Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Colin Monk's crying children couldn't give him enough support as he was sent packing by Mervyn King faster than double in can throw a treble 20. Those guys are pretty impressive, although I have to say I was a little disappointed by their finishing %. Halfway through Monk had only finished on 22% of his potential wins, something even the commentators were surprised about. Their 3 dart averages were around 90, not unlike Bravedart's 9 dart average. Here comes the other semi final...

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Five legs and five breaks. Tied 4 sets a piece. Adams and David are a helluva a lot better than the other two. Whoever can pull this out is gonna win. The Aussie David is up 3-2 in legs - must win by two. I think Tilly has gotten to me, watching darts is great.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The elusive 180

Oh well Tilly will have to wait; too bad but as long as the missus brings something good back from N.O.I`m sure the captain will be happy.

Three times 120 after 2 darts and 3 times a very near miss. It will come.

Sidewinder has to attend a meeting at BURNABY on wednesday and will stop by the Landing about 10.00. See you . Sidewinder.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look out boys, Double In is free and clear for Wednesday. What's your poison? The Buck and Booby or the Land of cougar? Either way there will be some Scud ass kicked. Sidewinder, bring the belt all shined up. I going to stuff you and your winning streak.

If we're at the Buck, perhaps I'll stop by and pay my respects to the Executioner, with a warm-up exhibition match or two? We could go over my Nations Cup contract while we're at it. Just make sure Snarley the snake and Barbie's play house are cleared from the playing field.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Sidewinder would be disappointed if we didn't make a return trip to the Landing after last weeks performance at the pool table. When he rolls in around 10 there should be some ampe chested beasts shooting stick. I'll be there at 8, just in case they need a doubles partner. Oh wait, that's Bravedart's job. Landing it is.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if I fancy giving Dumb and Dumber and there good buddy Fat Albert the home field advantage on my début return to the D.C.S. I would feel much more comfortable with ABBA blasting in the back ground, giant nuggets serving me beer and playing on my much beloved Dark Board.

Fcuk it. I'll stuff you anyplace. 8:00 it is.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bringing home the gold

Sidewinder has been totally S.T.U.F.F.E.D!
It goes to show that the D.C.S. has been missing it's "stars" of late. 13 1/2 months off and I finished a rather average night of arrows 9-2.

Enough of that. I just want to go on record saying if there was a major earthquake tonight and if God forbid the Landing was swallowed whole every hot looking bird in the Delta area would have perished. The action tonight was TRE-MEN-DOUS.

The power somehow ended up talking to the future star of my wet dreams. It's no wonder One Dart stole a win off me. I was totally distracted.

As marvellous as Jannia's nuggets are and the large amount of money we've already pumped into her kids educations I can't possible see why would ever return to the Buck. In fact I'm thinking of selling my new town-home and moving into Scud's basement.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all:
Double In : 9-2 :)mad: - should be 3!)
Sidewinder : 5-4
One Dart : 3-4
The Power : 4-8 :)mad: - should be 5!)
Bravedart : 0-4

It's tough to take the piss after such a bountiful display this evening. No one can really be upset with eye candy (or in Double In's case, dream candy) like that. Her name, by the way, is Michaela. Bravedart keeps the streak alive, finding the cagey vet who wanted darts lessons, leaving Sidewinder to wonder why he wasn't the one doing the teaching. I believe the quote of the night also came from that bird,
That's the reason no one fcuks with dart players
Classic to say the least.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanker

After stuffing you 3 or was it 4 times on the trot, why not call and exhibition "double in" match, while we waited for the others? I was only thinking of you and your record at the time when I offered. With out hesitation you said Yes. So lets not bring it up now.

Ahhhh.... Michaela. Truly fantastic

BTW, my loss to OD was a 21 dart match. Great stuff for a putz.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about them....

Cougars burning a hole in the back of DI's neck. There was truly something for all tastes at the landing last night. Quality unmatched by anything the DCS has seen before. The highlight of The Power's evening turned out to be his run to Save-on to buy some chalk which, coincidentally enough, seemed to turn things around for him after an 0-8 start. I smell a record, most consecutive losses to start a night. That record may have been challenged by Bravedart however who, despite the Killer Bee flights, was horrendous. He's still an easy W. Sidewinder looked average last night although it must be difficult for the old guy to concentrate when after retreiving his arrows from the board he is faced with the ass of a cougar playing pool. That's his excuse at least. Hopefully next week Tilly and the rest of the absent (is El Nino still alive?) DCS members will come down and see what all the fuss is about.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
delicious stuff

Even the crumpet emerging from the 7.11 store driving to the Landing was fantastic,.Also the birds trolling the street on the 3 block walk back to the car were amazing. All in all one of the better d.c.s.nights despite loosing my form of recent weeks. B.T.W. Double In you big dongo ,hardly a stuffing ,2 wins and one loss versus Sidewinder.Also for the record your tally should be 5 and 2 and the Powers should be 4 and 4. D.C.S.rules do or at least should not allow one player to count a 5 and 0 start against the same putz just because they arrive one hour before all others. Besides the Power was obviousl ly only there to ensure his liason with the lovely object of d.i`s future dreams would not be missed. See you all at the Landing next week;just post start time. Sidewinder.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slum landlord

I can't possible see why would ever return to the Buck. In fact I'm thinking of selling my new town-home and moving into Scud's basement.

For you, only $1250 a month, with full access to the dart board the bros are getting me for housewarming.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No response

Well, since I see Fastshow has posted in the Beer Garden thread, we know that he is out there. Maybe he missed Scud's offer so I'll issue it again, Fastshow, on behalf of the local DCS circuit, it would be our pleasure if you bestowed upon us your presence this wednesday evening at the landing in sunny Ladner. We think that Tilly will finally show up and now that Double In has his priorities in line again, he will be there. Sidewinder is probably already there and the Scud brothers will be there as well. They even have Stella on tap. We look forward to your response.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 bells.

Sidewinder will be at the Landing around 8.00[the actual time will depend on how many blocks away he has to park[ Did we take into account that Bravedart has probably booked the boards for his lessons? Double In will you be using your mild concussion as an excuse for your upcoming thrashing from Sidewinder?

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scud is a potential no-show. I will certainly do my best to come deliver the thrashing that Double In has been avoiding all these weeks, but it's not looking good. Fcuking job interview in Fcuking Burnaby.

Nice fcuking holidays I'm having:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0