Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops 2009 August Long weekend Tournament

show

May 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumors are circulating about a possible foam party that is taking place instead of the dance. Could someone please verify or deny.

I'll pack my goggles just in case.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumors are circulating about a possible foam party that is taking place instead of the dance. Could someone please verify or deny.

I'll pack my goggles just in case.

outdoor dance...............brings back memories of Downtown back when He graced the loops with his antics.
Foam..no idea, but confirmed outdoor dance

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You need to get out more CS and Steppy. Never been to Senor Frogs in Mexico for a foam party? A party with foam filling the place, girls in bikinis, etc.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Kamloops is as hot next weekend as it was this weekend when I was up there....someone goin getta hurt really bad:(

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You need to get out more CS and Steppy. Never been to Senor Frogs in Mexico for a foam party? A party with foam filling the place, girls in bikinis, etc.

DO you know what happens in foam parties..........think about it and not the hot wet women............piss............skin sloughed off..............yum. Sounds like fun! Been to them before, smelled like crap after. No thanks ;)
I DO like he bikinis though and I have been to mexico, I lived in southern cal for 4 years so I know all about it:knvb:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DO you know what happens in foam parties..........think about it and not the hot wet women............piss............skin sloughed off..............yum. Sounds like fun! Been to them before, smelled like crap after. No thanks ;)
I DO like he bikinis though and I have been to mexico, I lived in southern cal for 4 years so I know all about it:knvb:

You clearly have been to different ones than me. No peeing or skin sloughing (is that a word?) at the ones I've been :D

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the trick is to get in early, do your rubbing, groping and manging, then drag your best participant out with you back to your room before everyone does their pissing and sloughing (and other things)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be hot this weekend. Very hot. Prep for it. Tons of water.

On a serious note, if you see any Parks staff around Macarthur this weekend. Say thanks. They've worked their freaking asses off getting the fields up to snuff. And the fields are in amazing shape right now. Especially the three new ones.

An outdoor dance would be awsome.

Have fun!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be hot this weekend. Very hot. Prep for it. Tons of water.

On a serious note, if you see any Parks staff around Macarthur this weekend. Say thanks. They've worked their freaking asses off getting the fields up to snuff. And the fields are in amazing shape right now. Especially the three new ones.

Have fun!

Thanks dad, will do on all of the above :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wooley10, you're not going to be taking it too seriously are you? Leave that up to guys like Jags. He wants to win big time and will be in bed by 9:00..........am just to make sure he is at his best

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0