Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - September

Who gets your pre-season vote for best chance at a league championship?

• Langley FC

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • GEUU

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GN/SUFC

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • ND Lions

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dewdney

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: LFC2

I never had a go at fenian and he never moaned in my direction once either... (I know it's hard to believe)... Actually the only time I had words with anyone it was Roxy telling me that I'm "the worst player in this league"!!! I laughed at him and told him to get off the park because his old body was hurting... We joked about it after the match...

As for the game itself... The result didn't tell the tale of how PAU definatley out played Langley... However, Langley worked hard and didn't give up an inch as usual... Well organized at the back and used the counter attack as we expected... That said it sure as hell felt like a loss after the match... On to next week...

Warning: Lions heads are beginning to swell at a turning point in there season...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
What??? Skip seriously??? Someone grab the other ankle, Skip is really lodged in there.

:D

Classic...another reason why the div. 2 thread is the most read on TTP. It's Steeped.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regarding GN...

Besides the cold weather (indeed, likely a factor for the Mittened Kittens of the FVSL Premier Division), what else seems to be the problem? They could be in a relegation battle if they don't help it!

I have a theory: when you stock a team with losers, you tend to create a losing squad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the GN guys a team that already lacked the discipline to train regularly in the winter, when the going gets tough? So what happens when you add a bunch of guys that are used to losing, and have losing habits, to a team that doesn't work on improving when it counts? Answer: it rubs off.

GN: how could you guys have seen this merger with SUFC as being a positive for your club? If you really wanted to bring in big T, you should have just asked...then you wouldn't have had to inherit the rest.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of these things doesn't belong here...

outkast said:
Geu 2 Poco 0

Wack 3 Dmu 1

Nd Lions 2 Pau 2 *motw*

Langley 2 Whalley 1

Dewdney 3 Gn Sporting 2
When were these games played then? Congrats to Langley on still being undefeated.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
a view into the future.........i predict knvb will be half way through his morning coffee, b4 waking up and realizing how retarded his last post was.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tit

Actually walls, I realized how retarded it was right of the bat but I figured it was the only way for you to understand me. When in Rome speak French. It'll wind them up, as they say.

For the rest of the readers it was my clever little way of saying predictions are off topic in the results and banter thread. Skip will tell you that too, if you can find him.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tit

knvb said:
Actually walls, I realized how retarded it was right of the bat but I figured it was the only way for you to understand me. When in Rome speak French. It'll wind them up, as they say.

For the rest of the readers it was my clever little way of saying predictions are off topic in the results and banter thread. Skip will tell you that too, if you can find him.
and the predictions thread can be found where?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone who has predictions and wants to vote and post them can just pm them to Skip, and when he's back from the Roxy he will create the Poll, update everyones votes and banter in the new thread.

thanks
:)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Risten, round-eye... it is rearize.

Watch the fcukin movie.

America, fcuk yeah... we're here to save the mutha fcukin day, yeah.
America, fcuk yeah... freedom is the only way!

one-timer

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeeehaaaaw,

Our genetic makeup has been branching out very successfully ever since your mother became a Rapid fan and has been out to our home games. If the locker room is a rockin, don't come a knockin.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip I can feel your pain. Back when I was a lad I used to come to practice laughing at some of the piss takes. PAU crying about why they should be considered the best, POCO accurately putting them in their place, both on TTP and on the field.

Smart ass comments, witty combacks. Now,

Softhead said:
Pretty sad state for football if the inbreeders in Chilliwack have a chance.
Hold your breath for the comeback...

ArroyoBunk said:
lick my balls shite-eater
What B-E-A-uty

It's a pretty sad state. For a little entertainment join us in Div 2, where the soccer sucks but the piss taking is lively!

Don't take my word for it, read the reviews

dude said:
Classic...another reason why the div. 2 thread is the most read on TTP. It's Steeped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0