Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner 035's Summer Soccer League 2010

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The other week I had gone through the schedule of coarse noticing that Cliff Ave gets 9 turf games. With having 8 teams this year you would think that each team gets 7 games at Holly turf. As we all know Cliff enjoyed all of last years on the turf ( apparently league coordinator Dave thought no one else wanted the late time start, which is BS ). So the schedule gets redone this year with 4 teams getting 7 games on turf. Selects, PFC and Sundance gets 6 games at the expense of Cliff ave who gets 9. Now while the Sundance team who are mostly from Ladner, as well Selects who I know some are from Ladner get to play on shitty fields. Cliff Ave ( from Burnaby ) get to enjoy our prestigious turf. Why should a bunch of guys from outside Delta be prioritized and be allowed to put wear and tear on the facility. I think someone should call Dave out on this one. This is a quote from Keith of what the Richmond summer league did when the 2 Delta teams play each other at Association in a couple weeks.

"Also when the two Delta teams in Division Two play each other at Association Park, other teams have been scheduled to use Holly Park in Ladner. This has been approved by Delta Parks Board."

I wonder if Delta Parks Board knows that a Burnaby based team is Dave F. #1 priority for Thursday nights. Any thoughts from Delta residence or other on this one! Something just doesn't seem right.

Davey

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Landing 0 - Albion 5. God they're a great team. Deucy popped his head out of the long grass and played quite well at right back.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Acid it is hard work doing it at both ends of the Park, but with some of the guys on our team that could not score in a wh$re House with a platinum card in their pocket, I do what I can!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Landing 0 - Albion 5. God they're a great team.

NDU just throttled them 1-0. The PK call was debatable :rolleyes: but Tony came up with 2 massive stops including the rebound forker from 5 yards out. Incredible!

Still on top with a massive game against Landing next week. Our motto going into this weekend's 2 training sessions, Tuesday's team tactical meeting, and Thursday's game is "Redemption"

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

You can have next week's game. We'd rather make things interesting, rather than run away with the title.

Cheers,
Tuna

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU vs Landing
T-minus 109 minutes and counting!!!!!

I think we have a 370 minute shut-out streak going. D'ho! Fcuk, just jinxed us.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 4 - Cleanwerx 0

It was our best game of the season and a couple of lucky goals lifted NDU to the convincing victory.

BB and Levi killed their old team with 2 goals (should have had 5) and 1 goal respectively.

Landing never gave up and ran hard all game, but NDU was very solid in the back line early and throughout.

Great victory.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 4 - Cleanwerx 0

It was our best game of the season and a couple of lucky goals lifted NDU to the convincing victory.

BB and Levi killed their old team with 2 goals (should have had 5) and 1 goal respectively.

Landing never gave up and ran hard all game, but NDU was very solid in the back line early and throughout.

Great victory.

WAB,

If that was your absolute best then I look forward to our next match up. BB and Levi are sourly missed. Their 09' team fees are still accumulating interest. I guess that's the norm when you're more accustomed to being paid to play rather than having to pay to play.

Albion were muttering on the sideline that your team were playing like shite.

Cheers,
Tuna

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Cheers,
Tuna
Well they are experts in that particular field.:eek:

We will have to wait for the rubber match come the playoffs (or better yet the finals).

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna I can not remember what happened last year in the playoffs when you had BB and Levi?? But I guess we will have to wait and see this year.

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

If that was your absolute best then I look forward to our next match up. BB and Levi are sourly missed. Their 09' team fees are still accumulating interest. I guess that's the norm when you're more accustomed to being paid to play rather than having to pay to play.

Cheers,
Tuna

Come on Tuna, I don't think that was NDU's best game. But if NDU was playing like shite with a 4 buzz result, what does that say for your game? :eek::wa::wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0