Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Nova Scotia

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje,

Well your right ,our youth system in Alberta sucks we just won Men's Nationals,U-18 boys nationals,u-16 boys and girls nationals so i guess your right what was i thinking

By the way this site is called takethepiss so if you can't handle it move on

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sapperton,metro-ford,96ers,burnaby canadians,and afc ,wow man i played for so many teams hahahahahaha is that the best you guys can do **** me. pathetic really. Come on regs you can do better its like me saying you have been BALD since you were 10 years old

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

As an impartial observer, you seem to have nothing going for you other than your team's victory over this past weekend.

Time to get a life pal.

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sneds,

I have known you a long time, and will give you credit for the rants if sh*tfaced last night and the piss take, but 7am now and same rants (as yours were more rants about how shite you think BC is and how good Alberta is - funny you learned the game here though?!?!). - The rants are not piss takes.

People may actually have given you credit for more had you posted the results, gave a match report about what actually f*cuking happened in the game, who played well, take the piss about someone's performance etc - that may have been funny, and you probably would have heard some congrats, but you have discredited yourself and the Callies with your rants and shots at people who were not there.....

Now - since you are at the top of the ladder, undoubtedly the best coach in Canada, i think you should make a come back, focus on the Masters division as a player as many of us will be entering that age category soon. Shed a few pounds, get back up front and see if you can win won ON the field. As you return to the glory years of Metroford - (can't really claim a lot "W's" with the rest of that resume you listed) you should apply for the Whitecaps spot that is now open, F*cuk that, Canada has no president, coach, kit man, or lunch lady. For 4K they may be give you a look......

Last - congrats, but show some class, you knew half the team you played against, learned your footy in BC, it is your first title (more than I have, so congrats), and if in 4 or 5 years you are singing the same song, then good on you.......

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leftonly,

Your spot on and i am now starting to see straight my bad just all those years in BC where people talk behind each others back felt good to stick one back at them.

TUNA you should ask our friends what my life is like now in Alberta you will be surprised buddy definately better then the same old same old. Actually to be fair to you and the rest of the gang the comment above about being two-faced and talk behind peoples back is definately what you guys are like.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Iain Sneddon Jan 29, 2006 Unsporting Behaviour (Yellow) 435114 "

This about says it all. It would appear that your offline persona is the same as your online persona. Enough said...

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

Was it the 500$ signing bonus at T Hortons that encouraged you to move out there?

By the way, the tournament organizers would like their game ball back that you're obviously hiding under your shirt.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna,

you have me thinking maybe a Tim Horton's Franchise is not a bad idea hang on let me see if i have enough..........................................................................................................cool i think i will go buy 2 hahahahah ut don't get your hopes up i will only hire you as a gardener can't trust you with money or being able to run a businesss(unlucky)

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh since i a not intoxicated anymore i would like to congratulate Clanbus they were easily the best team on there side and deserved to be in the final. I think we just won our one on one battles and deserved to win. Clan are a very good team and i hope they keep Sal,Sarge and Kusch. And who ever said things regarding Sal is a idiot ,great guy should have came in earlier i think. Joey was easily the best striker of the tournament but came up against the best defence . Luca was not the reason we scored so many haveto say the midfield was a bit week . TK didn't get going and that didn't help eggie as we kept coming at him. All and all we were better on the day maybe next year both teams can see if things can be different

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TUNA you should ask our friends what my life is like now in Alberta you will be surprised buddy definately better then the same old same old.

Yeah, nobody handcuffs him during warmups in Alberta, they wait for the game to end...:bronco:

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a casual observer here all I can say is Larsson is a poor excuse of a human.
Congrats Callies.....too bad Clan.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on regs you can do better its like me saying you have been BALD since you were 10 years old

Regs had hair at age 10, was he doing the move back then too?

Larsson, I think you should do the right thing and bring that Callies team out to the Big Ghouse tourny next year in Aug., then you will meet the top team from BC, ACBC have the top keeper, not even your boys could score on him. I am sure Ghouse could help get you boys out this way.

hos

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
by the way my cost is $4,000 a month if someone needs a coach

I am sure there will be no takers of this offer in VMSL!
as a coach for 6years in vmsl and 10 years at dunbar i am embrarrassed by your rant .
even though this takethepiss.you show no class

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0