Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lets help the Southsiders

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Acoustics, general apathy, embarrassment all just excuses for not wanting to help. I don't know what I expected
but this is sad. Thanks Regs for offering to pitch in. I will be there tonight on the North End trying to be heard.

I thought I gave it a solid effort, Steve.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Acoustics, general apathy, embarrassment all just excuses for not wanting to help. I don't know what I expected
but this is sad. Thanks Regs for offering to pitch in. I will be there tonight on the North End trying to be heard.

LOL

Chinese accent to 2live crew so horny beat...

Real we so sorry

Real we so sorry

U can love me Long Tan...

\ /
----

fcuk me!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL

Chinese accent to 2live crew so horny beat...

Real we so sorry

Real we so sorry

U can love me Long Tan...

\ /
----

fcuk me!

it's been done, once... and it went over as racist and unacceptable at the only preseason game this year at Empire.
Ooh me so horny
Ooh me so horny
Ooh me so horny
Me love you long tan.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only help the southsiders need is a chant for when the Whitecaps win... they have little or no practice in this area.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like TTP posters are starting to take a beating in the SouthSiders forum particulary Regs. Euro snobs who can't make a USL team.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like TTP posters are starting to take a beating in the SouthSiders forum particulary Regs. Euro snobs who can't make a USL team.

I guess they ran out of things to piss, moan and bitch about with the whitecaps...

Do the Southsiders discriminate ? When ever i see them on Tv i cant help but notice you have to be obese , fugly, rescinding hairline and have the ability to Lip off a rival with a fake accent then start a fight and turtle..

Take a hint southsiders... the club you support doesnt even like u.. LOL

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awesome!

My job isn't done until I'm called a plastic though.

~Polyurethane.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too funny, here's what the president of the SS posted:

A lot of the shite on TTP comes from people active in VMSL & FVSL who would not support the Caps through D2 because they believed they were playing superior football. Regs, the moderator, also owns a soccer retail shop that was vying for a partnership with us in the preseason. He had nothing but nice things to say about us until we came to terms with a competing retailer. Now he's first in with the venom at every opportunity along with his classless band of arrogant jocks and armchair analysts. **** them. Once the posters on TTP form a supporters club with 700+ paid members leading marches through downtown and singing their guts out, their opinion of us is worth sweet **** all as far as I am concerned. Talk minus action equals zero, and all TTP has to offer is cheap, useless talk, entertaining to no one but their own useless, lazy clique. **** 'em.
I've talked to this guy once and then he disappeared. Funny thing is that I've critiqued them and also gave credit here on TTP :confused:

Oh well, I take back my $100 offer to the cause in this thread due to the biggest wienie of them all :D

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too funny, here's what the president of the SS posted:

I've talked to this guy once and then he disappeared. Funny thing is that I've critiqued them and also gave credit here on TTP :confused:

Oh well, I take back my $100 offer to the cause in this thread due to the biggest wienie of them all :D

Be careful these guys dont corner u in a dark alley downtown..

they might call u names and run.....

JBN where are u...

its all your fault!

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know many TTP'ers (myself included) already have season tickets, but can TTP get a section together for the home opener next season to outclass the southsiders the same way Portland and Seattle did? :knvb:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0