one providing full beer garden and megaphones in hand.

Prediction - 3-2....haven't made up my mind for who yet....

wouldnt be surprised to see a few reds and yellows

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well both fvcascade and cascadesoccer are out with injury doesn't that say it all:rolleyes: or wait maybe thats why were winning:confused: gonna be a battle friday though under the lights can't wait. :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm confused too, to be honest. Perhaps GEU is just a tad bit over- excited they've won 2 of 3 games? Did this match your out-put last season? Someone fill me in on why a week 4 fixture is such a hot topic, unless of course this is pinnacle of excitement in Maple Ridge? I’m sure it ranks right up there with going to the prom with your cousins, I guess, but seriously.... settle down.

Who knows what gets them off out there… (insert sister joke here)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes this is the pinnacle of excitement lately in Maple Ridge. Although it's right ahead of rolling in a pile of horse shite at the Albion fair.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
unless of course this is pinnacle of excitement in Maple Ridge? I’m sure it ranks right up there with going to the prom with your cousins

i believe the pinnacle will be the Grad 88' highschool re-union this weekend. go ramblers.:D:rolleyes:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lookin forward to seeing the improved geu squad, nothing new to the boys at the rock, always pressure on ya when your top of the tables. Wish i was available for the tilt, but lots of new young PAU signings over the summer are taking care of business. Wish some of the other teams in the league would sort out their club system and find some youth. I felt embarrasssed for aldergrove watching the game on the weekend and was wondering where are all the young kids playing in the grove?? Honestly the team aside from two or three guys looked like they were a div 2 team. suppose nobody is more excited than Richie this weekend to play his old team, he's lovin the three game win streak, it's been a long time for him with the previous years at GEU.
good luck lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0