Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Vote for Muzz

Vote for...

• Total voters

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to interrupt the witty banter, but just heard word
of the FVSL Allstars against the WhiteCaps on march28.
Sure will be interesting to see the line up picked for this
event.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - February '06

Seems a bit quick, will the league be able to organize that fast? Right in the middle of the Cup run?

Anyhow, would be interested to hear what everyone thinks as far as who deserves to be represented.

Haven't seen Timmy play this year at LUFC, but judging on stats, me thinks he must have enjoyed another solid campaign. Three big seasons in a row, backstopping arguably the best record over that time period, I think he finally deserves the shout out as the division's best keeper.

In terms of goal scorers, sounds like there are some younger players about making an impact. Besides 22, who are the other guys lighting it up?

Let's hear some opinions guys...the forum has been pretty dead this year. Time to liven things up.

Now fcuk off, I'm busy.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - March 2006

It's Time for a Tug Boat on the All Star team, besides he can ensure betting on the game will be legal.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude, quite simple why things are dead.
Firstly, you were part of the LUFC premier 'Program' last year and had your eight cent's to add here. Take all your posts in Div 2 thread this year, put them in here, add all the fcuk you dude posts in response, and we my friend would have a thriving thread.
Added to this is that KNVB decided to hitch his wagon to Utah's warriors this year, and have not had him sticking up for us. That was good for a dozen posts last year.
Thirdly, although still a mainstay in the division, the Nation simply don't have as much to crow about.
Fourthly, Osame and Crafty don't seem to drink as much anymore.
Fifthly, the Wack is undefeated and proud of it. Hard to TTP them. Karma and all.
Sixthly, well I am also busy.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

If you're so fcuking busy, why did you just waste 30 seconds of my life? Fcuking hell man, mutual respect, you know?

So your thoughts on this All-Star team are??? What names will you be putting forward, besides the Tug Boat, for nomination? Timmy I hope, Graham? Who else? Fenian for comic relief?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hold the tug boat here. I didn't hitch myself to the bag of dicks by choice. Though, given a choice watching Dude train is worth the price of any admission, but you were the on who decided to go it alone. There is nothing wrong with second.

'Bull in a china shop in the 4th.'

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Atta boy, now were're talking. Business just picked up here in the FVSL Premier threads.

I think he called you a cheap cnut, LFC. Let him have it.

While we're at it, somebody go drop a bottle of Wild Turkey off to Crafty's place of work. We're overdue for a silent majority sighting here, too, Cainy.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nukes would be good for an own goal!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Razel from Delta has to be on the team.
At least 3-5 boys from Chilli. Probably Slaney, Wilmots and a defencemen since they have the least goals against.
Kevin Saunders, from P.A.U.
I few from Langley.
few from the Lions.
I don't think any of the prem 'b' league should be on the team.
no one from poco for sure.
Maybe #22 from div. twodney. and red boots from G.N.
and I can't think of anyone from GEU.

it should consist of players from the top 5 teams.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Star Team

With injuries and being played on the Tuesday BETWEEN THE SEMI-FINAL & FINAL this team won't be at it's strongest... A few of these guys won't play due to the above...

Chilliwack - The best team by a landslide this season have atleast 4 guys I'd select: Mumms(M), Wilmots(M), Bekar(GK) & the tall ugly skinny kid at the back.
Langley - IMO, I wouldn't pick any (again I know)... The last 3 years they've been as good if not the team to beat, but I think that is due to fitness, a solid team system and God: Gus MacDonald(M), Tim Wagner(GK) & the frieght train up front #4.
PAU - Kevin Saunders(D/M) & Atleast 4 other mids battling for this spot = Keegan Munn(M).
Lions - Kris Peterson(D) & Neil Martin(F)
Delta Metro - Rizel (F)& #4 off the back (I think he's the sweeper?)
GEU - Ken Laity(D)
Whalley - Sandro(F)
GN - #17 air cast, coloured boots(M).
Poco - Ryan Peterson(D). Captain
Dude - #22(F). Don't say his name!!!

BTW, I'd anyone of our strikers on this team before "Hollywood" Slane.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: All Star Team

Guinness said:
With injuries and being played on the Tuesday BETWEEN THE SEMI-FINAL & FINAL this team won't be at it's strongest... A few of these guys won't play due to the above...

Chilliwack - The best team by a landslide this season have atleast 4 guys I'd select: Mumms(M), Wilmots(M), Bekar(GK) & the tall ugly skinny kid at the back.
Langley - IMO, I wouldn't pick any (again I know)... The last 3 years they've been as good if not the team to beat, but I think that is due to fitness, a solid team system and God: Gus MacDonald(M), Tim Wagner(GK) & the frieght train up front #4.
PAU - Kevin Saunders(D/M) & Atleast 4 other mids battling for this spot = Keegan Munn(M).
Lions - Kris Peterson(D) & Neil Martin(F)
Delta Metro - Rizel (F)& #4 off the back (I think he's the sweeper?)
GEU - Ken Laity(D)
Whalley - Sandro(F)
GN - #17 air cast, coloured boots(M).
Poco - Ryan Peterson(D). Captain
Dude - #22(F). Don't say his name!!!

BTW, I'd anyone of our strikers on this team before "Hollywood" Slane.
give your heed a shake guinny....ryan p an allstar:( :( :( :(

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

In the two games we played against them this season, he was their only player on the park and got stuck into everything... He's been around a while now and comes to play every match... Who'd you bring in??? Slats??? Only thing he gets into is chicken pies!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re; Ryan Peterson

In the two games we played against them this season, he was their only player on the park and got stuck into everything... He's been around a while now and comes to play every match... Who'd you bring in??? Slats??? Only thing he gets into is chicken pies!!!

crazykicker

Nov 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

We know one things for sure. LFC is not going to be managing the club. I say throw Randy Samuel, or perhaps mix it up a little bit and throw Aaron from Chilliwak. See what happens.

Cheers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who says you need to have reps from every team? As someone stated, the bottom feeders this year are terrible. I'd rather have someone from a winning team.

Neil Martin? You have to be kidding. He'll be playing against pros, his style just won't work. Say what you will about Slanner, but the guy has played at a high level for a long time, and is a proven striker. If he commits, he'll help that team. He won't be star struck like Neil, either.

What about Murray Howes? He's in the FVSL, not Premier, but he is deffinetly one of the better strikers around.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: All Star Team

Guinness said:

Guinness, love and respect your ability to break it all down for the masses. A few laps, a bit of a system, and the big man upstairs.

Take note Dewdney, GN, Whalley etc........ seems like a simple, tried and arguably successful formula. Will be a stronger division next year if above adopted by a couple of sides. KNVB, for the lap thing, is highly recommended. Never seen him at one of our Sunday morning commitments though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

How about the irony of listing God as a key factor, then Gusser and Heiny in the same sentence. Maybe they've gained blessings by association.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

FVSL playing the White Caps? Won't this be a complete blowout ? It will be tough to keep up to the pace so not sure if it's a good idea to pick some of the older boys to represent the valley ? I can't wait to see how Ken Laity does matched up against these guys as I always thought he's in a league of his own. (atleast when comparing to us valley plumbers)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0