Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cobra's 2 chillie 1
one of those games where we owned them for 10 mins and then they owned us for 10 mins we scored twice when we had momentum and they only scored once when they had it
we could / should have had 4 they should / could have had well im gonns say 3 aint i
i love games where its tough and hard but with no nastyness or cheap shots a few big tackles from both sides without any bitching after
nice to see chillie bring a good few supporters out with them making a decent crowed to play in front of

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a refreshingly new and fired up team we have this year. First game against Delta was a feeler outer, a 0-0 draw which we carried all of the play. Next game Chilli, came out on all cylinders and got the W.

Only myself and 2 other guys from the team from last year. Some fabulous pick ups, some young guys and a coaching staff thats organized and out to win. Dont even bother comparing the team to last year, apples to oranges.

I dont even need to say much about the team this year because we all know actions speak louder than words.

I will say PAU and POCO are the teams to beat, hands down. Very excited to play POCO next week and PAU the week after. Will know where we're at after those 2 huge games.

A sincere good luck to every team. We have a very competitive and evenly matched league which is going to make for some great footy.

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
Bill Shankly

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 3 - 0 NDFC

Langley wins, I dont remember much, other than NDFC's starting keeper was playing right mid :eek: Langley showed up with 11 guys, ND not alot more.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions looked disorganized and lazy the second half. 2 subs didn't help. also Lions may have lost there starting CM to what looks like turf toe.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 3 - 0 NDFC

Langley wins, I dont remember much, other than NDFC's starting keeper was playing right mid :eek: Langley showed up with 11 guys, ND not alot more.

ya, and the keeper that was in next in place of him looked very shaky on a couple of the goals....not solid whatsoever.

I don't even think Wagner had a shot all game?

Hall3

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 1
Poco City 1

They owned the play in the first half and got a goal on a pk. Sorry boys my **** up. We woke up the second half with Barnes finishing a rebound from little D's cracker. Our pitch would have been steller if they had cut it in the last week. Still nice to play on grass. Where was this weather during summer league?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace, what? ( I want to kick my self for typing that) beat Delta 4- buzz. Wasn't a good game really, shite, Guinness scored, how good could it have been?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depends... who the hell is Jock? If his last name is itch perhaps he did as there are no showers at JO. Other than that it was Guinness, KNVB, Keegan and some young kid who's name escapes me at the moment.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 5 or 6(sorry) Abbotsford 2
Cant wait to play them again when they get their collage guys back

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like they had a paper mache goalie, can't see what collage guys could do to help.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
abbotsford will be terrible even when their college players return. their only good player is mohammed aziz and im pretty sure he went to iran for the year or so i heard

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: missionblues035

I disagree with the masters guy in this thread! ;)
Abbotsford are shite right now, but will take big points off teams down the stretch. They made it to the Pak semi's last year and are not as bad as their record shows. That said, it's a fcuking disgrace they can't field a full squad with the hundreds of kids playing football in Abbotsford. If it wasn't for numbers they don't miss that liatard and mitten wearing mohammed kid!

BTW, FVSL premier threads have gone down hill in the last couple of years, I barely post anymore because it doesn't wind anyone up. Where are all the Poco, Langley, Chilliwack and ACBC guys these days? Has there been a TTP ban for said clubs? WTF? Someone please shut these GEU guys up. It's only 2 weeks in and they're predicting a dynasty!

I'm bringing back the predictions page as soon as Regs gets me my premium membership back! $25 is a case of beer!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, FVSL premier threads have gone down hill in the last couple of years, I barely post anymore because it doesn't wind anyone up.

All the cool kids are playing div. 1 now, Guinny. Our threads are on fire. You're 1 groin tear away from joining us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0