Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

inglishe langewidge

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
voodudedoll

Make sure the doll is really good looking and has cool hair...otherwise it won't be an accurate representation.:cool:

Your house was broken into Thursday? That REALLY is shitty. Sucks.

To bad none of this will help you get on the pitch Sunday.:p

Sensitive Dudes never forget...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember which thread you're in . . .

Dude-where'smycar?:
Too bad none of this will help you get on the pitch Sunday.

One Dart:
He doesn't deserve to play anyway; he's a bum!

KeeperwhothinksqualityhasfallensincetheCaptainslowedhishounding

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably due to rage........

So in summary, get it up your abnormally large, droppy, fat, fcukin' arse

It should read:

So in summary, get it up your abnormally large, droopy , fat, fcukin' arse.

It is an honest mistake to make when one is frustrated because of a team's poor performance. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A fcuking cracking set of run-on sentences

I don't need know courses i think i have helped my team out this year and i think they are a great bunch as you should know you came to a party.But i am just telling it as it is it wasn't me who wanted the post of the premier i did it for the guys on my team cause they wanted it. I owe nothing to the premier team i helped them out one game but i won't again cause i am embarased what they did to you guys and every other team.And i don't need to be part of it I play hard for the highlanders and thats all that matters and that is all i want.

There was a tremendous use of run-ons in this 'paragraph'. Not capitalizing the pronoun 'I', only enhances the overall presentation. Great stuff, Gnu.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain? Would you mind?

This softwood lumber shite has gone to fair how long does the fedral government going to just shite around and do nothing as people are losing there jobs and companies shutting down! It;s time prime minister brought his zipper up to the front shook his balls and said to them he has had enough of being pushed around like he always does! I say if the UsA wants some of are energy... tax the living shite out of it.... well im done venting

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW! I will get back to you tomorrow, after I have tried to decipher it over the next 10 hours.........

What thread is this from?

Great stuff......

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who wrote this? Sage or Scan a Stamp?

What the hell did you do scan a stamp?

Who were you referring to, KNVB? I thought Sage was the recipient of the question but it appears that 'scan a stamp' was.

A question mark after do would have been suffice or a comma, if the person's name was 'scan a stamp'...... A la Fasty, carry on........

Captainwhowillnotbeabletomakedartsthisweekduetoabacklogofmarking.................

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shut up if you dont know what i mean by table clothes your pretty stupid your self

There are several problems to analyze here. I believe Bronco was referring to the word clothes . It should be table cloths. Technically your self should be put together to form yourself .

don't

I

you're

This is what you get for ripping my Flyers in the Daily Flyers' Update thread.......;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
for you Capt'n Crunch

I'm suprised that you dont call people Yugo's cause there's no FCUKING such thing moron Whats offending is seeing you clowns were dresses and calling them kilts.And I dont have to show no respest for the bag Queen Mom Her and the rest of the Limey's were the biggest ones against Croatia getting there independence.

+SCdoesn'tneedthecorrections,thequotesaysitall:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats offending is seeing you clowns were dresses and calling them kilts.And I dont have to show no respest for the bag Queen Mom Her and the rest of the Limey's were the biggest ones against Croatia getting there independence

What is offending, is your butchering of the English language. I will try it for you. BTW, when I finish, I have to go and beat someone.....:rolleyes:

What is offending is seeing you clowns WEAR dresses and calling them kilts. I don't have to show respect for the bag, Queen Mom. It was her and the rest of the Limeys who wanted to deny Croatia its' independence.

BTW, your name is also spelled incorrectly. It should read:

EAST END ASS

Captain

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was her and the rest of the Limeys who wanted to deny Croatia its' independence.

It was she and the rest of the Limeys who wanted to deny Croatia its' independence.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgan,

Surely you understand that I was just picking out the MAJOR mistakes. I didn't break EVERYTHING down as I am sure you could see by the way the last three errors were noted.

Keeper,

Mind your own business. :p If you're talking about the apostrophe after its, it is very correct. Yours in possessive apostrophes.....

Captain

While I'm on this thread, at least spell your fcuking name right, EAST END ASSASSIN

:rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My appologizes

Had I looked more carefully and seen that it was a quote from the Captain, I would have wilfully blinded myself and glossed over the error. Upon further inspection, I am convinced that it was not grammatical error, so much as a typo; if you had truly intended to include the offending apostrophe, I'm certain you would have taken the trouble to put it in the right spot. :p

In the meantime would you care to take a glance at this monstrosity? I know you've probably got a lot of marking to do, but feel free to start with "discustingly".
Dude your just another dumb Canadian..what are you jealous that we live at home..that our parents dont say get out of the house when we grad..Whats a matter mad that you cant afford to dress nice like us and the Italians..Pissed off tha I eat steak for lunch and you eat Kraft Macaroni and cheese all the time.It's my fault that my parents worked hard all there lives so I can have what they didn't..I wouldnt be suprised if your folks split up..tipical cake eaters..hey is your does your sister have a kid .let me guess she's not married either..And you can smell our stench..I would rather smell like steak than Kraft any day..Hey hows your mom's boyfriend or your stepbrother...You guys make me sick...just a bunch of jealous fcuks who wish they knew who to wish a happy fathers day to...p.s. KISS MY RED WHITE and BLUE ASS I'm gonna go spend 2 bills on a pair of jeans and not worry about wearing my brothers hand me downs...One more thing..you wanna make fun of Bronco..what the fcuk do you have that he doesnt..do you drive a 30g's car are you married to someone who ownes the own company....are your folks discustingly rich like he's I didnt think so...
Keeperwhothinks"RED WHITE"isjustanotherwayofsaying"pink"

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For once

Sorry Kurgs, I am about to piss on your one sentence:eek:

Having been present, along with at least seven other TTPer's, including, I might add, The Captain, when the above mentioned photograph was taken, I regret to inform you that the neither this breast, nor it's equally splendid partner, of which I know a second photograph exists, belong to a member of the Dragons Co-ed team.

+SCstillthinksalltheguyswereweenedwaytooearlyfrombreastfeeding:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see...

It's alright, I can understand the excitement and nature of your being during that post:rolleyes:

We all make mistakes in our posts (rarely for you);)

+SCjustkeepingthingstidy:cool:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0