Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Nova Scotia

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok boys and girls well so much for the sweep, hey MEGS both BC teams were absolutely shite in the final,sorry conductor. BC mens team was awful and were never in the game. They can make excuses that they did not have the sfu players ,but they did have the ex-national team player Kusch playing upfront (how the hell did he ever play for Canada for **** sake). Takethepiss.com should have taped the game cause this was a piss taking from the very start BC should never have made it to the final playing Newfoundland would have been a better game, better yet the Yukon would probably play us better. The VMSL is ****ing shite and if any team from Vancouver expects to win a nationals for the next 10 years they will have to come through us: THE CALLIES, ya i said it now all you plumbers in Vancouver should take note on how we do things in Calgary - u might learn a few things. Clan I like most of you guys this is not directed personally to you guys but to the head people of the league like AZZI you guys are not in our class or level. YA NATIONAL CHAMPS hahahahahahahahahahahahahah Man did i make a good decision to move to Calgary see ya have to go drink some champagne hahaha lol

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classy. Only $4000.00 a month to be around you? Sign me up. You won how many national titles before you latched onto Calgary's one an only all-star team as a "coach"?

Tough break BC.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I have won as many nationals as you how does that feel and since i have been in calgary i have lost 1 national finals and won one. odds are i am going to win more. Plus our team average age is 28 and our entire bench is 18 so odds are i will see the entire country going city to city winning nationals. Private message me if you wanna get this website going in Alberta.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I have won as many nationals as you how does that feel and since i have been in calgary i have lost 1 national finals and won one. odds are i am going to win more. Plus our team average age is 28 and our entire bench is 18 so odds are i will see the entire country going city to city winning nationals. Private message me if you wanna get this website going in Alberta.
WTF are you asking me for?

Odds are you'll weigh 450 fcuking pounds by the time you hit St. John's :rolleyes:

Congrats again, Jackass.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, you have never been a good player or will ever be a good player and if i weighed 450 pounds you still would never be able to lace my boots. obviously i have been drinking a lot of champagne. By the way KNVB WHAT THE **** HAVE YOU WON MUPPET! You talk like your a good player your fecking shite

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I have won as many nationals as you how does that feel and since i have been in calgary i have lost 1 national finals and won one. odds are i am going to win more.

Give me a break larsson - you won this national championship sitting on the bench drinking your fat ass off and eating as much as you'd fat belly would like.

Give me an F-ING call when you personally play 5 games in 6 days on bullshit turf with crazy wind and beat any of the BC teams ON THE FIELD (not on the bench!!).

Both the mens and ladies BC's teams were by far the most mature teams in the tourney and represented our provinces proudly! Have a little class in the fact that you won as a coach and not as a player!

poggieandproud

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,
I will give you a reaction from a player that has won a Canadian Championship.When a team wins, (and it doesn't matter if it is a league game or Canadian Championship) you can tell the class of the winning team by its reaction, wheather it be subduded or celabritory. I am sure, by your post,it tells me that YOUR personal celebration was over the top puting it mild!!.(Think about staying away from the computer after 2 beer )Yes, there is going to be a lot of noise from the winning team and a few drinks had by all, but I tell you one thing ,to post the s**t that you posted tells me your class is crap!!!Your team won the Canadians, that in itself is fantastic, but you have just F**ed up by being a absolute knob!!!! Well done and keep up the good work in making Alberta PROUD of your accomplishment!!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
waaaaaa call the waaaaaambulance hahahaha is the best you can do lol waaaaaaaaaaaaaa all that talk hurts to be wrong hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sucks to be you!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, you have never been a good player or will ever be a good player and if i weighed 450 pounds you still would never be able to lace my boots. obviously i have been drinking a lot of champagne. By the way KNVB WHAT THE **** HAVE YOU WON MUPPET! You talk like your a good player your fecking shite
So who laces your boots for you now? Can you still see them at this point? Does a team in BC get a discount for your coaching if they get you some slip-ons?

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
poggieandproud just taking the piss out of people that TALK A LOT OF shite

The only one who TALKED A LOT OF shite and started this thread was you larsson. The rest of us had respect for our opponents (unlike YOU) and actually PLAYED our asses off in this tournament!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way KNVB WHAT THE **** HAVE YOU WON MUPPET! You talk like your a good player your fecking shite
1 more provincial cup as a player than you did.

The only thing you have more than me larrson, other than 150 pounds that is, is an assistant coach resume I could only dream of having. That and the 15 teams you left when the going got tough.

Careful larrson, one day one of those young 18 year olds will be filling the water bottles fuller and picking up and laying down cones faster and straighter than you. Then who will have you?

1-800 Jenny.

NobbyStiles

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys+Girls, + Larsson,
Can we all relax here!!
We played one of the best games I have ever seen the Calies play. We were different class!! As a coach I am privileged to watch some very skillfull players do their stuff. 5-0 flattered BC quite frankly, and he players who played know it!! Don't try to bullshit !!
I am not trying to rub it in like Sneds but we deserved it BIG time.
If you need to get into a discussion re the relative merits of each prov/league I am willing to do that, but to be honest, you're not as revevant as you think you are!!

Competition is the way we (Canada) will improve, you (BC) need to learn some respect for the rest of us!!

That way maybe we can ALL be stronger!!

Nobby

thirdnationalsandstillsober!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What am I missing here? Where did anyone from BC disrespect anyone else? Certainly not in this thread w/o provocation recently this afternoon. Maybe it is the Quebec guys you were thinking of?

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to both Columbus Clan and Surrey. It sounds like you represented us with dignity. I am sorry it did not go well for you today.

I would not waste any breath on the Swedish Celtic wannabe. It is actually a grave insult to that international star that this gentleman has hijacked his name.

In BC we are already taking steps to improve competition. By reducing the number of VMSL Premier division spots we will increase competition. There will be better players on fewer clubs. There are existing rivalries that will spur on the development of BC clubs. We will have to seriously look at the CAT system as it appears to be a pointless drain of resources (good players are already on Premier clubs or playing college or U21).

I don't know much about the soccer scene in Calgary. I do know BC players historically and currently. By percentage of the population BC has placed more players on our national teams than any other region. We have many young players playing overseas. (I know of several playing in Holland alone). Calgary's youth system was so good that Owen Hargreaves went to Bayern as a 16 year old. :p

I look forward to the rematch in Newfoundland next year. Karma can be a bitch.

NobbyStiles

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What am I missing here? Where did anyone from BC disrespect anyone else? Certainly not in this thread w/o provocation recently this afternoon. Maybe it is the Quebec guys you were thinking of?

Regs,
Nobody from Callies is dissing BC - we have a tremendous respect for them + teams we have played + watched over the years. Would love to see another BC/AB final next year. I'm sure it would be very good to watch, as was this years.
ONT/QUE were a joke this year and did not respect anybody or represent very well. Its a shame when they act like that. Its a bad reflection on the ctry as a whole in my opinion!!!

Nobby

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0