Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

G.o.a.t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right back at 'cha

Apprentice,

Learn how to spell you piece of shite.
You're a fcukin' degenerate.

You're Italian, right? Then why spell with a English accent?

Cheers,
K. :D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not convinced highrollerhank is really Croatian. Most Croats know that Boban has retired from the National Team for over two years now.

Infact, most Croats know that Boban has retired from soccer.

Just to keep this on topic I'm going to select Boban as one of the greatest of all time.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my croat buddy

hey man who the fcuk is that clown highroller?????

i dont agree with boban as a goat though. take care buddy.

forza italia

H

highrollerhank

what ever!!!!

all you fcuks dont know nothing about soccer croatia will win the cup easily, apprentice you talk big for someone from vancouver, regs quite giving me that moderator bull shite, captain your old leave please.cdk maybe you are not croatian maybe you are a fcuking idoit like the rest. zenga go dig a hole and climb in it because you are dumb, keeper jump off a bridge dick head and the worst is that jamiacan fcuk guiness buddy give it up you babble on like the rock jump in zengas hole prick.

apprentice come to TO and see what its all about!!!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highroller

Where fcuk are you hiding you fcuk!!! Yes I can see Croatia win the cup easily and wont conceed a goal. Buddy give it up and get the fcuk outta here, fukcing torontonian!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite

Is there another smooth talker out there??? someone that speaks on the same 2nd grade level as Jenga!!!:eek: :eek:
WTF is this dribble;
jamiacan fcuk guiness buddy give it up you babble on like the rock jump in zengas hole prick.
I must admit, Highgobler you have great command of the English language!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Fcuking muppet!!! stick to offering BJ's in the mens stalls at the Air Canada Centre!!!:p

Guinnesswondersifthismeatheadshovesneedlesinhisarse???

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread closed

Another one bites the dust due to too many quality posts that I couldn't keep up with :rolleyes:

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0