Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner 035's Summer Soccer League 2010

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, gents....you do know what you league you're playing in, right? :confused: I'm sure it is just piss-taking but it almost looks serious. WTF?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS, Tuna just rubs us the wrong way. I just want to beat them soooo bad. It makes me feel like a big man! I remember back in 2007 when they beat us 4-3 in mid-summer season to go 4 points up on us for 3rd place off a bad referee call on a throw in. It pissed me off a lot! Fcuk them.
There is a reason why 2/3rds voted us to win the title.
We recruited heavily in the off-season and waived some team player fees to get all the pieces in place in specific positions and now we are finally coming together as a team and a juggernaught in the Ladner Summer O-35 League. It's not our fault that all the other teams are jealous of us and our high skill levels and that we embarass them on a weekly basis. The bottom line is we just want it more than they do and the training is paying off. If they don't like it, they can go to the KSL!!!!

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB I hear Halvy wants to train three times a week with two a days on Saturday for the second half of the season.. Maybe captain sham can talk to him and let him know that we need some rest!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have 5 GA in 8 games (11 goals better than the next best team). I'm positive we are record pace this year. Do you really want to jeopardize your chance of being known as the greatest Ladner League goalie of all time?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We recruited heavily in the off-season and waived some team player fees to get all the pieces in place in specific positions and now we are finally coming together as a team and a juggernaught in the Ladner Summer O-35 League. It's not our fault that all the other teams are jealous of us and our high skill levels

Who did you blow to crack the squad!

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB that is a title I have dreamed about since I put the gloves on as youngster!! I can only hope that the great season continues and with all the training seasons we get better!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB that is a title I have dreamed about since I put the gloves on as youngster!! I can only hope that the great season continues and with all the training seasons we get better!

Well if last night's training was any indication, the future looks very bright indeed for NDU. 14 guys! WOW! BTP, where were you?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game against Sundance for NDU Thursday on turf.

We will be missing a couple key players, but if we play our defensive system, and not just pack our box like the Italian National team does (Remember that comment Jeff Clarke? - Whitecaps 2005, I think - give me break! Like the caps are more organized than one of football's greatest Nations), then we should pull it out.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB we are in Great shape this week, I hear acid tongue is going to be there and he may be bringing one of his family members to play as well. I had to skip training this week as I was at a Tony Robins seminar. I feel with his help I should be able to reach my goal of the best ever goalie in the Ladner Over 35 summer league

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game against Sundance for NDU Thursday on turf.

We will be missing a couple key players, but if we play our defensive system, and not just pack our box like the Italian National team does (Remember that comment Jeff Clarke? - Whitecaps 2005, I think - give me break! Like the caps are more organized than one of football's greatest Nations), then we should pull it out.

Great effort by the Sundance, 2-1 us. Nice NDU had Brent out there. Kinda brings a new level to the game. Too bad Sundance has not picked up higher level players, which make our victory that much more sweet. Shame on the guy who elbowed our player causing the nastiest cut if have seen yet on a pitch. Hope he gets 3 or 4 games or just tossed. shite like that is just cheap. So the guy gets to go to work tomorrow with stitches and a black eye cause some asshole from your team was pissed cause he's loosing. Figure that out.

Davey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0