Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Italian League 2003 Tourney Results and banter

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did u catch on with a team?

Caught on with VENETO, I little different considering I am playing sweeper. A new position that I have to adjust to, but doing what I can but apparently not enough, starting 0-2 on the season.

Cheers
JB

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abrutz 1 Inter 0

Well earned and hard fought victory for Abruzzo....
despite Gomsey16 missing a PK!!! (why get a portoguese to do a wop's job?Did no-one see Figo today? Hello???!)
In the end, Abruzt was full credit for the win.

The refereeing was atrocious (sp?) , he lost total control....and the card for diving was laughable. It was clearly a PK.

Inter controlled the ball well, but could not find the net much.
D'Andrea made one HUGE save, but that was about it.

Many TTPers in attendance.....

Feel free to post guys/gals, you know who you are!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is interesting to see the TTP jinx, which seems to destroy Italian League Moderators, working its evil ways.

The Apprentice ruled these hallowed halls a year ago, and now he finds himself out of the league, yet with a better attendance record than his years at Douglas and Langara combined. Has he even missed a game yet? (other than Veneto games, which he will not attend on principle. I can't argue with that decision either.) He claims a bum knee has kept him sidelined, but I'm sure its the glaucoma. This would explain the heavy reliance on herbal medecines.

Skip to the present and we have Fil, the one time master of the black hole, who has stepped up to assume semi-moderator duties. He too finds himself without an I-Tie team to call his own, yet seems to care about the results much more than guys who actually play in the league. Fil is hobbled with an ankle injury which plummeted him to 32nd spot on the ICSF Inter depth chart. Abruzzo continues to plug along without him.

The Bitch stepped up with his weekly retard reports, and suddenly came down with a case of mono (read: West Nile Virus). He claims his time on the shelf will be 1-2 weeks, but if this TTP jinx runs its course, he, Fil and the Apprentice will be running an interactive webcam at Adanac on Sundays as opposed to actually playing soccer. This is assuming his spleen injury doesn't get him first.

As a frequent contributor to these threads, I fear for my life. Perhaps I should stop posting altogether.

Cough.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by zenga
Huge result for Abruzz last night!!!!!

Whats going on with the star studded Calabria????

Simple really.....
I said it in my first post of this thread.....
For the cup,I heard rumours of calabria bringing in some players to improve their chances....but, one guy they brought on has NEVER won the cup in his illustrious 15 year Ital League Career.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ohhh nooooo!!!

now that im with campania now, i just realized that i have the cancers number:( great thats all i need more bad luck. whats is up with calabria?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Veneto is playing an exhibition game tomorrow at burnaby lake at 1pm if anyone is intrested in watching some exciting football:rolleyes:.

I think we are playing some burnaby mens team unsure though.

Cheers
JB

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop

For all you Provincial B Cup players....

It is the Burnaby Mens team heading to Vernon, for the provincials.....

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh, that one.
The one with some x-Ranger named white shoes.
I think I know which one.

Looking forward to meeting them up there. :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games TOnight

both at 6:30, one on adanac, and the other at Clinton Park.

which one to watch:(

Will the Bitch Play?

My bad!:)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you spell DOMINATION????????

Treviso destroyed Catanzaro 6-2 tonight. We started with 11 guys went down one in the first 6 min, then completely took the game over, scored some unstoppable goals the defence was solid AGAIN and we TTPed them all over the pitch.

Adanac is in rough shape.

Walks stellar on the line once again.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Run and Gun at Clinton

Heard the score was 5-5 with ten to go.....not sure of the final.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The voice of reason ........

I'll definitely have to agree with our man zenga on the Treviso / Catanzaro match yesterday. Some unbelievable finishing capped with the 6th goal as Rob Sing (sp ?) bent a curling 26 yard free kick over the wall into the top corner - quality. Defensively was where Treviso excelled though as every Catanzaro attack was thwarted by their back line and some excellent goalkeeping by zenga. Midfield was dominated as well especially from Paul Favaro who had an exceptional game running and chasing all night.

Still no geeger stand !!!!!!!!!!

walksisgutted

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks the geeger stand will come in due time my friend. Dont worry.

Catz are a bunch of moaners. They dont get a call they cry.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0