Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian League 2003 Tourney Results and banter

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wasn't MY Fault

After a year of beating my head against the wall from all the bad Fruilli performances last year, I have now seen the light.

Friulli lost 7-0 tonight vs. Puglia, and it was mini me who was in goal, not hos:( .

I had to sit thru the nucks game instead:mad: .

Friulli will come back, they just have a few players with hurt feelings from the Peg lose to Slurrey.

Bring back Tomasi now.

Hoooooooooos

Friiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuulllii

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions?

Veneto 3-1 over Friuli (would say 3-0, but I think Sensei is in net)
Abruzzo 3-3 treviso (Abruzzo rarely lose, but often tie)
Catanzaro 2- Puglia 4 (Game of the week)
Campania 1- 3 Calabria ( premier players back??)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todays action!!

Treviso 1
Abruzzo 0

Stellar performance by Treviso today Abruzz controlled most of the possession but we defened well and scored with about 15 to play Paul favs jamming for TV, Back line of Rich Sumner, Kent and Romeo was solid. Im sure Walks who did a good job out there today on the line then in the middle will give us a report.

Other matches:

Fruili 3
Veneto 2

Catanzaro 3
Puglia 2

The 6 o'clock game will be a good one Campania/ Calabria, dont know if any Inter boys will be playing.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost to Friuli today. I think they only had one sub and Doddy basically played on one leg. Tee scored two goals and re-affirmed his status as my hero. Well, left-footed hero anyways. We sucked a fat donkey chode but at least it was nice out, weatherwise. Always good to have some sunshine for mother's day. Rene mentioned that he liked my writing style but didn't care for my colorful verbiage on the field. In my defense, I was suffering from acute sunstroke and couldn't be held accountable for what I was saying out there. I feel dizzy. I did go apologize to the referee after the match so surely that counts for something. I promise to never yell at another match official again. Really.

Two losses in two matches means we're almost mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. You gotta love Italian League. Our two-year streak of finishing in 6th place is in danger of being snapped. Disaster looms.

Forza something.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Treviso signed Nick and Sandro Tessone yesturday. Two quality signings for the Sky Blue and white that sometimes wear yellow.

Treviso looking more and more solid as the weeks go on, watch out for the Treviso train!!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good signings....

Two quality guys....can fit in with any team.

Would you like to supersize that?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone see it

I did unfortunately and it was not pretty to say the least, some bad decisions out on the park that day.

Cheers
JB

jbwhoisgoingtoreaduptomakehimsmart

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB

Did u catch on with a team?

How many Premier players are on Calabria this year?

Reminds me of a certain Campania team of two years ago....

;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I talked to Mollica yesterday and he said 10 Inter guys were playing for Calabs...

Bad news for Abruzz losing Frankie :eek:

I also heard that Carlos broke his leg on Sunday... anyone confirm?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorta confirmed....

He is out.
He broke something...not sure if it was his leg, or ankle...
or just a chipped bone....but he is gone for the rest of the summer nonetheless.

Losing Frank would be a blow to any team....and it is no different with Abruzt.

I am out, Frankie gone, and now Carlos is out....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who are Abruzz's imports this year? I heard that Carlos brought over a couple of Sporting lads including the Gomes brothers...

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0