Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

G.o.a.t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
David Norman has to rank up there. Right after him has to be Pele and like Gaffa said, Georgie.

There has NEVER been a great Italian player. Maldini is close though. The rest are all one hit wonders like Question Mark and the Mysterians. See Scillaci/Rossi.

Trivia: Who is the youngest player to ever play in the World Cup?

Captain

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Call!!!

Jinky good call man, the youngest player of all time.

Didnt he score a cracker against Brasil?????

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHAT????

Captain I was starting to like you but you said that....

Did you forget Baggio????

His goal v the Czecks I say it again was a blinder, the way he kept Italia in the 94 World Cup, and how he won the spotter v Chile in 98. Plus he had the balls after he missed in 94, first to take the penelty against Chile and second the spotter when they lost to France. The first in the shoot out.

And I would not be surprised if he makes the 2002 squad.

Come on he is very deserving of GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Norm...

I think he's a nurse or something like that now....or is it a podiatrist.

Guiness...

...my referance to Bestie being Scottish was just a poor resurrection of an old piss take from the much loved and much missed OFF THE BALL days. There, I've said it ....OFF THE BALL!

Back on thread...Campos is and was a friggin joke!

A real keeper...Sepp Maier (sp?)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga,

That penalty will stick with him FOREVER, unfortunately. I think his Billy Ray Cyrus look didn't/doesn't help his cause either. :)

Captain

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know!!!!!!!!!!

Thats too bad because he is a quality player, and that one will stick with him for as long as he plays.

Oh well, hopefully he will make the 2002!!!!!!!!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga,

Do you remember back in the '90 WC when Peter Shilton(sp) had the ball at his feet, looked up to see where he was going to punt it to. Then out-of-nowhere came Baggio flying in, stripping Shilton of the ball. Laying it off to a team-mate who brilliantly megs the sorry English defender, gives it back to Baggio who skins Shilton again and another English defender before roofing the ball into the top of the net?

I remember it.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I do!!!

That goal was brilliant, but a bitter game because in my view and many Italians view, we had the best team in the tournament. But my name sake ZENGA fcuked up in the semi and we lost in peneltys. That game there was also saw a phantom penelty to give TOTO the golden boot.

After the game was an awesome atmosphere(sp) when the two teams were doing the wave.

Oh the memories of Italia 90, but probably the most boring WC in recent memory, too many shootouts.

H

highrollerhank

Come on Zenga!!!!!!!

Baggio is shite!!! The real player are Suker who had an awesome WC in 98 in which we placed 3rd place higher than you ****ing wops.

Wait for the game this summer Cro 4 Italia 0!!!!

CDK and Hajduk another Croat on here its time to gang up on the WOPS!!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok buddy!!!!

Suker is a one hit wonder like Dixies Midnight Runners. I dont think he could do what he did over three World Cups.

Yes I can see Croatia scoring four on Toldo, thats a good one buds, maybe they will cross center 4 times.

Welcome to ttp!!! I cant wait to see your next brilliant post.

Asshole!!!

CDK I would be embrassed of this guy.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Zenga,

Do you remember back in the '90 WC when Peter Shilton(sp) had the ball at his feet, looked up to see where he was going to punt it to. Then out-of-nowhere came Baggio flying in, stripping Shilton of the ball. Laying it off to a team-mate who brilliantly megs the sorry English defender, gives it back to Baggio who skins Shilton again and another English defender before roofing the ball into the top of the net?

I remember it.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST LICK HIS ARSE??? :rolleyes:

H

highrollerhank

fcuk u zenga

LISTEN ASSHOLE WERE GOING TO WIN 4 NIL AND BOBAN WILL SCORE ALL FOR GOALS. LOOK FOR EQUADOR AND CROATIA TO ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND. I FOUND THIS SITE ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND ALL THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE A BUNCH NO MINDED IDIOTS WHO WOULDNT LAST TEN MINUETS WHERE IM FROM. THE ONLY PERSON WITH HALF A BRAIN IS CDK ONLY BECAUSE HES CROATIAN. REGS THE APPRENTICE MR COPPERTONE AND SEXUAL CHOCOLATE ARE A BUNCH OF DEGENERETS. AND HEY CAPTAIN YOUR SHIP HAS SUNK IM THE NEW KING SO GET THE FCUK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR TRULY HIGHROLLERHANK

VIVA HRVATSKA :p :p :p :p

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highroller

There is a thing called Caps locks on your Keyboard, maybe try taking it off next time you stupid fcuking Croat. We wouldn't last ten minutes where your from, oooh where EAST VAN. Your a fcukin knob :
LISTEN ASSHOLE WERE GOING TO WIN 4 NIL AND BOBAN WILL SCORE ALL FOR GOALS

Boban will get FOR goals!! I am so sure.
Learn how to spell you piece of shite.
Your a fcukin degenerate

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome Highroller Hank. My Inglish Langwedge thread was slowing down a bit. Fresh butchering of the English language is always appreciated around here. For a start, lose the caps, please. It would make my life a lot easier.

Good four you buddy, for joining TTP. :)

Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0