Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

inglishe langewidge

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
would one call this a low BLOW?

And let's not forget the rediculous amount of power I possess.

Webman , I believe the word you are trying to use is r.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s. :p

+voteforregsnotSC:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
laughs will go back to beeing the joke of the leauge

Compliments of our new quote machine, JIM NEIGHBORS.

Laughs(reference to the Leafs) will go back to being the joke of the league

Keep them coming, NEIGHBORS. Your diabolical sense of humour should be good for this thread. Actually, anything you type should be good for this thread.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Captain

It appears that proper language use cop has slipped up himself.
I will NOT be in charge of the weekly rankings because I am on the DCS circuit to do one thing; win.
Sorry Captain, but the semi-colon splits up two independent thoughts that could exist as sentences on their own; win is not a sentence. In this case the colon would have been the correct piece of punctuation.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great point, One Dart. I must have just woke up or was drunk. Thanks for point that out. If you spent that much time practicing darts, you might have been able to give the Executioner a decent match. Now, I guess Tilly Tompkins will have to slaughter you. :)

The Semi-Colon police

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little Willy Tilly

Thanks for point that out.

pointing

Things have been a wee bit shaky since the alter ego kicked in, eh Captain? Maybe you've got Spiderman envy, or you're a modern day Peter Parker, developing the leaders of tomorrow by day with visits to Playland and Mariners games; pursuing darts excellence by night.

BTW, One Dart, you've got absolutely no business posting in this thread, except to apologize for your consistent butchery of the English language.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the Sweeney boys have become too big for their britches. I can see a good fcuking ass-whooping coming in the near future. I have had too much pressure on me lately. One can only take so many high shool soccer matches.......

Unlucky about the staff meeting. :p

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops

Scud, judge not lest ye be judged. Before you start throwing out words that confuse KNVB, make sure you get them right.
magniminous

I believe the word you were trying to use was magnanimous:
Willing to give of oneself and one's possessions.

Before you start criticizing One Dart, make sure that you get your own shite correct!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go play in the WOP thread

If Jinky doesn't want your stale mustard can I have it? Please wait for him to answer you before you respond.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to what really matters . . .

The Mexican goal was a piss taking on the Italians they moved the ball around like Brazil and how about that finish was amazing.

Us Wops must be used to this by now playing like shite in the first round, but the important thing is taht we got throgh now anything can happen.

Unlucky to the croated what happened????
I'm sure there are a few run-on's and sentence fragments rollin' around in there. Captain, let's see what you can do about it.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Have a 'butcher's hook' at this.

I know of a team in Div 3 that is moving into Div 2 & the club didn't know if they wanted 2 Div 2 teams so the coach talked to Neil & found out that they can go independent if they want & they will kept there spot because they earned the promotion.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has been awhile hasn't it?:)

Cappy, now that you are on holidays, don't make too much of a stretch. Remember, you're not getting paid for it;)

+SCsaysdon'tevenbotherwiththeCo-edthread:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0