Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Goodbye GEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Oh no, the black knight, rangers talk is starting up already....Finally you and Zuarinki wont have to wonder over to the prem threads for much longer...

For all you rookies, and newbies....

It is when they stop talking about you that you know you should hang them up.

Thanks outkast!

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In being one of the players that left geu in the off season, and being my one and only post for the year, I do feel bad for some of the players on the geu side, yet it sure looks good on the "so-called coaches" for GEU. They put there "so -called non planned plan" together to do away with some of the older players and bring in new guys in a prem league from what I am hearing this year is nowhere a strong than year's past. It is no loss for the club due to the fact that the prem team has always been treated poorly with terrible game & practice times & no $$$ help either. The efforts of A.Solk and the players that started the team from the ground up look wasted now, and hopefully the team can be improved to get back into prem again in the future

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
can said:
In being one of the players that left geu in the off season, and being my one and only post for the year, I do feel bad for some of the players on the geu side, yet it sure looks good on the "so-called coaches" for GEU. They put there "so -called non planned plan" together to do away with some of the older players and bring in new guys in a prem league from what I am hearing this year is nowhere a strong than year's past. It is no loss for the club due to the fact that the prem team has always been treated poorly with terrible game & practice times & no $$$ help either. The efforts of A.Solk and the players that started the team from the ground up look wasted now, and hopefully the team can be improved to get back into prem again in the future

if you enjoyed your time and you should have cos you won it then it wasnt a waste of time

the coaches have to re - group start a fresh these guys MAY be good enough to win the spot back but if they dont improve then its yo - yo time

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahahahah! Bluebird...i can almost hear your heavy scottish accent through your typing...and by the way, whiteout may work on your computer screen but we over here can still see your spelling mistakes ;)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
If you really think about it does it really matter what you or fatty are saying? They have already been demoted and so will you. :p

Thanks for coming out and have a nice day:cool:
Do you just post for the sake of posting? Do you in fact read anything you quote? Neither teams that Fat Rabbit nor KH are anywhere near demotion. And Neither play for that premier team. Fat Rabbit doesn't even play for the club...

... However, I just wasted a minute on replying to you that I'll never get back... that's even more tragic than you celebrating a narrow win against a demoted team...

Good luck in Div 1 next year Skippy...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Wack 4 GEU 0 just got of the phone with Jock, I guess that's it then. no more Prem for GEU

We still have 2 games left and still can over take PM so its not over till its fcuking over, for someone in GEUSC have some fcuking faith. Yes chilli beat us 4-0 but IMO the score didn't indicate the play of the game. Chilli went up early on a suspect PK where their striker got a shot off and then was given a PK very suspect call, the finish on the pk was top notch, great strike hard in the corner no chance for our keeper. They scored the second about 10 min from half on a low hard cross tapped into the empty net. 3rd goal I thought was a push on the back not called by the ref our team complained and chilli took full advantage of it and slotted it in no chance for the keeps. The 4th was a nice volley from outside the 18 got past our keeper and our man on the post didn't get enough time to react to knock it clear. GEU had alot of chances and pressured well missing some good oportunities. I thought the first half was an even game and GEU carried most of the play in the second, Chilli is a good squad and they finished their chances when they had them, something we couldn't do tonight, nor have been able to do all year. Thought it was a good game and that we deserved better, but what can you do really. 2 games left and must must wins. Just hope we can pull it together, something has to go right for us this year, hope this is the time it comes.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
moody has to lose all three of their remaining games... and geu has to win both of their last 2 to TIE. From there i'm not sure if it is head to head... or goal differential.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it what ever tean has more wins, then if thats tied then head to head, then goals against and if thats tied goals for? or goal dif?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is the rules for tie breaker for first in any given Division.... I would think the same would apply for relegation as well:

The team having the highest number of points in each of the divisions of the League shall be declared the winner in the respective division. In the event of a tie in points, the position of the teams will be determined in the following order:

(i) record against the other team or teams; or, if still tied

(ii) goals for and against versus the other team or teams; or, if still tied

(iii) a playoff between the team or teams. .... in the event of a tie two(2) x 15 minute overtime with no Golden goal, followed by kicks from the mark if necessary.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
Just hope we can pull it together, something has to go right for us this year, hope this is the time it comes.
Glad I'm all washed up and only have to worry about sipping lemonade on the porch and hanging out at the legion.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Glad I'm all washed up and only have to worry about sipping lemonade on the porch and hanging out at the legion.

Whats wrong with the Legion? $3.50 for a Alexander Keiths :cool: I just hate my Grandmas friends hitting on me :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Whats wrong with the Legion? $3.50 for a Alexander Keiths :cool: I just hate my Grandmas friends hitting on me :rolleyes:
Keiths are shite.... and yer granny's a shitty shag as well...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Keiths are shite.... and yer granny's a shitty shag as well...

This coming frmo a guy who thinks Molson Canadian is good beer:rolleyes: and of corse she's a shite shag, shes dead.:mad:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
This coming frmo a guy who thinks Molson Canadian is good beer:rolleyes: and of corse she's a shite shag, shes dead.:mad:
Candidate for post of the year...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0