Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans0 Strikers1 It was a good game lots of shot we lost the game but controlled it.We just couldn't put one in, the keeps made some key saves and the inside post to anyways Coyotes will play White rock and we got the Strikers. Nd , Coyotes finals

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, with 2 different keepers that game could have been 5-4. Tons of missed chances on both sides, along with huge saves on both sides. Rubber match that means something next week I guess.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 1- Guilford 1 (Vault wins Pk's)... Really great game by both teams. This I think was one of our teams best matches we have played all summer. We only had a starting line with no subs, then 2 arrived late. But we knew guilford beat us last 2 times and the whole team was hungry. We slotted the 1st one in about the 20th of a beauty breakaway by our striker who nutted their defender at half full speed. Then their striker got one back 15mins later off a nice through ball breakaway. From their on out, we kinda relaxed and played more D than offense, but we made lots of chances!!! Always fun playing these boys, great team to play!

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lake city fc 3 - cliff cobras 1.

great scene at halftime when a bunch of the cobras stalked the ref to re-check our id's and watched from centre field as he went through the whole list, which was later verified by jb, awesome. turns out we're not bad when we show up with more than 8 guys which is what we had the first two times we played those guys, ha!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 4 south, Temple 2-0 Sundowners. Good game, thay had no subs and brang in the big boys for the game. looked like a new team. either way they were clearly the better team. we felt we had the better of the play in the second, we had our chances before they made it 2-nil on the slowest breakway i have ever seen. good group, good luck temple. On to winter.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 north
Inter 4-2 spurs
4-0 at half and we cruise, they don't give up but didn't have enough. 10 goals in the last 4 games for me (3 hat tricks), must be the new adizeros ;). Port moody vs inter final will be a good one, I can't wait!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that is a joke tbh... There are good reasons to stay down, and I don't see GEU Inter having any decent reason to stay down other than wanting to sandbag or whatever...

GEU as a club has no team in Division 1. and a million teams in Div 2 and 3.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were not sure what's going on. But in all respect did we win anything Last year, did we beat any top teams? Our team is young and still have years left together, why go to div 1 and get beat every week? Would make sense for us to stay in div 2. Jbn your team was on the same level as ours last year so why don't you guys go up cuz would we of not finished behind guildford and acbc if we were in your league? But anyways nothing is decided yet, it's not up to me and if were in div 1 then so be it.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We aren't going up for the same reason that Pomo isn't going up this year... We are filling a gap for the club.

A few things, we don't quite know how well it's actually going to go merging three teams into one (Really just Nomads plus 4 Athletica, 1 Dynamo, 3-4 PA Select) although we have a great deal of confidence that all will be well.

PAU won't have a D2 team if we go to D1. If we qualify for Promotion to D1 for next year (The hope for this year of course) we will gladly take it. The Nomads finished third in our group, LUFC Athletica didn't qualify, and the PA Selects were relegated, so there is nothing there for us to get promoted, unless we asked for it (Which we aren't) and if we were asked (which we would decline on the basis of club structure)

You guys did qualify for promotion based on league constitutional rules, you have displayed the quality last year and in this summer that you likely have the quality to not only avoid relegation, but probably do fairly well in D1 this year. AND Golden Ears doesn't have a D1 team. I'm actually surprised your club wouldn't encourage/make you to go play D1, that way you could support your prem team properly and perhaps receive help from them... I'm not sure how many Prem fringe guys would sign D2, whereas I'm sure all of them would sign D1...

just my humble and honest $0.02 worth.

I'd rather see you guys go to D1 at the very least over a team like the Young Guns or some other team that will be asked to move up now, just to get relegated back to D2. That isn't good for anyone.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter has basically the same team from last winter. With the addition of one player. and we were only 8-3-5, or something like that. We talked about going to Div 1, but the new prem coach has told his guys that he does not want any of his squad signing down to div 1, which totaly defeats the purpose of a club system. The tryouts for the div 1 squad were a bust. So we felt it was best to stay in 2 and try and win a division, make a good run at knights cup and maybe go to provincials etc. Seems there's more to play for in 2. Our summer league team is based on the Inter squad, plus 2 mission guys, and 1 prem guy. Those three will not be returning for winter league. I ask'd around to see if anyone in the GEU club wanted to run the div 1 spot, but no one came forward.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That makes sense Supermid...

I'd be asking questions of your Premier team and overall running of your club if those were the comments and actions of your Prem manager though... you're correct in saying it basically defeats the purpose of being in a club, save to just more easily get your hands on field times.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
So is it official then, did Inter already talk to the league and are staying down? If so i thought that teams asking for demotion wasn't possible this year? Except if the team/club already had a team in the Division a la Ladder system, PAU, Pomo, so on.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Knights League stuff, anyone know what the updated standings are for Sunday Men's Division. It seems like our Div is the only one that hasn't been updated on the website. :confused:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So for the 3rd time this season bunderberg forfit against us. What a bunch of tools, we pay fees to play out a full seasons worth of games. Not only that but the fact ppl travel, leave work early, etc. If anyone from
Bunderberg is on here, why even bother joining the league ffs?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0